authorization (noun) · authorisation (noun) · authorizations (plural noun) · authorisations (plural noun)
See also: Authorization
1. Examples of Authorization in a Sentence you will need the Authorization of the council before you can act his Authorization to go ahead with the project was finally given Recent Examples on the Web Residents who leave a transitional center without Authorization …
2. Authorization noun permission, right, leave, power, authority, ability, strength, permit, sanction, licence, approval, warrant, say-so, credentials, a blank cheque a request for Authorization to use military force Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
3. Authorization: the approval by someone in authority for the doing of something
4. / ˌɑː.θɚ.əˈzeɪ.ʃ ə n / official permission for something to happen, or the act of giving someone official permission to do something: Medical records cannot be disclosed without Authorization from the patient
5. [ + to infinitive ] The Authorization …
6. Definition: Authorization is a security mechanism to determine access levels or user/client privileges related to system resources including files, services, computer programs, data and application features.
7. Authorization is the act of granting an authenticated party permission to do something
8. It specifies what data you're allowed to access and what you can do with that data. Authorization is sometimes shortened to AuthZ
9. The Microsoft identity platform uses the OAuth 2.0 protocol for handling Authorization.
10. In this section you will find the tools and resources you need to help manage your practice’s prior Authorization and notification requirements, with program specific information available for Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Clinical Pharmacy and Specialty Drugs
11. An Authorization letter would be important for dealing with important property matters
12. An Authorization letter can assist a person to collect medical records on behalf of someone.
13. To revoke a prior tax information Authorization(s) without submitting a new Authorization, see the line 5 instructions
14. How to request precertifications and prior Authorizations for patients
15. Depending on a patient's plan, you may be required to request a prior Authorization or precertification for any number of prescriptions or services
16. A DTS Authorization captures information regarding an upcoming TDY (locations, should-cost estimates, and travel information)
17. Essentially, the Authorization is a means of informing everyone who needs to know when you* will be gone, where you will be working, and how much you expect your trip to cost.
18. Certain aliens who are in the United States may file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request employment Authorization and an Employment Authorization …
19. Authorization is the process of giving someone permission to do or have something
20. These two services will be in addition to the existing list of services requiring prior Authorization, which include blepharoplasty, botulinum toxin injection, rhinoplasty, panniculectomy, and vein ablation
21. The full list of HCPCS codes requiring prior Authorization is available here (PDF).
22. Prior Authorization requests can be submitted by phone, fax or online through Superior HealthPlan’s Secure Provider Portal
23. Prior Authorization phone assistance for members and providers is available on weekdays from 8am – 5pm in all time zones in Texas
24. Contact information for all services that require prior Authorization are included below:
25. Prior Authorization is designed to help prevent you from being prescribed medications you may not need, those that could interact dangerously with others you may be taking, or those that are potentially addictive
26. What Is Authorization? Authorization in a system security is the process of giving the user permission to access a specific resource or function
27. In secure environments, Authorization must always follow authentication.
28. Other ways to submit a prior Authorization If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please call us at 1-800-711-4555 to submit a verbal PA request
29. An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current
30. North Americans use authorized, authorizing, authorizes, and Authorization, while English speakers from outside the U.S
31. Authorization Grid Detail, Effective January 1, 2020 (PDF) Pharmacy - Electronic Prior Authorizations Fidelis Care has made submitting Pharmacy electronic prior Authorizations (ePA) easier and more convenient
32. EPA is Fidelis Care's preferred method to receive prior Authorizations.
33. Authorization code (With PKCE) grant type coupled with Authorize using browser is recommended to prevent auth code interception attacks
34. From prior Authorization and provider change forms to claim adjustments, MVP offers a complete toolkit of resources for you to use
35. The Authorization and Proxy-Authorization request headers contain the credentials to authenticate a user agent with a (proxy) server
36. Authorization: < type > < credentials > Proxy-Authorization
37. Authorization only is one type of transactional activity that can occur when a payment card is used
38. 15 hours ago · individual who meets the requirements of this Authorization
39. Any individual who meets the requirements of this Authorization is a Covered Person as defined in the HHS Secretary's declaration, meets the requirements of subsection (b) of section VII of said declaration, and 9 Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
40. 2 days ago · Authorization is “the next layer of software to be unbundled or abstracted,” Oso CEO Graham Neray said in an interview
41. Prior Authorization is a requirement that your physician obtains approval from your health care provider before prescribing a specific medication for you or to performing a particular operation
42. Some employment Authorization documents issued by DHS include but are not limited to Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record issued to asylees or work-authorized nonimmigrants (for example, H-1B nonimmigrants) because of their immigration status, Form I-571, Refugee Travel Document (PDF), an unexpired Form I-327, Reentry Permit , Form N-560
43. Health insurance can be complicated—especially when it comes to prior Authorization (also referred to as pre-approval, pre-Authorization and pre-certification)
44. We’ve provided the following resources to help you understand Empire’s prior Authorization process and obtain Authorization …
45. A HIPAA Authorization can allow a covered entity to use or disclose an individual’s PHI for its own research purposes or disclose PHI to another entity for that entity’s research activities
46. Thus, revocation of an Authorization limits a covered entity’s own continued use of the health
47. Authorization Prior Authorization is not required for standard outpatient services
48. However, other services may require prior Authorization, …
49. There are two approaches to obtaining a FedRAMP Authorization, a provisional Authorization through the Joint Authorization Board (JAB) or an Authorization through an agency
50. Laravel's Authorization features provide an easy, organized way of managing these types of Authorization checks
51. Gates provide a simple, closure based approach to Authorization while policies, like controllers