See also: Autobahn Autonomy Autocratic Autonomous Autocracy Autotroph Automation Autobiography Autopsy Autonomously Auto Automated Autophagy Automatic Automobile Autochthonous Autoimmune Autoestima Autonomía
1. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Autobahns crossword clue
2. New Volkswagen Jetta Gli-Autobahns Near You with TrueCar
3. 238 new Volkswagen Jetta Gli-Autobahns for sale nationwide, including a GLI Autobahn Automatic and a GLI Autobahn Automatic.Prices for Volkswagen Jetta Gli-Autobahns currently range from to.Find new Volkswagen Jetta Gli-Autobahns near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in …
Autobahns, Autobahn, Automatic, And
4. Authorities imposed speed limits on some Autobahns due to concerns the high heat would cause expressway surfaces to buckle
5. Autobahns numbered 2, 4, 6, 8, etc
6. From 1943 onwards, the Autobahns were opened up to cyclists because of the low volume of vehicle traffic.
7. Autobahns synonyms, Autobahns pronunciation, Autobahns translation, English dictionary definition of Autobahns
8. People have been known to run them at maximum speed (about 4,300 rpm) all day long on the Autobahns, and many are still running today
At, About, All, Autobahns, And, Are
9. The ‘Autobahns’ is the name given to the German motorway system introduced by Adolf Hitler
10. The Autobahns also have a minimum speed requirement: Vehicles must be able to maintain 60 kph (37 mph) on flat terrain
Autobahns, Also, Able
11. The construction of the Autobahns
12. As a result, some Autobahns in forest areas have seen new limits imposed, but a national limit remains unlikely, as demonstrated during the coalition government negotiations in 1998
As, Autobahns, Areas
13. New 2020 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahns Near You with TrueCar
14. 10 new 2020 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahns for sale nationwide, including a 2.0T Autobahn DSG and a 2.0T Autobahn DSG.Prices for 2020 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahns currently range from to.Find new Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahns near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in …
Autobahns, Autobahn, And
15. As Autobahns mais curtas, de importância regional (por exemplo, a ligação entre duas grandes cidades ou regiões), têm um número de dois dígitos (por exemplo, a A 24, que liga Berlim e Hamburgo)
16.  O sistema é como se segue: Mapa esquemático da localização das Autobahns, com numerações de 10 a …
17. How to Survive German Autobahns & Bikes Like a Pro Coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel: The situation around the world is changing dramatically
Autobahns, Amp, And, Around
18. • Abolish the speed limit on major highways, effectively turning them into Autobahns
19. 55 synonyms and near synonyms of Autobahns from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
20. Find another word for Autobahns.
21. The big Japanese four cylinder engines leave them far behind; go out in the motorways and Autobahns, and those are what you mainly see - shaft-drive four-cylinder machines, mostly watercooled with advanced aerodynamic fairings.
And, Autobahns, Are, Advanced, Aerodynamic
22. Many Autobahns in Germany have no speed limit
23. The Autobahns are actually quite safe; in 2017, they accounted, according to ADAC, for about one-third of the miles driven on German roads but only 12 percent of …
Autobahns, Are, Actually, Accounted, According, Adac, About
24. The Alps and Autobahns team were super friendly and knowledgeable and answered all our questions, even when we were on the road
Alps, And, Autobahns, Answered, All
25. Our Alps and Autobahns tour was a great experience
Alps, And, Autobahns
Similar to some other German words, the term autobahn when used in English is usually understood to refer specifically to the national highway system of Germany, whereas in German the word autobahn is applied to any controlled highway in any country.
Autobahn Traffic Laws and Regulations
For 49 of the 50 states you have highways with speed limits - so, technically the answer is yes, there are “autobahns” in the US - but only in Montana can you legally go similar speeds as you can go in Germany.
The Autobahn (IPA: [ˈʔaʊtoˌba:n] (listen); German plural Autobahnen) is the federal controlled-access highway system in Germany. The official German term is Bundesautobahn (plural Bundesautobahnen, abbreviated BAB), which translates as "federal motorway".