See also: Autonomy Bodily Personal Body Autocratic Autonomous Autocracy Autotroph Automation Automated Autobiography Autopsy Auto Automobile Autophagy Automatic Automaton Autonomously Autochthonous Autoimmune Autoestima Autonomía
1. Autonomy Has Origins in Law Since nomos is Greek for "law", something autonomous makes its own laws
2. The amount of Autonomy enjoyed by French-speaking Quebec, or of Palestinians in certain towns in Israel, or of independent-minded regions of Russia, …
3. Autonomy definition, independence or freedom, as of the will or one's actions: the Autonomy of the individual
Autonomy, As, Actions
4. Autonomy, in Western ethics and political philosophy, the state or condition of self-governance, or leading one’s life according to reasons, values, or desires that are authentically one’s own.
Autonomy, And, According, Are, Authentically
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Autonomy 1 the act or power of making one's own choices or decisions the director agreed to make the film only on the condition that she be given complete Autonomy …
Amp, Antonyms, Autonomy, Act, Agreed
6. Autonomy is the ability to make choices yourself rather than having them made for you by other people
7. Most of us desire Autonomy—who wants to …
8. Contact Us Skydio Autonomy is the result of a decade of R&D at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and robotics
Autonomy, Amp, At, Artificial, And
9. Though many claim Autonomy, conventional drones feature little more than waypoint missions and basic obstacle detection.
10. / ɑːˈtɑː.nə.mi / the right of an organization, country, or region to be independent and govern itself: Demonstrators demanded immediate Autonomy for their region
An, And, Autonomy
11. The Autonomy payload provides enhanced capabilities that include: The ability to command the MUTT via the Pocket Universal Controller Kit (PUCK)
12. Autonomy can be defined as the ability to make choices according to one's own free will
Autonomy, As, Ability, According
13. AutonomyWorks employs a team of people with autism to deliver exceptional business services, while building independent lives for employees.
14. Autonomy Quotes - BrainyQuote The deepest problems of modern life derive from the claim of the individual to preserve the Autonomy and individuality of his existence in the face of overwhelming social forces, of historical heritage, of external culture, and of the technique of life.
15. Autonomy is the idea that every person is in control of their own thoughts and actions and can be motivated by ‘internal’ forces like choice and reflection
Autonomy, And, Actions
16. Ethically, Autonomy aims to protect individual choice, rights, and freedoms against the control of organisations, the state or other people.
Autonomy, Aims, And, Against
17. Find 7 ways to say Autonomy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Autonomy, Along, Antonyms, And, At
18. Autonomy (ôtŏn`əmē) [Gr.,=self-rule], in a political sense, limited self-government, short of independence, of a political state or, more frequently, of a subdivision
19. The SMKW exclusive Spyderco Autonomy 2 Carbon Fiber is an upgraded version of the original
20. ‘economic Autonomy is still a long way off for many women’ ‘There is a price to be paid for foreign capital, in terms of loss of national economic Autonomy, freedom of decision, and sovereignty.’ ‘Personal freedom, individual Autonomy and maximum access to information have long been seen as desirable ends in themselves.’
Autonomy, And, Access, As
21. Autonomy Corporation headquarters at Cambridge Business Park
22. HP Autonomy, previously Autonomy Corporation PLC, was an enterprise software company which was merged with Micro Focus in 2017
23. Autonomy is the ability to make your own decisions about what to do rather than being influenced by someone else or told what to do.
Autonomy, Ability, About
24. Autonomy has never been recognized as a legally protectable interest
25. Autonomy: 1 n immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence Synonyms: liberty Types: show 4 types hide 4 types self-determination , self-government , self-rule government of a political unit by its own people sovereignty government free from external control local option freedom of a local government to determine
26. Boldly Grow™ Raven is dedicated to solving great challenges, including Autonomy for agriculture
27. Raven Autonomy will change the ag technology landscape, helping ag professionals be safer, more efficient and ultimately run their operation with less reliance on human variabilities.
Autonomy, Ag, And
28. Autonomy means the ability to take control of one's own learning, independently or in collaboration with others
29. Learner training in the classroom encourages Autonomy and is an important element of language teaching.
Autonomy, And, An
30. Autonomy is a unisex hair and body care brand that sources and utilizes the best all-natural ingredients in the world
Autonomy, And, All
31. Autonomy is the story of the maverick engineers and computer nerds who are creating the revolution
Autonomy, And, Are
32. Autonomy is an independent, progressive think tank that focuses on the future of work and economic planning
Autonomy, An, And
33. Another word for Autonomy: independence, freedom, sovereignty, self-determination, self-government Collins English Thesaurus
34. Find 7 ways to say Autonomy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Autonomy, Along, Antonyms, And, At
35. What is Autonomy? Another essential part of healthy relationships is maintaining a sense of Autonomy
36. There are multiple aspects to Autonomy, including Self-definition and identity: Most people define aspects of their identity in relation to others (parent, child, spouse, friend, ally)
Are, Aspects, Autonomy, And, Ally
37. Autonomy is a central concept in TA
38. The achievement of this is Autonomy
39. 42 minutes ago · ‘Strategic Autonomy’ “People speak a great deal about strategic Autonomy, often in reference to defense, security, the single market, but I believe the first strategic Autonomy, today, is on
Ago, Autonomy, About
40. Tesla Robotaxi, Autonomy, and Insurance drive new price target from ARK Invest
Autonomy, And, Ark
41. Street Autonomy dla ludzi to jest marka Musisz być twardy żeby unieść to na barkach Codzienna walka Polska moja ziemia Choć jestem na banicji tu
42. Autonomy is a term used to describe a person's or government's ability to make decisions, or speak and act on their own behalf, without interference from another party
Autonomy, Ability, And, Act, Another
43. Autonomy is the mobility programme created to give people with mobility, sensory or intellectual impairments the opportunity to move around with total Autonomy and freedom using FCA Group vehicles
Autonomy, Around, And
44. With the tax breaks and numerous benefits offered by Autonomy, it is possible to save money while getting extra support and services.
45. There are so many threads that make up the umbrella of "Autonomy"
46. Budgetary Autonomy, degree of independence enjoyed by a public entity in the management of its finances
47. Autonomy was founded upon this firm belief
48. Autonomy Chain provides tools to connect and interact with connected vehicles on an open, secure and free blockchain network
Autonomy, And, An
49. The Autonomy Chain platform comprises of the following components: 1
For some organizations, autonomy means employees are allowed to set their own schedules. In other organizations, autonomy means employees can decide how their work should be done. No matter which concept is being applied, higher levels of autonomy tend to result in an increase in job satisfaction.
In its simplest sense, autonomy is about a person’s ability to act on his or her own values and interests. Taken from ancient Greek, the word means ‘self-legislation’ or ‘self-governance.’ Modern political thought and bioethics often stress that individual autonomy should be promoted and respected.
Autonomy is the control or government of a country, organization, or group by itself rather than by others. Activists stepped up their demands for local autonomy last month. Synonyms: independence, freedom, sovereignty, self-determination More Synonyms of autonomy.
Instead, freedom and autonomy are two different practices. Freedom is a practice that always occurs in reference to a subjugating power. Autonomy is a practice of self-constituting power that exists in-itself and for-itself. Autonomy is self-rule, absolutely; it begins afresh and anew, always and already.