1. Avere builds fast, efficient access to this data
2. Avere also enables the compound tenses of some intransitive verbs—verbs whose actions do not transit to a direct object (and are followed by a preposition) but have an effect of some kind outside of a direct object
3. Among the intransitive verbs that take Avere are camminare (to walk, though it is a verb of movement, which generally take essere), cenare (to dine), nuotare (to swim), litigare
4. Avere is sometimes expressed in speaking as averci: You will hear people say, ci ho fame, or ci ho sonno, or ci ho voglia (spoken as if the ci and ho were connected through a soft h, like the English sound ch, though they are not, and in fact we know that ch is a hard sound like k).
5. Avere – founded in 1978 – is the only European association specifically representing and advocating for electromobility
6. Avere vFXT for Azure lets you protect your infrastructure investment while easily managing new demands
7. The Avere conjugation is one of the most important conjugations in the Italian language
8. It is also one of the two auxiliary verbs (the other one is essere – to be) in Italian.This means that Avere is also used to help conjugate transitive verbs in order to form compound tenses.
9. Conjugate the Italian verb Avere in several modes, tenses, voices, numbers, persons : indicative mode, subjunctive, imperative mood, conditional, participle form
10. Look, Avere! All these people have come to make you a gift of their souls! Isn't that kind of them?Edda Pureheart Edda Pureheart is a non-player character from Final Fantasy XIV
11. Avere on Duane is a 48-unit luxury rental development in downtown Glen Ellyn
12. Avere aims to help support this transition to electrification and establish the right policy frameworks throughout Europe to ensure that effective business models can take advantage of this development.
13. In the compound tenses, Avere is used as the auxiliary for most verbs
14. In these cases, Avere is conjugated in its desired tense, and then the past participle is added.
15. Definition of Avere in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Avere mean? Information and translations of Avere in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
17. English words for Avere include have, be, get, possess, own, feel, have on, stock and entertain
18. Avere vFXT for Azure is a filesystem caching solution for data-intensive high-performance computing (HPC) tasks
19. Avere vFXT supports these common computing scenarios:
20. Dobbiamo Avere immaginazione, fantasia, dobbiamo Avere il senso del tempo e del futuro
21. Avere - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary
22. Avere - model verb Verbs that follow this model: riAvere; Firefox and Chrome users: install a shortcut (Firefox or Chrome) then type "conj Avere" in your address bar for the fastest conjugations
23. Avere 'Avere' is the model of its conjugation.
24. Upgrade from Avere FXT Edge Filer
25. Azure FXT Edge Filer offers higher performance, increased capacity, and more network expandability than past Avere models
26. Expand your existing Avere FXT Edge Filer 5000 Series models or upgrade other Avere model clusters to get hardware built by Dell EMC and stellar hybrid storage optimization.
27. English Translation of “Avere” The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online
28. Avere conati di vomito (Italian) Verb Avere conati di vomito to retch
29. Avere cura (Italian) Verb Avere cura To heed, to mind, to regard Avere freddo (Italian) Verb Avere freddo to be cold (especially of a Avere la faccia come il culo (Italian) Verb Avere la faccia come il culo (idiomatic,
30. Vorrei Avere una barca per trovare dei posti segreti
31. Deve Avere qualche rotella fuori posto.
32. Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce Avere in Italian, Latin, Romanian with native pronunciation
33. Avere translation and audio pronunciation
34. Harvard Referencing: Verbix 2021, Italian verb 'Avere' conjugated, Verbix, viewed 22 Mar 2021, <http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/Italian/Avere.html
35. Avere was founded in 2008 and is based in Pittsburgh
36. La conjugaison du verbe italien Avere
37. Conjuguer le verbe italien Avere à indicatif, subjonctif, impératif, infinitif, conditionnel, participe, gérondif.
38. Avere is one of the most common and useful Italian verbs and has irregular conjugations in just about every tense and mood
39. Avere literally means "to have," but also serves an an auxiliary verb and is found in many idiomatic expressions.
40. Avere Systems is a Microsoft Company
41. Avere is located on the lobby floor of the Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel, and serves (mostly) traditional Tuscan and Northern Italian cuisine
42. Avere on Duane is located steps away from the Glen Ellyn Public Library, Metra station, and abundant dining and shopping
43. And yet… these verbs of motion instead take Avere as their helping verb!
44. Camminare and ballare are two verbs of movement that take the helping verb Avere, rather than essere.
45. “Avere” is typically used with all other verbs, like “parlare – to speak,” “mangiare – to eat,” or “imparare – to learn.” What are some of the exceptions? — Camminare – to walk: Even though this verb deals with motion, it takes “Avere” as its auxiliary verb.
46. Avere was founded about 30 years ago by Christian Marie
47. There are some workarounds to allow a non-owner to create an Avere vFXT for Azure cluster
48. In all of these cases, a subscription owner also must accept the Avere vFXT software terms ahead of time.
49. The second verb portare (to bring, to carry) is transitive, having a direct object, and thus takes Avere
50. Choose whether the following verbs require Avere or essere as the auxiliary (helping) verb when forming the passato prossimo.
51. Voi l'indirizzo di questa pizzeria? (Avere) 10
avere (transitive) to have Synonyms: possedere, tenere (regional) Avevo un'anima. (auxiliary, the non-perfect forms followed by a past participle, used to form composite (perfect) tenses in the active and dative conjugations of the transitive verbs) to have (done something); See Category:Italian transitive verbs and Category:Italian dative verbs.
Finally, in the congiuntivo (subjunctive), both verbs are highly irregular—but that is a subject for another post. Avere is, of course, used to mean “to have,” but it is also used as an auxiliary for a compound tense (do not worry, we will explain that soon). It is also used with very specific expressions, like to express age, hunger and thirst:
What to Know About “Avere”. It’s an irregular second-conjugation verb, so it doesn’t follow the typical -ere verb ending pattern. It’s a transitive verb, so it takes a direct object. The infinito is “avere.”.
As for other other Italian past tenses, such as il passato prossimo (the present perfect), essere and avere have irregular past participles: essere uses stato and avere uses avuto. Both of these verbs take avere as an auxiliary in compound tenses.