1. Aux definition, Auxiliary; Auxiliaries
Aux, Auxiliary, Auxiliaries
2. An Auxiliary port (Aux) is a type of standard communications port on a device that accommodates audio signals for: MP3 players
An, Auxiliary, Aux, Accommodates, Audio
3. Aux is a brand that passionately serves the credit union movement, providing collaborative accounting, compliance and data analytics solutions to strengthen CUs
Aux, Accounting, And, Analytics
4. A CONVENTION of female writers, which for two days had been stuffing Woman's couch with goose-quills and hailing the down of a new era, adjourned with unabated enthusiasm, shouting, "Place Aux dames!" And Echo wearily replied, "Oh, damn."
And, Adjourned, Aux
5. An abbreviation of the word "Auxiliary"Aux: (for Auxiliary), a DOS text device Aux (CONFIG.SYS directive) in DR-DOS, changes assignment for Aux: device A/UX, a Unix-like operating system produced by Apple; Aux (TV channel), a Canadian music TV channel Aux/IAA repressors related to Auxin plant hormones; Aux - IATA airport code for Araguaína Airport in …
An, Abbreviation, Auxiliary, Aux, Assignment, Apple, Auxin, Airport, Aragua
6. Aux 12000 BTU Ductless Air Conditioner Heat Pump J-Smart MINI Split 1 TON 110V 17 SEER 12 ft Line set Non WiFi Control
7. Aux Home Services is here to protect your home and ensure your HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems are properly protected
Aux, And, Are
8. Auxiliary definition is - offering or providing help
9. How to use Auxiliary in a sentence
10. When two young boys playing in the woods discover a military bunker they unintentionally release the ghost of World War II Auxiliary soldier who mistakenly believes the Nazis have landed.
11. This Audio Aux cable is made to work across all 3.5mm audio jack receives
Audio, Aux, Across, All
12. It is a male to male Aux cable, compatible with all standard 3.5mm audio jack ports
Aux, All, Audio
13. Aux.tv - The new internatioal weather forecast portal for USA, UK, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY,GERMANY
14. Looking for online definition of Aux or what Aux stands for? Aux is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Aux, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
15. Aux cords also introduce more audible noise due to shorts in the electrical flow
Aux, Also, Audible
16. The Aux port is typically used for audio equipment that receives peripheral sound sources, such as digital music players or audio speakers
Aux, Audio, As
17. The peripheral sound device is connected to an Aux port or another medium such as a vehicle’s audio jack
An, Aux, Another, As, Audio
18. Established in 1986, Aux Group is an enterprise group which covers several industries：home appliances, electrical equipment, medical service, real estate and financial investment
Aux, An, Appliances, And
19. Aux.app unites all your favourite music streaming services in one place
Aux, App, All
20. Like the Aux cable, its easy to use, and supports many sources
23. What does Aux stand for? List of 30 Aux definitions
24. Top Aux abbreviation meanings updated March 2021
25. The Auxiliary On-Us Field: Why It Is Important To You Page 1 of 3 THE AuxILIARY ON-US FIELD: WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU You may have heard of the amendment to the NACHA Operating Rules, which clarifies the check conversion process for business checks and also allows businesses to take steps to prevent their
Auxiliary, Amendment, And, Also, Allows
26. Aux (not comparable) Abbreviation of Auxiliary
Aux, Abbreviation, Auxiliary
27. Need to translate "Aux" from French? Here's what it means.
28. Aux Studio is a specialist team of designers and developers that has been servicing clients globally for 15 years
29. Assuming this is an amplifier that you're on about, Aux in is for input signals from devices that give a high level output, say from CD player, TV, phone headphone socket
Assuming, An, Amplifier, About, Aux
30. The American University Experience (Aux)is a full-year AU Core Curriculum course specially designed for students transitioning into their first year of college at AU
American, Aux, Au, At
31. Students will complete Aux1 in their first semester and then complete Aux2 in their second semester.
32. Aux was founded by Peyton Warwick in 2016 after spending several years as a top producer and branch manager for a multi-billion dollar national IT recruiting firm
Aux, After, As, And
33. Since Aux started, Peyton has successfully filled thousands of tech placements
34. Peyton is also the host of Auxcast, a live video podcast featuring technology experts and entrepreneurs.
Also, Auxcast, And
35. (abbreviation) Besides these, certain other taxes (taxes assimilies Aux contributions direcles) are included under the heading of direct taxation, e.g.
