autograph (noun) · autographs (plural noun)
autograph (verb) · autographs (third person present) · autographed (past tense) · autographed (past participle) · autographing (present participle)
1. Autograph definition is - something written or made with one's own hand:
2. How to use Autograph in a sentence.
3. Jordin Sparks in-person Autographed photo Super color photo Autographed by this American singer, songwriter and actress best known for American Idol, Left Behind, Dear Secret Santa, The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete, Sparkle and Team Umizoomi.
4. Celebrity Autographs - Shop Autograph Store for the ultimate collection of celebrity Autographs, Autograph memorabilia, and all categories of authentic Autographs on the web
5. Celebrity Autographs – Find Authentic Celebrity Autographs at Autograph Store
6. AutographsForSale.com offers 10,000+ Autographed items from Hollywood, baseball, basketball, football, hockey, music, politics, racing, soccer, tennis and more.
7. The web's home of guaranteed authentic original Autographs
8. If you are looking for an authentic, obtained in person, original Autographed item, you have come to the right authentic celebrity Autograph dealer.
9. Be rewarded every time you shop with Autograph
10. About Autograph About Autograph
11. Browse various installation photos from Autograph customers using our foliage for their projects
12. Beautiful Interiorscaper project awards installing and using Autograph…
13. Autograph Authentication & Grading Services
14. PSA is the largest and most trusted Autograph authentication service in the world
15. Autograph Collection Hotel with panoramic views of Tampa Bay
16. The value of an Autograph depends on who signed it, but also on its condition and base
17. Examples of such valuable Autographs include John F
18. Kennedy's signature on the front page of a 1963 Dallas Morning News edition, and a Jimmy Page Autographed guitar.
19. Based on a groundbreaking new concept in lens design, Shamir Autograph ® III is a balanced progressive lens, holistically adapted to the patient’s prescription, ensuring a clear and comfortable visual experience for all with the following features:
20. Taking into consideration additional parameters while designing the Shamir Autograph ® III, Shamir
21. Autograph is the only software to let you visualise maths in 2D and 3D with ease
22. Teachers and pupils can learn to use Autograph quickly and easily
23. Every maths teacher in your school can learn to use Autograph …
24. DOROTHY GISH Autograph Signed VINTAGE Photograph Portrait B&W, 1930
25. Jamie-Lynn Sigler Signed 8x10 Photo PSA/DNA COA AUTO Autograph Stock Photo.
26. Welcome to Autograph Warehouse: www.AutographWarehouse.com is one of the industry's largest memorabilia websites with over 100,000 authentic Autographed Sports Memorabilia & Autographed Celebrity Memorabilia items
27. Autograph Warehouse prides itself on having the widest variety of signed memorabilia offered in the industry at great prices!
28. Autograph (on my line) Lyrics: Why you mad, why you mad? / Why you mad, why you mad? / That's all I wanna know / You're lookin' like a joke, …
29. In some cases, a fan might request an Autograph but have forgotten to bring along an item for you to sign or a pen for you to sign with! The can result in disappointment that is easily preventable on your part
30. With over 236,000 items in our archives, HistoryForSale is the world's largest dealer of authentic hand-signed Autographs and collectibles
31. From Autographed celebrity photographs and rare historical manuscripts to unique music and sports signed memorabilia, we have it all.
32. Autograph cannot be simply defined as car tuning
33. More than anything, Autograph is a matter of passion, the one that drives us when we transform your car piece by piece to make it become this unique vehicle, fully personalized
34. KNITWEAR FROM $19* AT Autograph ONE NIGHT ONLY Autograph Cowl Neck Knit Top
35. KNITWEAR FROM $19* AT Autograph ONE NIGHT ONLY Autograph Curve Front Zip Top
36. An Autograph is a person's own handwriting or signature
37. The word Autograph comes from Ancient Greek (αὐτός, autós, "self" and γράφω, gráphō, "write"), and can mean more specifically:
38. In this meaning the term Autograph can often be used interchangeably with holograph.; a celebrity's handwritten signature.
39. Autograph synonyms, Autograph pronunciation, Autograph translation, English dictionary definition of Autograph
40. Sophisticated, stylish and luxuriously modern, Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection is located in the heart of the city’s upscale River North area
41. Autograph Format or Medium Affects Signature Value The next aspect of Autograph value is the format
42. In ascending order of value, the base price of a person's Autograph typically is on a small piece of paper, from an Autograph album, a small card or a "cut" from a larger document.
43. 6 synonyms of Autograph from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
44. Find another word for Autograph
45. Autograph: a person's name written in their own handwriting often given to indicate awareness or consent.
46. Autograph is an American rock band from Pasadena, California formed by vocalist Steve Plunkett after his exit from Silver Condor as their rhythm guitarist
47. Autograph works great for a variety of professional office needs such as medical or real estate
48. Watch the official music video for "Turn Up the Radio" by AutographListen to Autograph: https://Autograph.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Autograph
49. Autograph sind für mich der Inbegriff einer melodischen Hardrockband
50. All types of Autographed items can be submitted under this service, including signed baseballs
51. Please note that since baseballs submitted under this service will only receive a grade for the Autograph, they will NOT be eligible for any Single-Signed Baseball category on the PSA/DNA Set Registry (only the Any Medium categories).
52. Autograph Collection Hotels brings the art of storytelling to life by hand selecting hotels that are rich in craft and character, design, architecture and unexpected back-stories
53. We currently feature four different auctions to satisfy your Autograph collecting desires
54. We believe that we have the best Autograph …
55. Book your stay at an Autograph Hotel
56. Autograph, any manuscript handwritten by its author, either in alphabetical or musical notation
57. (The term also refers to a person’s handwritten signature.) Aside from its antiquarian or associative value, an Autograph may be an early or corrected draft of a manuscript and provide valuable evidence
58. Autograph, eine weitere Kultband aus den 80zigern
59. Corey Seager Autograph: 2015 - 2020 : Kyle Seager Autograph: 2011 - 2020 : Johnnie Seale Autograph: 1964 - 1965 : Rudy Seanez Autograph: 1989 - 2008 : Ray Searage Autograph: 1981 - 1990 : Steve Searcy Autograph: 1988 - 1992 : Todd Sears Autograph: 2002 - 2003 : Tom Seaver Autograph: 1967 - 1986: Y: Bobby Seay Autograph: 2001 - 2009 : Bob Sebra
60. An Autograph is your signature, but the word Autograph is frequently associated with celebrities
61. You might want to perfect your own Autograph to make it distinguishable so it's hard to copy.
62. Find 19 ways to say Autograph, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
63. Hank Aaron Autograph Authenticity Questions
64. Introduction to using Autograph Live; Video: How to post discussions and upload photos; Make the most of Autograph Live: Insight for new members
65. What are your newest, neatest Autographs? 3,350 Beatles Autograph Discussions! 3,362 Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams & Joe DiMaggio Discussions!
autograph - something written by one's own hand. piece of writing, written material, writing - the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect); "the writing in her novels is excellent"; "that editorial was a fine piece of writing".
The main difference between Autograph and Signature is that the Autograph is a handwritten signature of a famous person and Signature is a handwritten mark made as a proof of identity and intent.
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Autograph. An autograph is a document transcribed entirely in the handwriting of its author, as opposed to a typeset document or one written by an amanuensis or a copyist; the meaning overlaps with that of the word holograph.
The definition of an autograph is the signature of a person written with his own hand, especially one written by someone well-known. When an author signs her name in a book, then that is an example of an autograph. To autograph is defined as to sign your name on it. An example of autograph is when a musician writes his name on a CD for a fan.