1. Average definition is - a single value (such as a mean, mode, or median) that summarizes or represents the general significance of a set of unequal values
2. How to use Average in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Average.
4. Average definition, a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf Average is in the 90s
Average, Approximates, An, Arithmetic
5. My Average in science has gone from B to C this semester
6. 37 synonyms of Average from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 66 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Average, And, Antonyms
7. Average synonyms, Average pronunciation, Average translation, English dictionary definition of Average
8. The term Average has a number of different meanings
9. In the context of mathematics, "Average" refers to the mean, specifically, the arithmetic mean
10. Find 71 ways to say Average, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Average, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. Average, which is the arithmetic mean, and is calculated by adding a group of numbers and then dividing by the count of those numbers.For example, the Average of 2, 3, 3, 5, 7, and 10 is 30 divided by 6, which is 5
Average, Arithmetic, And, Adding
12. Example: what is the Average of 2, 7 and 9?
13. The Crossword Solver found 132 answers to the Average crossword clue
14. Average or arithmetic mean is sometimes confused with two other concepts: mode and median
Average, Arithmetic, And
15. Use Average and LARGE in Excel to calculate the Average of the top 3 numbers in a data set
16. First, the Average function below calculates the Average of the numbers in cells A1 through A6
17. The formula below calculates the Average of the top 3
18. So, the rounded Average, or mean, score is 74
19. Voila.) What is the median? The median is another form of an Average
Another, An, Average
20. States in Order of Average IQ Scores
21. The highest-ranking state in terms of Average IQ is Massachusetts, with an Average IQ score of 104.3 and a population of just under seven million people
Average, An, And
22. The state with the lowest IQ score turns out to be Mississippi, with the IQ score of residents coming to about 94.2 on Average
23. We’ve identified 11 states where the typical salary for an Average job is above the national Average
An, Average, Above
24. Rhode Island beats the national Average by 7.1%, and Massachusetts furthers that trend with another $7,523 (11.3%) above the $66,665.
Average, And, Another, Above
25. Numpy.Average¶ numpy.Average (a, axis=None, weights=None, returned=False) [source] ¶ Compute the weighted Average along the specified axis
Average, Axis, Along
26. Array containing data to be Averaged
27. Axis or axes along which to Average a.The default, axis=None, will Average over all of the
Axis, Axes, Along, Average, All
28. Mean: Mean or Average income is calculated by totaling each household’s income and then dividing by the number of households
29. Households earning the highest amounts of money will skew the data and make “Average” incomes seem high
Amounts, And, Average
30. In fact, mean (Average) is even less meaningful in 2021 than ever before.
31. At some point, you may have wondered: What is the Average penis size? Research says the Average length is 3.61 inches for a flaccid penis and 5.16 inches for …
At, Average, And
32. How to abbreviate Average? Get the most popular abbreviation for Average updated in 2021
Abbreviate, Average, Abbreviation
33. Yearly Average currency exchange rates
34. The Average FICO ® Score ☉ in the U.S
35. That's an eight-point increase from 2019 and is the most significant spike since 2016 when the Average FICO ® Score grew by four points from the prior year.
An, And, Average
36. Credit scores have been on the rise for the past decade (the Average FICO ® Score increased in nine of the past 10 years), but this
37. The weighted arithmetic mean is similar to an ordinary arithmetic mean (the most common type of Average), except that instead of each of the data points contributing equally to the final Average, some data points contribute more than others.The notion of weighted mean plays a role in descriptive statistics and also occurs in a more general form in several other areas of mathematics.
Arithmetic, An, Average, And, Also, Areas
38. The Average cost of tuition and fees at a ranked in-state public college is about 72% less than the Average sticker price at a private college, at $9,687 for the 2020-2021 year compared with
Average, And, At, About
39. The Average insurance study rate for driver profiles with low coverage is $1,341, and it’s interesting to see how this national Average compares to the rates from other insurers in this study
40. USAA has the lowest Average representative rate for this group at $830 for a year of coverage.
41. Average (n.) late 15c., "any small charge over freight cost, payable by owners of goods to the master of a ship for his care of the goods," also "financial loss incurred through damage to goods in transit," from French avarie "damage to ship," and Italian avaria.A word from 12c.
Average, Any, Also, Avarie, And, Avaria
42. The Average IQ is widely used to measure human intelligence and is a useful tool
43. Average IQ varies by country, and some people have manipulated this
44. Looking for the abbreviation of Average? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Average on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Abbreviation, Average, Abbreviations, And, , Acronyms
45. Median vs. Average to Describe Normal What is the median and how is it different from the Average? Although Average is a commonly-used and well understood statistic, median is also a common descriptor used to express a “middle” value in a set of data
Average, And, Although, Also
46. Average Salary with a Bachelor’s Degree
47. Average Unemployment Rate: 2.2%
48. Bachelor’s degree holders earn an Average weekly pay of $1,248, or $64,896 per year
49. Updated in real-time, with national Average price for …
50. An Average is just one measure of central tendency for any set of data
An, Average, Any
51. The table below shows that the median wage is substantially less than the Average wage.
52. Average is the value that is used to represent the set of values of data as is the Average calculated from whole data and this formula is calculated by adding all the values of the set given, denoted by summation of X and dividing it by the number of values given in set denoted by N.
Average, As, And, Adding, All
53. Average credit card debt varied widely by state
54. The typical borrower in Alaska carries the most credit card debt — $6,617 on Average
55. This is 10% more than Connecticut, which carries the next highest Average credit card debt
56. The Average borrower in Iowa holds just $4,289 in credit card debt, which is the least of any state.
57. Average closing costs in the United States: $5,749 The Average closing costs in the United States, if you include taxes, are $5,749
58. Without taxes, the Average closing costs are $3,339.
59. Monthly Average Converter Canadian Dollar per 1 US Dollar Monthly Average AverageYear 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 Graph is being loaded
60. With a Weighted Average, one or more numbers is given a greater significance, or weight
61. Use the SUMPRODUCT and the SUM functions to find a Weighted Average, which depends on the weight applied to the values
And, Average, Applied
62. The term ‘Average’ occurs frequently in all sorts of everyday contexts
63. For example, you might say ‘I’m having an Average day today’, meaning your day is neither particularly good nor bad, it is about normal.We may also refer to people, objects and other things as ‘Average’
An, Average, About, Also, And, As
64. The term 'Average' refers to the ‘middle’ or ‘central’ point.
65. For example, the Average itemizing taxpayer with adjusted gross income (AGI) of $80,000 claims a charitable
Average, Adjusted, Agi
average (noun) · averages (plural noun)
average (verb) · averages (third person present) · averaged (past tense) · averaged (past participle) · averaging (present participle)