1. Averment The allegation of facts or claims in a Pleading
2. The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure require that Averments be simple, concise, and direct
3. Noun 1. Averment- a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)
4. Words related to Averment statement , protestation , asseveration , affirmation , allegation , declaration , avouchment , verification Example sentences from the Web for Averment
Averment, Asseveration, Affirmation, Allegation, Avouchment
5. An Averment that is stated in the negative, but is actually affirmative in substance
An, Averment, Actually, Affirmative
6. For example, the negative Averment “he is not old enough to marry” really means that “he is too young to marry.”
7. Averment is the positive declaration or assertion of fact. Averment is the affirmation or allegation in a pleading
Averment, Assertion, Affirmation, Allegation
8. An Averment that alleges something unnecessary is an immaterial Averment.
An, Averment, Alleges
9. The Definition of Averment From the Latin verificare, or the French averrer, and signifies a positive statement of facts in opposition to argument or inference.
Averment, Averrer, And, Argument
10. A general Averment is that which is at the conclusion of an offer to make good or prove whole pleas containing new affirmative matter, but this sort of Averment only applies to pleas, replications, or subsequent pleadings for counts and a vowries which are in the nature of counts, need not be averred, the form of such Averment being et hoc paratus
Averment, At, An, Affirmative, Applies, And, Are, Averred
11. Most impressively, though, as well as bringing deep technical expertise, Averment also make a genuine commitment to achieving the overall objectives of the software for the business and for the end user, and in helping coach and optimise the performance of the development team.
As, Averment, Also, Achieving, And
12. Averment – A positive statement of facts, in opposition to argument or inference
13. Sentiment aside, there is a measure of truth in the Averment that the Army Mule and the army bean put down the rebellion
Aside, Averment, Army, And
14. CASTLE I must take exception, for instance, to his Averment “that what we respect and admire,” viz
Averment, And, Admire
15. Definition of Averment in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Averment mean? Information and translations of Averment in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. There must be an Averment of every substantive material fact on which the party relies, so that if may be replied to by the opposite party
18. Generally, under the rules of pleading, the party asserting the affirmative must prove it; but an Averment of illegitimacy (2 Selw
Asserting, Affirmative, An, Averment
19. Averment - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Click to go to Averment on Twitter Click to go to Averment on Facebook Click to go to Averment on LinkedIn Click to go to Averment on Instagram Click to go to Averment on Medium Click to contact Averment
21. Averment The allegation of facts or claims in a Pleading
22. The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure require that Averments be simple, concise, and direct
23. ‘In this case the Averment of the fact of manufacture meant that there was prima facie evidence of that fact before the court.’
24. Averment – A positive statement of facts, in opposition to argument or inference
25. An Averment that is negative in form is called a negative Averment
26. However, a negative Averment is actually affirmative in substance and the party asserting negative Averment carries the burden of proof
Averment, Actually, Affirmative, And, Asserting
27. Synonyms for Averment include affirmation, allegation, asseveration, avouchment, declaration, protestation, statement, verification, assertion and avowal
Averment, Affirmation, Allegation, Asseveration, Avouchment, Assertion, And, Avowal
28. Averment (countable and uncountable, plural Averments) The act of averring, or that which is averred; positive assertion
Averment, And, Averments, Act, Averring, Averred, Assertion
29. 1924, Herman Melville, Billy Budd, London: Constable & Co., Chapter 16, And for some of these Averments, he added, substantiating proof was not far
Amp, And, Averments, Added
30. An Averment that the blockade was lawful is likely to get short shrift in any Court potentially having jurisdiction other than in Israel
An, Averment, Any
31. That is a positive Averment or is concealment when one is under a duty to disclose; Siegelman's Judge Committed Fraud on the Court
32. AFFIDAVIT OF SPECIFIC NEGATIVE Averment From the soil of [State] the undersigned Affiant, [Name], one living, breathing, flesh -and-blood being, hereinafter "Secured Par ty," appearing in restricted jurisdiction in proper capacity with unlimited liability, possessing undiminished standing in …
Affidavit, Averment, Affiant, And, Appearing
33. Averment in a sentence - Use "Averment" in a sentence 1
34. Because the summonses lacked such Averments, they could not sustain an order of execution
35. It was proof, as far as it went to support the Averments in the indictment
36. Click for more sentences of Averment
37. ‘In this case the Averment of the fact of manufacture meant that there was prima facie evidence of that fact before the court.’
38. N Averment The act of averring; affirmation; positive assertion.; n Averment Verification; establishment by evidence
Averment, Act, Averring, Affirmation, Assertion
39. N Averment In law, an allegation or statement as a fact: commonly used of statements in a pleading which the party thereby professes to be ready to prove.
Averment, An, Allegation, As
40. Read writing from Averment on Medium
41. Many translated example sentences containing "Averment" – French-English dictionary and search engine for French translations.
42. AFFIDAVIT OF SPECIFIC NEGATIVE Averment [sent with Notice and Demand] The undersigned, _____, hereinafter “Affirmant”, does solemnly affirm, declare and state as follows: 1
Affidavit, Averment, And, Affirmant, Affirm, As
43. Averment.digital Guide to launching a YouTube channel for your business Averment
44. Averment: 1 n a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary) Synonyms: assertion , asseveration Types: show 18 types hide 18 types claim an assertion of a right (as to money or property) claim an assertion that something is true or factual accusation , charge an assertion that someone is guilty of a
Averment, As, Assertion, Asseveration, An, Accusation
45. Averment - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
46. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Averment n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: US (law: statement of facts): aseveración nf nombre femenino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente femenino, que lleva los artículos la o una en singular, y las o unas en plural
Averment, Aseveraci, Art
47. Averment in United States Averment Definition In pleading
48. Averment 73 followers on LinkedIn
49. At Averment, we strive to a web design agency building partnerships, not a
At, Averment, Agency
50. Synonyms for Averments in Free Thesaurus
51. 9 synonyms for Averment: affirmation, allegation, assertion, asseveration, claim, declaration
Averment, Affirmation, Allegation, Assertion, Asseveration
52. Meaning and definitions of Averment, translation of Averment in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
53. Spoken pronunciation of Averment in English and in Hindi
54. Tags for the entry "Averment" What Averment means in Hindi, Averment meaning in Hindi, Averment definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Averment in Hindi.
55. If not raised by negative Averment, these matters are admitted for the purpose of the pending action
Averment, Are, Admitted, Action
56. Examples of Averment in a sentence
57. The mother made Bobby deliver his Averment to the police officer by honestly admitting to everything stole from the woman’s purse
58. 🔊 As the jury foreman made his Averment of the sentence, everyone listened intently because they knew the defendant would have to serve that sentence
59. Averment 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Averment 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Averment …
60. Immaterial Averment is a statement of unnecessary particulars in connection with and as descriptive of what is material
Averment, And, As
61. Define Averment by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
62. Find 9 ways to say Averment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Averment, Along, Antonyms, And, At
Averment. The allegation of facts or claims in a Pleading. The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure require that averments be simple, concise, and direct. West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
An averment that provides unnecessary information and detail. An averment that is stated in the negative, but is actually affirmative in substance. For example, the negative averment “he is not old enough to marry” really means that “he is too young to marry.”
Averment is the positive declaration or assertion of fact. Averment is the affirmation or allegation in a pleading. An averment that alleges something unnecessary is an immaterial averment.
2. Law To assert formally as a fact. [Middle English averren, from Old French averer, from Vulgar Latin *advērāre : Latin ad-, ad- + Latin vērus, true; see wērə-o- in Indo-European roots .] a·ver′ment n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.