1. Autonomously definition, in a way that is self-governing or free of outside control; independently:The ideal candidate will be able to work Autonomously and without supervision
Autonomously, Able, And
2. Autonomously synonyms, Autonomously pronunciation, Autonomously translation, English dictionary definition of Autonomously
3. Find 21 ways to say Autonomously, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Autonomously, Along, Antonyms, And, At
4. What is the definition of Autonomously? What is the meaning of Autonomously? How do you use Autonomously in a sentence? What are synonyms for Autonomously?
5. Definition of Autonomously adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Autonomously, Adverb, Advanced
6. What does Autonomously mean? In an autonomous or self-governing manner
Autonomously, An, Autonomous
7. Definition of Autonomously in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Autonomously mean? Information and translations of Autonomously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Hi Jennifer..Autonomously means: I work independently or spontaneously
10. Autonomously means a person who is self-governed, independent, spontaneous, not controlled by others, self decision maker, free and self-directing
11. Synonyms for Autonomously include independently, sovereignly, separately, freely, individually, autarkically, solo, solely, uncontrolledly and unaccompanied
Autonomously, Autarkically, And
12. Autonomously pronunciation with translations, sentences, synonyms, meanings, antonyms and more
Autonomously, Antonyms, And
13. Rate the pronunciation struggling of Autonomously
14. Difficult (1 votes) Spell and check your pronunciation of Autonomously.
15. Synonyms for Autonomously in Free Thesaurus
16. What are synonyms for Autonomously?
17. Autonomously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (under self-government) ( nation, pays ) autonome adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Autonomously, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Autonome, Adj, Adjectif
18. " Autonomously equipped vehicles will improve the safety and well-being of drivers, with fewer collisions and reduced traffic congestion
19. Nissan to launch self-drive Qashqai In countering the threat posed by underwater mines, the vessel is able locate and destroy them Autonomously , without the physical involvement of a live sailor, thereby
Able, And, Autonomously
20. Thirdly, as an ideal way of living life Autonomously
As, An, Autonomously
21. A method and/or computer program product Autonomously drives a self-driving vehicle (SDV) to a service facility
22. Antonyms for Autonomously include accompanied, assisted, dependently, jointly, together, along, with, in company, cooperatively and collectively
Antonyms, Autonomously, Accompanied, Assisted, Along, And
23. ‘We are reminded that European countries did not grow Autonomously.’ ‘He has patterned his life on the ideal of the artist who must speak Autonomously of social, economic, or cultural systems of dominance.’ ‘It may have been better for them to continue Autonomously as a private school, but this is a decision they must live with.’
Are, Autonomously, Artist, As
24. I certainly have not flown a drone that can Autonomously identify an intruder then alter its flight to both stay safe and to ensure that video of the intruder goes to the right place
Autonomously, An, Alter, And
25. In what sense is the helicopter operating Autonomously? You can almost think of the helicopter like a traditional JPL spacecraft in some ways
26. Many elderly people want to live Autonomously.
27. Here, a novel Autonomously longitudinal scaffold constructed by the interspersion of in situ self‐polymerized methyl methacrylate (sMMA) in PbI 2 is introduced to fabricate efficient PVSCs with excellent flexural endurance and environmental adaptability
Autonomously, And, Adaptability
28. Ritsu (律, Ritsu), also known as Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery (自律思考固定砲台, Jiritsu Shikō Kotei Hōdai), is a student in Korosensei's class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, an AI and the first of the two official transfer students of Class 3-E
Also, As, Autonomously, Artillery, An, Ai, And
29. Aaron Isaacs, a pioneer in the field of robotics, created the "Autonomously Decisive Automated Mechanism"
Aaron, Autonomously, Automated
30. Autonomously designed free-form 2D DNA origami
31. Microbiota-modulated CART + enteric neurons Autonomously regulate blood glucose Science
32. ROS package which uses the Navigation Stack to Autonomously explore an unknown environment with help of GMAPPING and constructs a map of the explored environment
Autonomously, An, And
33. AI capable of acting Autonomously such as the Creativity Machine and the Invention Machine fall on the latter end of the spectrum
Ai, Acting, Autonomously, As, And
34. The platform will Autonomously increase its height
35. ARLINGTON, Texas — Bell’s V-280 Valor tilt-rotor demonstrator flew Autonomously for the first time Dec
36. Over the course of the day, the V-280 met all of Bell’s flight goals for the aircraft’s first venture into flying Autonomously.
All, Aircraft, Autonomously
37. The Week of Driving Autonomously in an Xpeng
38. Our results showed that local cytokinin signaling in secondary phloem regulates cambial activity non-cell-Autonomously, and coordinately with its local signaling in cambium.
Activity, Autonomously, And
39. Autonomously functioning thyroid nodules (AFTNs) are presumably independent of TSH for growth and function and appear "hot" on scintiscan because they selectively concentrate radionuclide to a greater extent than the remaining thyroid gland, which is controlled by the normal TH-TSH feedback mechanis …
Autonomously, Aftns, Are, And, Appear
40. At the genetic level, two types of monoclonal Autonomously functioning nodules have been reported
41. Autonomously Yours is an allegorical Science Fiction story of relationships, intrigue and tragedy, as told, literally, through the eyes of the world’s first Compandroid
Autonomously, An, Allegorical, And, As
42. For fans of BLADE RUNNER, WESTWORLD and EX MACHINA, this story of androids and intrigue cannot be missed! Praise for Autonomously Yours ***INDIE READER 4 1/2 STAR REVIEW***
And, Androids, Autonomously
43. Burch HB, Shakir F, Fitzsimmons TR, Jaques DP, Shriver CD: Diagnosis and management of the Autonomously functioning thyroid nodule: the Walter Reed Army Medical Center experience, 1975–1996
And, Autonomously, Army
44. Produced via 3-D printer—and assembled Autonomously—the robots we're creating continually evolve in order to rapidly optimize for the conditions they find themselves in
And, Assembled, Autonomously
45. A group of MDUSVs, networked together with each other and manned ship, and operating Autonomously, could cover a much broader area looking for …
And, Autonomously, Area
Use autonomous in a sentence. adjective. The definition of autonomous is a person or entity that is self-controlling and not governed by outside forces. An example of autonomous is agovernment that can run itself without aid from an outside country.
autonomous, independent, self-governing, sovereign(adj) (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces. "an autonomous judiciary"; "a sovereign state". Synonyms: main(a), self-reliant, supreme, sovereign, self-governing, self-directed, independent.
The autonomous device comprises a work unit arranged to carrying out vacuuming of the base on which the device is moving.
An Autonomous System (AS) is a collection of routers whose prefixes and routing policies are under common administrative control. This could be a network service provider, a large company, a university, a division of a company, or a group of companies.