autodidact (noun) · autodidacts (plural noun) · auto-didact (noun) · auto-didacts (plural noun)
1. Examples of Autodidact in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web These are the citizen journalists, forum posters with statistics degrees, bloggers who work on Wall Street, and Autodidact podcasters.
2. 1. Autodidact - a person who has taught himself individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
3. A self-taught learner is known as an Autodidact. They learn because of their curiosity, desire, and love for learning
4. What is an Autodidact person? An Autodidact person chooses their topics, learning resources, and schedule to learn what they want when they want.
5. An Autodidact is someone who teaches themselves about a subject or subjects in which they do not have any formal education
6. Notable Autodidacts include Leonardo da Vinci, Rabindranath Tagore, and Ernest Hemingway
7. Definiții, conjugări, declinări, paradigme pentru Autodidact din dicționarele: DEX '09, MDA2, DEX '98, DLRLC, DLRM, DN, MDN '00, NODEX
8. An Autodidact, what’s that? An audodidact is someone who is partially or wholly self-taught
9. Autodidactism is self-directed learning or the art of self-education
10. Famous Autodidacts include: Thomas Alva Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Karl Marx, Charles Darwin, Michael Faraday, and Frank Lloyd Wright
11. Autodidact Some of its adherents were middle-class, and others were working-class Autodidacts. From the Cambridge English Corpus Shagan shows that new ideas can produce a very strange amalgam in …
12. Autodidactic means to be self educated and we need to educate ourselves because the story we are told about our past is clearly wrongl
13. Examples of Autodidact in a sentence After moving to the rural village of the Congo, the Autodidact learned math and science due to the only school being over one hundred miles away
14. 🔊 As a 5-year old, it was apparent that Mark would be considered a genius due to the time he spent alone in his room learning the guitar as an Autodidact
15. The definition of an Autodidact is a person who learns something without a school or a tutor and educates himself
16. If you go online to learn about butterflies, then you are an example of an Autodidact.
17. Although he received an informal education that included geometry, Latin and mathematics, he was essentially an Autodidact, or a self-taught individual.” ― James Morcan, Genius Intelligence tags: Autodidact , da-vinci , genius , leonardo-da-vinci , polymath , self-taught
18. Autodidact is a Teachable Perk unique to Adam Francis
19. Diary of an Autodidact Bakersfield, CA, United States I'm a middle aged solo practice lawyer, married with 5 children
20. Autodidact (redirected from Autodidacts) Also found in: Thesaurus
21. True, being an Autodidact isn’t for everyone
22. ‘A self-confessed Autodidact - he rejected any formal musical training preferring instead to develop his own touch - he proves to be an incredibly talented melodist and arranger.’ ‘He was an Autodidact who taught himself these languages while working as an Assistant Keeper in the British Museum, after completing a Classics degree at
23. I feel like if Autodidact worked on self care it would make self care so much better but this would probably be wayyy to op because you could literally get a full heel with one skill check , if this was real it would probably have to be at a reduced rate
24. Definition of Autodidact noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
25. This is a very particular take on learning: the Autodidact’s take
26. R/Autodidact: Press J to jump to the feed
27. Autodidacticism (also Autodidactism) is self-education or self-directed learning.An Autodidact, also known as an automath, is a mostly self-taught person — typically someone who has an enthusiasm for self-education and a high degree of self-motivation.
28. Lenin, an 'innocent' and an Autodidact in philosophy had the audacity to suggest the idea that a theory of philosophy is
29. An Autodidact, also known as an automath, is a mostly self-taught person - typically someone who has an enthusiasm for self-education and a high degree of self-motivation
30. Another way to say Autodidact? Synonyms for Autodidact (other words and phrases for Autodidact).
31. An Autodidact and a polymath, he studied economics, meteorology, history, genetics, and many other subjects
32. Since Carruth is a one-man band and Autodidact, he learned how to create the special effects for the creature himself
33. She was also an Autodidact, an illegitimate girl from the provinces whose intelligence became the stuff of legend.
34. You devote yourself to becoming an Autodidact
35. Autodidact definition: a person who is self-taught Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. Author of "The Day I Became an Autodidact." She finished high school a year early to learn on her own
37. How to say Autodidact in English? Pronunciation of Autodidact with 2 audio pronunciations, 8 synonyms, 2 meanings, 1 antonym, 11 translations, 1 sentence and more for Autodidact.
38. A vast repository of great and useful articles, Wikipedia is the Autodidact’s dream
39. Autodidact Polymath Definition Auto-di-dact Poly-math Definition: Autodidact: A self-taught person
40. Autodidact: 1 n a person who has taught himself Type of: individual , mortal , person , somebody , someone , soul a human being
41. An Autodidact is a person who teaches themselves
42. Someone who is self-taught was Autodidactic in whatever they taught themselves
43. A person who prefers to teach themselves is an Autodidact
44. In a more traditional sense, an Autodidact chooses what and how they will study without the help of teachers or formal schooling.
45. Polymath: Master Multiple Disciplines, Learn New Skills, Think Flexibly, and Become an Extraordinary Autodidact (Learning how to Learn Book 9) - Kindle edition by Hollins, Peter
46. An Autodidact is never possessed of the assurance of knowledge a degree provides
47. Synonyms for Autodidact in Free Thesaurus
48. 6 words related to Autodidact: individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul
49. What are synonyms for Autodidact?
50. Solitary, Self-Directed, Autodidact; Solitary, Self-Directed, Autodidact
51. Solitary, Self-Directed, Autodidact
Autodidact definition, a person who has learned a subject without the benefit of a teacher or formal education; a self-taught person. See more.
Synonyms for autodidact include automath, striver, aspirer, seeker, aspirant, self-improver, hopeful, applicant, candidate and expectant. Find more similar words at ...
autodidact m (plural autodidacten)
adjective /ˌself ˈtɔːt/. Synonyms Contribute to our Open Dictionary. Synonyms. people who are self-taught have learnt particular skills by themselves, instead of being taught by someone Synonyms and related words. Relating to learning and the process of learning:acquisition, advanced, assimilation...