See also: Auspices
1. A program for inner-city youths that is under the Auspices of a national corporation interpreted the teacher's smile as an auspice that he would get an A on his presentation Recent Examples on the Web But the whole auspice …
2. Auspices (ˈoːspisiz) : under the Auspices of arranged or encouraged by (a society etc)
3. This exhibition is being held under the Auspices of the Arts Council.
4. Under the Auspices of sth with the protection or support of something, especially an organization: The negotiations are being conducted under the Auspices of the WTO
5. (Definition of Auspices from the …
6. Auspice definition, patronage; support; sponsorship: under the Auspices of the Department of Education
7. Find 16 ways to say Auspices, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. : with the help and support of (someone or something) The donation was made under the auspices of the local historical society
9. The research is being done under the Auspices of the federal government
10. Learn More about under the Auspices of Share under the Auspices of
11. The Crossword Solver found 34 answers to the Auspices crossword clue
12. Auspices is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Auspices is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
14. Auspices n 1: kindly endorsement and guidance; "the tournament was held under the Auspices of the city council" [syn: Auspices, protection, aegis]
15. If student volunteers are helping out with disaster relief under the Auspices of the Red Cross, they may be registered with the Red Cross or be using their supplies and equipment
16. If something is done under the Auspices of a particular person or organization, or under someone's Auspices, it is done with their support and approval.
17. In the most ancient times, no public or private action took place without consulting the Auspices.
18. Definition of Auspices in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Auspices mean? Information and translations of Auspices in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. If something is done under the Auspices of a particular person or organization, or under a person or organization's Auspices, it is done with their control, support and approval
21. The study was carried out by a medical student under the Auspices of the Centre for the Study of Alternative Therapies.
22. We found 5 answers for “Auspices”
23. This page shows answers to the clue Auspices, followed by 8 definitions like “Protection or support”, “(pl
24. ) of Auspice” and “Kindly endorsement and guidance”.Synonyms for Auspices are for example guidance, protection and sponsored by.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
25. Judgement is often delivered under the Auspices of a restorative, interventional project
26. The Times Literary Supplement (2018) Under his Auspices, a corporate style developed with …
27. Definition of Auspices noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
28. Under the Auspices of the Office of Works and its successors since 1908, the castle was preserved due to its historic significance.: Green Acre, under the Auspices of San Diego chef icon Brian Malarky, is known for its fresh, farm-to-table cuisine.: John Marrant had organized a congregation there under the Auspices of the Huntingdon Connection.: The prostitute may be independent or working
29. Auspices (n.) plural (and now the usual form) of auspice (1530s), "observation of birds for the purpose of taking omens," from French auspice (14c.), from Latin auspicum "divination from the flight of birds; function of an auspex" (q.v.).Meaning "any indication of the future (especially favorable)" is from 1650s; earlier (1630s) in extended sense of "benevolent influence of greater power
30. All Auspices are important, for no werewolf can be all things to his people
31. As many different Auspices are included in a pack, the unit grows stronger as a whole from the diversity of its individual members
32. Synonyms for Auspices include backing, control, support, aegis, care, charge, guidance, influence, patronage and protection
33. INFOODS was established in 1984 on the basis of the recommendations of an international group convened under the Auspices of the United Nations University (UNU)
34. ‘The past year has seen a number of initiatives completed under the Auspices of the community council.’ ‘This was usually done under the Auspices of local youth committees.’ ‘Many private gardens are open during the summer under the Auspices of Scotland's Gardens Scheme.’ ‘This is happening on their watch, under their Auspices.’
35. Definition of Auspices noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
36. Definition and synonyms of Auspices from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English definition of Auspices.View American English definition of Auspices.
38. See authoritative translations of Auspices in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
39. As nouns the difference between patronage and Auspices is that patronage is the act of providing approval and support; backing; championship while Auspices is
40. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Auspices aus‧pic‧es / ˈɔːspɪsɪz $ ˈɒː-/ noun [plural] → under the Auspices of somebody/something Examples from the Corpus Auspices • In 1984, for example, an external mediator was appointed following the breakdown of negotiations, and agreement reached under his Auspices.
41. Celui-ci devrait donc naître sous les meilleurs Auspices.: This budget should therefore be born under the best Auspices.: Cette initiative est ensuite réitérée sous différents Auspices.: This initiative has since been successfully continued under different Auspices.: Bourses pour résultats sportifs, octroyées sous les Auspices de l'Institut national des sports.
42. Auspices is included in Sven Co-op 4.8, Sven Co-op 4.5, Sven Co-op 4.0B and Sven Co-op 3.0 mod releases
43. How to say Auspices in English? Pronunciation of Auspices with 1 audio pronunciation, 4 synonyms, 1 meaning, 14 translations, 6 sentences and more for Auspices.
44. It was with regard to putting matters, which were late to the legislation, in the regulations under the Auspices of the minister "may"
45. Synonyms for Auspices in Free Thesaurus
46. 18 synonyms for Auspices: support, backing, control, charge, care, authority, championship, influence
47. ‘Auspicious’ is an adjective, ‘Auspices’ a noun
48. ‘Auspices’ can sign be any about the future, but usually one that things are going to go well
49. (It can also mean ‘patronage’, as in ‘under the Auspices of’).
50. 'Auspices' is from the Latin auspicium and auspex, literally "one who looks at birds." Depending upon the birds, the Auspices from the gods could be favorable or unfavorable
51. Sometimes politically motivated augurs would fabricate unfavorable Auspices in order to delay certain state functions, such as elections.
52. Examples of Auspices in a sentence Under the Auspices of their commander-in-chief, the troops crossed the border into the war zone
53. 🔊 Two mobile libraries, under the Auspices of the state literacy program, regularly visit inner-city communities
54. 🔊 Under the Auspices of their teacher, the students dissected a pig
55. Is there any sort of relatability between the Auspices deities and the Warrior job class? While Warrior seeks to use its inner beast to bolster their own combat abilities, the Auspices seem to obtain the nigimitama (sense of humanity and transcendent intelligence) and arimitama (former basic beast instincts) as they grow older
56. If the Auspices were to learn the ways of the Warrior do you think
57. Translation for 'Auspices' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.