avenge (verb) · avenges (third person present) · avenged (past tense) · avenged (past participle) · avenging (present participle)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Avenge : to harm or punish someone who has harmed you or someone or something that you care about See the full definition for Avenge in the English …
2. Avenge, revenge both imply to inflict pain or harm in return for pain or harm inflicted on oneself or those persons or causes to which one feels loyalty
3. Avenge to exact satisfaction for; vindicate: He will Avenge his partner’s death
4. [Avenge and revenge were formerly interchangeable, but now they convey diverse ideas
5. Avenge means inflicting punishment
6. / əˈvendʒ / to do harm to or punish the person responsible for something bad done to you or your family or friends in order to achieve a fair situation: He swore he would avenge his brother's death. …
7. 5 synonyms of Avenge from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Avenge: to punish in kind the wrongdoer responsible for.
9. ©2021 - Avenge.ac is a project of DIGITAL SERVICES OF MANUEL MUSARELLA VAT NUMBER: 02613000039
10. Determined to Avenge their deaths and find a cure that would transform Nezuko back into a human, Tanjiro sets out on a journey to train for the Demon Slayer Corps
11. Avenge is a verb meaning to inflict a punishment or penalty for an injury or a wrong. We will Avenge your son’s death
12. I will Avenge those who sullied your name
13. Avenge has a unique synergistic action that works extremely well on most water-based stains, as well as many combination oil and water-based stains.
14. Official Avenged Sevenfold YouTube Channel
15. To inflict a punishment or penalty in return for; revenge: Avenge a murder
16. To take vengeance on behalf of: Avenged their wronged parents
17. [Middle English Avengen, from Old French avengier : a-, to (from Latin ad-; see ad-) + vengier, to vindicate (from Latin vindicāre, to claim
18. Avenge (v.) "vindicate by inflicting pain or evil on the wrongdoer," late 14c., from Anglo-French Avenger, Old French avengier, from a- "to" (see ad-) + vengier "take revenge" (Modern French venger), from Latin vindicare "to claim, Avenge, punish" (see vindication)
19. "To Avenge" means to take vengeance on behalf of another.
20. Here follows the definition of the words Avenge and revenge + the difference between Avenge and revenge
21. Grammatically speaking, Avenge is a verb only; revenge is a verb and more usually a noun.
22. - An XP level up or fast travelling elsewhere to reset enemies/restock the merchant does NOT necessarily reset for Avenge bodies to reappear again
23. - From the point of death, players have reported hour spawns between the Avenge
24. What does Avenge mean? To inflict a punishment or penalty in return for; revenge
25. Avenge or revenge - English Only forum "He set out to Avenge his mother's death and, wrongly, the attack on his brother." - English Only forum Mor'du or not, I'll Avenge your mother!
26. Avenge Sports is a Nashville-based, kid-owned sporting goods company specializing in Axe Baseball Bats, Tanner Tees, and more.
27. The object of "Avenge" is generally the act of injury or the injured party, never (in modern usage) the injuring party
28. The injuring party may be specified with "on," as in "to Avenge X on his killer," but this is rather more common with "take/get revenge" and "revenge oneself" than with "Avenge."
29. Avenge Them lets you put your own face or a celeb's on your favorite Avenger in seconds.
30. Avenge or revenge - English Only forum "He set out to Avenge his mother's death and, wrongly, the attack on his brother." - English Only forum Mor'du or not, I'll Avenge your mother!
31. Avenge: 1 v take revenge for a perceived wrong “He wants to Avenge the murder of his brother” Synonyms: retaliate , revenge Types: get back , get even take revenge or even out a score fix , get , pay back , pay off take vengeance on or get even Type of: penalise , penalize , punish impose a penalty on; inflict punishment on
32. ‘Eager to Avenge last month's defeat, his superior teamwork paid dividends.’ ‘For my brother's honor, and our family's honor, his murder needed to be Avenged.’ ‘Nottingham gave their confidence a real boost with last week's win at Doncaster, who in turn will come to us keen to Avenge a hefty home defeat at the start of the season.’
33. SYNONYMY NOTE: Avenge implies the infliction of deserved or just punishment for wrongs or oppressions;, revenge implies the infliction of punishment as an act of retaliation, usually for an injury against oneself, and connotes personal malice, bitter resentment, etc
34. Avenge translate: vengar, vengar
35. Avenge® +FLY is a registered trade mark of the Bayer Group
36. 62598/118235 Avenge® +FLY has patented ﬂystrike prevention in both long wool and off-shears 86434253 01/19 Environmentally Hazardous Substance, Liquid, N.O.S
37. To Avenge Cast: Taylor Hay, Hannah Kleeman, Erika Eleniak, Zach Galligan, Kelli Maroney, Bernard Robichaud, Brooke Lewis, Skye Stracke, Dania Vizzi and Arthur
38. Avenge則是「動詞」，沒有「名詞」的用法。例如： The two brothers swore to Avenge the person who framed their father.（兩兄弟發誓要讓誣陷他們父親的人付出代價。） The woman is determined to Avenge her husband’s death.（這位女士決意要為她丈夫的死討回公道。
39. When revenge is a verb, there is no difference between it and Avenge.Both mean to seek or get vengeance.Yet while this use of revenge is many centuries old, the word is now rarely used this way.It tends to give way to Avenge in the verb use.
40. A-venj' a-venj'-er: Avenge.--The general idea connected with this word is that of inflicting punishment upon the wrongdoer
41. Avenge Lyrics: This is biblical symbolism: I kill a track like it was born to die / Call it crucifixion my writtens will mortify / The Lord and I form an alliance to pause the violence / With a
42. There’s a variety of challenging and rewarding side content in Assassin’s Creed Origins, including Avenge Events
43. This Assassins Creed Origins Events Avenge Mission Guide will walk you through the basics of an Avenge mission so you can slaughter those that have stood in the path of other players.
44. Avenge missions are special events that appear in the Events tab of the quest log.
45. The 2021 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA drop 10 is a two-piece bat with a balanced swing and fantastic feel
46. We think the younger hitter looking for good pop wants an ax shaped handle and smooth feel on hits and mishits like the 2021 Axe Avenge Pro.
47. Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people
48. Numbers 31:3 View whole chapter See verse in context And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and Avenge …
49. Avenge is a verb that means to take vengeance for something in an attempt to achieve justice.
50. The boy sought to Avenge his father’s death by killing his father’s murderer
51. Synonyms for Avenge in Free Thesaurus
52. 24 synonyms for Avenge: get revenge for, revenge, repay, retaliate for, take revenge for, hit back for, requite, pay (someone) back for, get even for
53. Avenge has amassed over 400,000 hours of fixed-wing ISR operations experience and also offers pilot and sensor operator flight training for US military personnel and foreign partners
54. “We have admired Avenge for years as a recognized industry leader in providing …
55. [ The Gibeonites Avenged] During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; so David sought the face of the Lord
56. SYNONYMY NOTE: Avenge implies the infliction of deserved or just punishment for wrongs or oppressions; , revenge implies the infliction of punishment as an act of retaliation, usually for an injury against oneself, and connotes personal malice, bitter resentment, etc
57. If you wish to Avenge a wrongdoing you simply pay the local shaman or witch doctor to invoke the spirits on your behalf.: There was a time in the 80's when it looked as if the clans were gathering again to Avenge Glencoe, so ubiquitous was the tartan kilt.: Why should US Marines die to Avenge them, when soldiers who were killed in similiar ways were left unAvenged?