1. Autos in Greek means "same" or "self", so in an Autocratic government all the power is held by the leader him- or herself. Autocratic governments are often called dictatorships, or sometimes autocracies
Autos, An, Autocratic, All, Are, Autocracies
2. Autocratic definition, pertaining to or of the nature of autocracy or of an autocrat; absolute Autocratic government
Autocratic, Autocracy, An, Autocrat, Absolute
3. Still, Autocratic rule continued
4. Roosevelt recognized his government's Autocratic rule over Native Americans, saying the "continuance of Autocratic rule by a federal department over the lives of more than 200,000 citizens of this nation is incompatible with American ideals of liberty".
Autocratic, Americans, American
5. Autocratic leadership, also known as authoritarian leadership, is a leadership style characterized by individual control over all decisions and little input from group members. Autocratic leaders typically make choices based on their ideas and judgments and rarely accept advice from followers.
Autocratic, Also, As, , All, And, Accept, Advice
6. The purpose of the Autocratic leadership style is to establish centralized control and use that control to achieve desired results, whether this be for a for-profit corporation or nonprofit organization
Autocratic, And, Achieve
7. Under Autocratic law, the ruler has unlimited and undisputed power
8. An Autocratic type of leadership is more commonly known as Authoritarian Leadership
An, Autocratic, As,
9. Typically, Autocratic leaders base their …
10. Magyar divides the autocrat’s journey into three stages: Autocratic attempt, Autocratic breakthrough, and Autocratic consolidation
Autocrat, Autocratic, Attempt, And
11. Autocratic rule – also known as authoritarianism – is when one leader or political party exercises complete power to govern a country and its people.
Autocratic, Also, As, , And
12. Last exit before autocracy A conversation with Masha Gessen on how to prevent "Autocratic breakthrough," why Russiagate was a "crutch" for the left, and what really happened in that New Yorker election s(t)imulation Zoom
Autocracy, Autocratic, And
13. An authoritarian method of management, the Autocratic leadership style is built upon the concept of having one person in power, making the vast majority of decisions.
An, , Autocratic
14. Autocratic leadership is vital in many workplace environments
15. While Autocratic leadership is one of the least popular management styles, it’s also among the most common.
Autocratic, Also, Among
16. A country with an Autocratic system
17. 20 synonyms of Autocratic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 65 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Autocratic, And, Antonyms
18. Find another word for Autocratic
19. Autocratic: exercising power or authority without interference by others.
20. Demanding that people obey completely, without asking or caring about anyone else's opinions: an Autocratic ruler / regime an Autocratic style of government / leadership / management The president resigned after 30 years of Autocratic …
Asking, About, Anyone, An, Autocratic, After
21. As adjectives the difference between authoritarian and Autocratic is that authoritarian is of, or relating to, absolute obedience to an authority while Autocratic is of or pertaining to autocracy or to an autocrat; absolute; holding independent and arbitrary powers of government
As, Adjectives, , And, Autocratic, Absolute, An, , Autocracy, Autocrat, Arbitrary
22. Definition: Autocratic leadership is a management style wherein one person controls all the decisions and takes very little inputs from other group members
Autocratic, All, And
23. Autocratic leaders make choices or decisions based on their own beliefs and do not involve others for their suggestion or advice.
Autocratic, And, Advice
24. Autocratic leadership, also known as authoritarian leadership, is a style of management in which one leader holds the power to make decisions without input from others
Autocratic, Also, As,
25. Autocratic leaders make all the decisions themselves
26. ‘These Autocratic managers quickly punish any underling who would begin to demand an ethical basis for work and production.’ ‘It is a creative company with a particular style set by a charismatic and Autocratic leader.’
Autocratic, Any, An, And
27. The proliferation of Autocratic typologies reflects an expansion in the ways in which scholars conceptualize authoritarianism
28. Autocratic describes a way of ruling, but not in a nice way
29. An Autocratic leader is one who rules with an iron fist; in other words — someone with the behavior of a dictator
30. Autocratic rulers don't tend to be popular
31. Autocratic (comparative more Autocratic, superlative most Autocratic) Of or pertaining to autocracy or to an autocrat ; absolute ; holding independent and arbitrary powers of government