Abbreviation, Assimilies, Aux, Are
36. An “Aux Send” is a type of output used on most live sound and recording mixers
An, Aux, And
37. It allows you to create an “Auxiliary” mix in which you have individual level control over each input channel on your mixer to your “Aux Send” output.
Allows, An, Auxiliary, Aux
38. Aux definition: Auxiliary Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Aux, Auxiliary, And
39. Meaning; Aux: Auxiliary: Aux: Auxiliary Input Jack (tape recorders and other electronic devices) Aux: Auxiliary Verb: Aux: Absence Unexcused (various schools)
Aux, Auxiliary, And, Absence
40. English Translation of “Aux” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
41. /Aux (Lists the settings) /Aux scale factor (Scales the Aux GUI by factor) /Aux ignore owner (Disables waiting for owner names when scanning
42. Recommended) /Aux action shortcuts (Enables alt-click shortcut for bid, buyout, and cancel) /Aux post bid (Adds a bid price listing to the post tab
Aux, Action, Alt, And, Adds
43. Aux is a gold-silver explorer with a commanding & prospective land position in BC’s prolific Golden Triangle - committed to creating shareholder value by applying our geological expertise in the quest for large-scale discoveries.
Aux, Amp, Applying
44. Purpose: Used to secure Aux member contact information
45. Aux translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'boîte Aux lettres',chasse Aux sorcières',commissaire Aux comptes',croûte Aux champignons', examples, definition, conjugation
46. The Aux brings you a daily dose of uncensored wisdom to jumpstart your life
47. While Aux may refer to any Auxiliary or secondary input, it is commonly associated with the 3.5 mm headphone jack, which has been around since the 1950s
Aux, Any, Auxiliary, Associated, Around
48. Aux inputs are also referred to as phone plugs, stereo plugs, headphone jacks, audio jacks, 1/8-inch cords, or any iteration of these terms.
Aux, Are, Also, As, Audio, Any
49. AuxDATA II Help Desk / Service Requests
50. The AuxDATA II Help Desk / Service Request team handles AuxDATA II-specific service requests, or “tickets”, related to member and unit information, facilities and patrol orders, tasks and competencies, activity logs, and reports in AuxDATA II
Auxdata, And, Activity
51. Aux connection remains one of the most flexible ways to get audio sounds playing from a sound to be reproduced in a bigger sound system or speaker
52. Final words: Wireless connections are now available, and Aux connections are becoming overlooked
Are, Available, And, Aux
53. But, this tutorial on how to use Aux cable on a computer, and it’s still handy for quite a lot of
54. A simple explanation of "À + le = au, à + les = Aux, de + le = du, de + les = des (contractions of articles)"
Au, Aux, Articles
55. Aux - the latest exhibition and performance venue favourite by young creatives, has officially become a venue partner of This Town Needs
AUX stands for the auxiliary cable. That ”AUX” input is an auxiliary input jack that accepts MP3, DVD, cassette or CD players when plugged in with an appropriate auxiliary cable, which you can buy at any electronics store for about $5.
An auxiliary port (AUX) literally just means an additional audio input method. It is an asynchronous serial port with an interface that allows the auxiliary input of audio signals for: Advertisement - Continue reading below MP3 players
aux in is used for mics/ sources aux out is used for taking the audio and outputing it to a speaker
An auxiliary port (AUX) is a type of standard communications port on a device that accommodates audio signals for: MP3 players . Headphones and headsets. Microphones. Speakers . And other audio devices, including some fairly traditional audio technologies.