1. Authoritativeness chapter and verse An authority that gives credence and validity to one’s opinions or beliefs; a definitive source that can be specifically cited
2. Find 43 ways to say Authoritativeness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Along, Antonyms, And, At,
3. Authoritativeness is one of the attributes of true leadership. In other words, whoever that professes to be a true leader should be authoritative in nature
4. Authoritativeness meaning The quality of possessing authority.
5. Synonyms for Authoritativeness include reliability, validity, trustworthiness, dependability, credibility, solidity, truth, accuracy, faithfulness and factualness
6. E‑A-T- stands for expertise, Authoritativeness, and trustworthiness
7. ‘What he lacks in scholarly Authoritativeness, he makes up for in readability: this is an enjoyable journey through the ups and downs of Machiavelli's life.’
8. 100 synonyms and near synonyms of Authoritativeness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 antonyms and near antonyms
And, , Antonyms
9. Find another word for Authoritativeness.
10. As nouns the difference between authority and Authoritativeness is that authority is (label) the power to enforce rules or give orders while Authoritativeness is the quality of possessing authority.
As, , And,
11. Involves displaying the content creators’ credentials as an established authority on the topic. Authoritativeness relates to the individual who created the MC, the webpage and the website as a whole. Showcase authority by displaying the author’s:
As, An, , , And,
12. Authority and Authoritativeness Shaping the truth and controlling the narrative are fundamental tools of political power
And, , Are,
13. Does the author have expertise on the topic about which he/she is writing? When considering Authoritativeness, ask yourself: Who is the author? Is he or she a subject expert on the topic? What are the author's credentials? Is the source sponsored or published by a reputable organization or institution? Objectiveness
About, , Ask, Are,
14. E-A-T stands for expertise, Authoritativeness, and trustworthiness. E-A-T- is an acronym created by Google in its Search Quality Guidelines and is used throughout that document as the criteria evaluators use to assess the quality and credibility of content
And, An, Acronym, As, Assess,
15. The supposed Authoritativeness of the Hockey Stick graph was derived from the fact that it was cited prominently and repeatedly in the reports of the IPCC, and featured as a visual in the media hoopla that surrounds each IPCC release
16. Results indicate that (1) authoritative parenting facilitates adolescents' academic success, (2) each component of Authoritativeness studied makes an independent contribution to achievement, and (3) the positive impact of authoritative parenting on achievement is mediated at least in part through the effects of Authoritativeness on the
Adolescents, Academic, , An, Achievement, And, At,
17. But I take it that the kind of Authoritativeness being invoked here is that of infallibility: 1 follows from the general teaching that the Church speaks infallibly when T satisfies one or more conditions for infallibility.
18. To be sure, not all authoritative teachings count or are even presented as infallible: there is a lesser degree of "Authoritativeness" to consider, and
All, , Are, As, , And
19. Authoritativeness is defined as: The quality of possessing authority
20. He was curious to know how I measured E-A-T, or “expertise, Authoritativeness and trustworthiness
21. How do we measure the Authoritativeness of content? So how can we go about measuring content authority? Ultimately, any kind of idea that we talk about in search engine optimization has to boil down in some way, shape, or form to a set of measurements that are being made and in somehow shape or form being used to rank one page over another.
About, , Any, Are, And, Another,
22. E-A-T in SEO stands for Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness
23. “Authoritativeness” – You need to show that you are an authority or the Authoritativeness of the creator for the MC
24. E-A-T stands for ‘Expertise’ ‘Authoritativeness’ and ‘Trustworthiness’ and it describes the features that the search engine tries to
25. This was an important opportunity to meet and share the targets reached and the future prospects of the company, both in terms of sales and of brand Authoritativeness, with all its Italian and foreign agents.
An, And, , All, Agents
26. According to Google, “When a high level of Authoritativeness or expertise is needed, the reputation of a website should be judged on what expert opinions have to say.” Recommendations in the form of links or citations from expert sources, such as professional societies or leading healthcare websites, are strong evidence of a positive
According, , As, Are
27. “Authoritativeness” could be a nominalization
28. Authoritativeness signals help prioritize high-quality information from the most reliable sources available
29. To do this, our systems are designed to identify signals that can help determine which pages demonstrate expertise, Authoritativeness and trustworthiness on a …
Are, , And
30. Authoritativeness is the characteristic of an individual who has the ability to involve others by managing to influence their behavior
31. Whoever is endowed with Authoritativeness more often knows more than anyone
32. This acronym stands for expertise, Authoritativeness and trustworthiness
Acronym, , And
33. Correlations revealed that Authoritativeness was associated with a positive pattern of adjustment, while autonomy was associated with a negative pattern of adjustment, except for self-reliance
Associated, Adjustment, Autonomy,
34. Analyses indicated that Authoritativeness and autonomy did not interact to …
Analyses, , And, Autonomy
35. Another way to say Authoritativeness? Synonyms for Authoritativeness (other words and phrases for Authoritativeness).
Another, , And
36. As noted in the above-mentioned whitepaper, Google has used PageRank to understand Authoritativeness since the very beginning
37. 2 days ago · National Academy of Medicine Launches Initiative Supported by YouTube on Evaluating the Authoritativeness of Online Providers of Health Information
Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: authoritativeness(Noun) The quality of possessing authority. authoritativeness(Noun) The quality of trustworthiness and reliability.
Authoritativeness is one of the attributes of true leadership. In other words, whoever that professes to be a true leader should be authoritative in nature. I mean, he or she is expected to be commanding respect and he or she should be self-confident as well, wherever he or she goes.
Definition of authoritative 1 : having, marked by, or proceeding from authority authoritative church doctrines an authoritative decision an authoritative manner 2 : possessing recognized or evident authority : clearly accurate or knowledgeable an authoritative critique an authoritative source of information
A supervisor who is in charge of setting schedules is an example of a person who is authoritative. Authoritative is defined as someone who knows a great deal about a certain subject and who is generally considered an expert.