Autocratic, Autocracy, An, Autocrat, Absolute, And, Arbitrary
32. In recent years, the prime minister has become increasingly Autocratic .
33. Autocracy: 1 n a political theory favoring unlimited authority by a single individual Types: Machiavellianism the political doctrine of Machiavelli: any means (however unscrupulous) can be used by a ruler in order to create and maintain his Autocratic government Type of: ideology , political orientation , political theory an orientation that
Autocracy, , Any, And, Autocratic, An
34. The Autocratic principal never listened to the teachers’ ideas about raising student morale
35. 🔊 In Malik’s male-focused culture, it is normal for men to be Autocratic when making decisions for their wives and children
36. 🔊 The Autocratic judge had made his decision before the trial even started
37. An Autocratic person or organization has complete power and makes decisions without asking anyone else's advice
An, Autocratic, And, Asking, Anyone, Advice
38. The people have grown intolerant in recent weeks of the King's Autocratic ways
39. American English: Autocratic / ɔtəˈkrætɪk /
40. The Republicans have become more illiberal and populist in recent decades and are now starting to resemble Autocratic parties like Hungary's Fidesz and Turkey's AKP, according to a new study from
And, Are, Autocratic, Akp, According
41. Political system - Political system - Autocratic versus nonAutocratic rule: The foregoing discussion has suggested a distinction among political systems in terms of the role played by force in the acquisition and transfer of power
Autocratic, Among, Acquisition, And
42. Autocratic style has also proved successful in cases when there is a need of quick decisions
43. Autocratic style is not liked by the people who are enlightened and want to participate in decision making
Autocratic, Are, And
44. Autocratic style of leadership may endanger the organisational efficiency.
45. An Autocratic leadership style is similar to an authoritarian leadership style
46. Autocratic leaders rely on specific rules, policies, and procedures to govern all processes within the workplace
Autocratic, And, All
47. “Autocratic leadership: a management style in which one person controls all the decisions but takes minimal or no input from other group members
48. An Autocratic person or organization has complete power and makes decisions without asking anyone else's advice
An, Autocratic, And, Asking, Anyone, Advice
49. The people have grown intolerant in recent weeks of the king's Autocratic ways
50. Synonyms: dictatorial, absolute, unlimited, all-powerful More Synonyms of Autocratic.
Absolute, All, Autocratic
51. Sure, Autocratic leadership may not have a place in the way countries or states are run anymore, but it still is widely used in the corporate and business world
Autocratic, Are, Anymore, And
52. The Autocratic style of leadership is well-suited for most businesses, provided they are already well-established.
Autocratic, Are, Already
53. Autocratic Leadership: A Basic Introduction - Kindle edition by Bevoc, Louis
54. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Autocratic Leadership: A Basic Introduction.
55. Autocratic leadership is defined by a top-down approach when it comes to all decision-making, procedures, and policies within an organization
Autocratic, Approach, All, And, An
56. An Autocratic leader focuses less on collecting input from team members and tends to make executive decisions that others are expected to follow.
An, Autocratic, And, Are
57. Autocratic management is the form of leadership that enables managers to make decisions unilaterally
58. As adjectives the difference between totalitarian and Autocratic is that totalitarian is a system of government where the people have virtually no authority and the state wields absolute control of every aspect of the country, socially, financially and politically while Autocratic is of or pertaining to autocracy or to an autocrat; absolute; holding independent and arbitrary powers of government.
As, Adjectives, And, Autocratic, , Absolute, Aspect, Autocracy, An, Autocrat, Arbitrary
59. The Autocratic style in organizations and companies is not favored in most cases
60. Autocratic parenting leaves little room for feelings or creativity
61. Autocratic parents discipline with psychological control
62. At Parenting Science describes Autocratic parenting as the child being in boot camp, with the parent being the drill sergeant
At, Autocratic, As
63. The Child of an Autocratic Parent
64. What’s it: Autocratic leadership is a leadership style in which decision making is concentrated on the leader.Leaders make decisions and solve problems on their own with little input from their subordinates
65. An Autocratic leader is the sole authority in her company, on her team or at the head of the group she is tasked with leading
An, Autocratic, , At
66. As with other leadership styles, there are Autocratic leadership advantages and disadvantages that can have a significant impact on a leader’s employees’ careers as well as her own.
As, Are, Autocratic, Advantages, And
67. Autocratic leadership is a leadership style where the leader holds all the decision power and rarely consults others
Autocratic, All, And
68. Autocratic leadership leads to low engagement and sometimes to a toxic work environment
69. Autocratic leadership can be a good option in crisis times when control, clarity, and fast decisions are crucial.
Autocratic, And, Are
70. While Autocratic leadership has historically meant concentrated power, the Autocratic leader still requires a surrounding power structure around them in order to operate
71. Autocratic leadership is one of the three leadership styles
72. An Autocratic teaching strategy is traditional; it involves the teacher choosing what material to present and how to present it
An, Autocratic, And
73. For example, giving a lecture on a topic is an Autocratic teaching
1 exercising power or authority without interference by others. democracy is supposed to protect the people against the rise of autocratic rulers. Synonyms for autocratic. absolute, arbitrary, czarist. (also tsarist or tzarist), despotic, dictatorial,
Definition of autocratic. 1 : of, relating to, or being an autocracy : absolute an autocratic government. 2 : characteristic of or resembling an autocrat : despotic an autocratic ruler.
The characteristics of the autocratic rule include the boss's ideas rule; there is limited employee input and the work methods are dictated to the boss or leader himself. There is little flexibility in decision-making, and rules are strictly adhered to, allowing the leader of the company full control.
The definition of autocracy means a country, city, or other area is ruled over by one person who has total control. A monarchy is an example ofan autocracy.