1. Avalent provides customers with high-quality SoC design services
2. Definition of Avalent in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Avalent mean? Information and translations of Avalent in the most comprehensive …
4. What does Avalent mean? (rare, of a verb or predicate) Non-valent, having valency zero: taking no arguments
5. "Avalent Portfolio" website represents Creative Designer Aidas Valentinavicius approach to design as well as work experience in graphic, web and digital media design
Avalent, Aidas, Approach, As, And
6. Avalent verbs in non-null-subject languages
7. In non-null-subject languages (also referred to as languages which are not pro-drop languages) Avalent verbs typically still have a subject.The subject, however, is not truly an actant (or, agent), but rather simply a marker of third person singular
Also, As, Are, Avalent, An, Actant, Agent
8. Recombinant human papillomavirus (HPV) nonAvalent vaccine is approved to prevent some conditions caused by certain types of HPV.The vaccine protects against nine different types of HPV.
9. Avalent Technologies, Inc., 3:20-cv-06368 — Brought to you by the RECAP Initiative and Free Law Project, a non-profit dedicated to creating high quality open legal information.
10. Filing 7 Summons Issued as to Avalent Technologies, Inc.(hdjS, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 9/11/2020) September 11, 2020: Filing 6 Initial Case Management Scheduling Order with ADR Deadlines: Case Management Statement due by 12/4/2020
As, Avalent, Adr
11. A verb which takes no complements at all (such as rain) is said to have zero valency (be Avalent)
At, All, As, Avalent
12. Avalent Technologies 10 followers on LinkedIn
13. Avalent Technologies is a semiconductors company based out of 405 River Oaks Pkwy, San Jose, CA, United States.
14. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Avalent Technologies, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more
An, At, Avalent, And
15. This is the Avalent Technologies company profile
16. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Avalent Technologies.
All, Anonymously, At, Avalent
17. Avalent Technologies General Information Description
18. On 06/19/2003 QUAKE TECHNOLOGIES -VS-Avalent TECHNOLOGIES was filed as a Contract - Other Contract lawsuit
19. Medscape - HPV dosing for Gardasil 9 (human papillomavirus vaccine, nonAvalent), frequency-based adverse effects, comprehensive interactions, contraindications, pregnancy & …
20. View Avalent Technologies (www.Avalent.com) location in California, United States , revenue, industry and description
21. Director of Engineering Avalent Technologies, Inc
Avalent verbs are verbs which have no valency, meaning that they have no logical arguments, such as subject or object. Languages known as pro-drop or null-subject languages do not require clauses to have an overt subject when the subject is easily inferred, meaning that a verb can appear alone.
Avalency refers to the property of a predicate, often a verb, taking no arguments. Valency refers to how many and what kinds of arguments a predicate licenses—i.e. what argument(s) the predicate selects grammatically. Avalent verbs are verbs which have no valency, meaning that they have no logical arguments, such as subject or object.
Definition of -valent. 1 : having a (specified) valence or valences bivalent multivalent 2 : having (so many) chromosomal strands or homologous chromosomes univalent.
( third-person singular simple present avales, present participle avaling, simple past and past participle avaled) (obsolete) To cause to descend; to lower; to let fall; to doff. (obsolete) To bring low; to abase. (intransitive, obsolete) To descend; to fall; to dismount. English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license. "Avale."