See also: Authority Delegation Statutory Public Appeal Local Tennessee Traditional Domain Authentic Authoritarian Authenticity Authoritative Authorize Authorized Authorization Authoritarianism Authentication Authenticate Author's Authorship Would Define Prior Basic
1. Authority definition is - power to influence or command thought, opinion, or behavior
2. How to use Authority in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Authority.
4. Authority definition, the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes; jurisdiction; the right to control, command, or determine
5. Authority synonyms, Authority pronunciation, Authority translation, English dictionary definition of Authority
6. Find 110 ways to say Authority, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Along, Antonyms, And, At,
7. Authority, the exercise of legitimate influence by one social actor over another
8. There are many ways in which an individual or entity can influence another to behave differently, and not all of them have equal claim to Authority
Are, An, Another, And, All,
9. General Health Care Authority rulemaking
10. A Leading Provider of Home Services Founded in 2018, Authority Brands is the premier home service franchisor in North America
11. The Authority receives complaints from law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies, community groups, industry members, elected officials and members of the public
12. 74 synonyms of Authority from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 110 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Find another word for Authority
14. "Website Authority" is an SEO concept that refers to the "strength" of a given domain
15. Some people call this "domain Authority," which is not to be confused with the Domain Authority (DA) metric from Moz
16. When we talk about domain Authority, we're talking about a general SEO concept that's synonymous with "website Authority".
17. The Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County strongly encourages residents to implement a year-round yard maintenance program.
18. In the fields of sociology and political science, Authority is the legitimate power that a person or a group of persons consensually possess and practice over other people
19. In a civil state, Authority is made formal by way of a judicial branch and an executive branch of government.
20. In the exercise of governance, the terms Authority and power are inaccurate synonyms.
21. Often one person gives another Authority to act, as an employer to an employee, a principal to an agent, a corporation to its officers, or governmental empowerment to perform certain functions.
Another, , Act, As, An, Agent
22. California High-Speed Rail Authority Monthly Board Meeting March 25, 2021 11:00 am
23. The Houston Housing Authority is committed to providing support to its low-income, elderly and disabled residents
24. Authority Dog and Cat Food Give your pet balanced nutrition at every age and stage of life
And, At, Age,
25. Authority dog food and cat food is backed by decades of research and solution-focused formulas
26. Whether you prefer a grain-free formula, or if your pet does best on food with healthy grains, you'll find dry and canned food options with Authority.
27. As the Authority begins a phased return to normal operations, we will be making changes to our office
28. Regulations of executive branch agencies are issued by Authority of statutes
29. Authority Property Management Inc
30. Authority Mag is devoted primarily to sharing interesting feature interviews of people who are authorities in their industry.
31. What does Authority mean? Authority is defined as a person who is considered an expert in his field
32. Parts Authority, founded in 1972, is one of the largest distributors of automotive and truck parts to the aftermarket auto parts industry in the United States serving customers in the commercial channel, including installers, dealerships, fleets, and national accounts as well as in the e-commerce channel.
Automotive, And, Aftermarket, Auto, Accounts, As,
33. Synonyms for Authority in Free Thesaurus
34. 131 synonyms for Authority: powers that be, government, police, officials, the state, management, administration, the system, the Establishment, Big Brother
35. What are synonyms for Authority?
36. *DAT Authority prepares the state applications for you but does not file them
37. The Fence Authority probably won't work great in this browser
38. Oregon Health Authority has been following a phased approach to vaccination and is steadily working through the vaccine phases outlined below
39. Welcome to the new Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority web site experience
40. The concept of Authority seldom appears in the Old Testament
41. First, Authority is the freedom to decide or a right to act without hindrance.
42. ‘He was an Authority on the history of Stamford and he lectured locally about the town.’ ‘He was an Authority on English and American literature with a special interest in drama.’ ‘Betty was also an avid reader and became an Authority on Irish and local history, and family genealogy.’
An, , And, About, American, Also, Avid
43. In sociology, Authority is the legitimate power which one person or a group possesses and practices over another
44. The element of legitimacy is vital to the notion of Authority and is the main means by which Authority is distinguished from the more general concept of power.
45. Power can be exerted by the use of force or violence.Authority, by contrast, depends on the acceptance by subordinates of
46. Parts Authority, founded in 1972, is one of the largest distributors of automotive and truck parts to the aftermarket auto parts industry in the United States serving customers in the commercial channel, including installers, dealerships, fleets, and national accounts as well as in the e-commerce channel.
Automotive, And, Aftermarket, Auto, Accounts, As,
47. Authority is important in determining the credibility of a website because it establishes who is in charge of the site, who wrote the information covered there, and more
48. The HSA Authority powered by Old National Bank stands apart as one of the most experienced Health Savings Account administrators, as we were among the first to bring HSAs to the market in 2004
Apart, As, Account, Administrators, Among,
49. Authority refers to accepted power—that is, power that people agree to follow according to specific procedures
Accepted, Agree, According,
50. People listen to Authority figures because they feel that these individuals are worthy of respect, or because they are in a position that inherently carries a degree of respect
51. Charismatic Authority never appears in a vacuum — in every case, there already exists some form of traditional or legal Authority which creates boundaries, norms, and social structures
Appears, Already, And,
52. By its very nature charismatic Authority poses a direct challenge to both tradition and law, whether in …
53. Authority refers to accepted power—that is, power that people agree to follow
54. People listen to Authority figures because they feel that these individuals are worthy of respect
55. Generally speaking, people perceive the objectives and demands of an Authority figure as reasonable and beneficial, or true.
And, An, , As
56. The Add MDM Authority blade displays
57. To switch the MDM Authority from Office 365 to Intune and enable coexistence, select Intune MDM Authority > Add
58. Migrate users and devices (optional) After the Intune MDM Authority is enabled, coexistence is activated and …
And, After, , Activated
59. Receiving the Authority of the priesthood by the laying on of hands is an important beginning, but it is not enough
60. Ordination confers Authority, but righteousness is required to act with power as we strive to lift souls, to teach and testify, to bless and counsel, and to advance the work of salvation
Act, As, And, Advance,
61. All Authority Has Been Given To Jesus God Giving To The Son Inheritance, Spiritual Mission, Of The Church Claims Power Of Christ, Described Gospel, Essence Of Unlimitedness Heirs And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All Authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
All, , And
62. DAT Authority can take care of all the paperwork, including all federal fees, or we can help you during any part of the process
63. With continued guidance from the Healthy Pet Advisory Council™, Authority® is committed to developing the nutrition your pets need with the flavors they love