AUREATE [ˈôrēət, ˈôrēˌāt]
1. Aureate is among several adjectives in English pertaining to gold that derive from the Latin name for the metal, aurum.
2. Aureate definition, golden or gilded
3. The Aureate light, streaming on, beat full upon the howitzer and on the living and unwounded of its men. THE LONG ROLL MARY JOHNSTON Here and there the falling golden leaves of a pomegranate made an Aureate glow on the red-brown earth
4. Aureate's Objective Aureate Technology Solutions’ is dedicated to providing technology solutions to small and medium sized businesses in any industry for various operational needs
5. Aureate’s expertise has the versatility to help companies strengthen in many areas with the use of technology; software systems, integration, architecture
6. Aureate.Radiate is an ad-supported program which produces numerous ads and overloads affected browsers
7. Aureate.Radiate is considered as a PUP due to its ability to infiltrate the system by using deceptive technique.
8. Aureate 'Aureate' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Aureate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Aureate will help you to finish your crossword today
9. Aureate Peachick is a level 1 NPC that can be found in Bastion
10. Aureate is a water pet in Prodigy. It's the final evolution from Creela
11. It goes Creela, to Celesteate, to Aureate
12. A gentler, less Aureate Archangel, though still cloud-borne, points at the Holy Ghost descending as a dove
13. There was Aureate light coming from above, lighting the sea up in a diffuse golden haze, throwing golden flecks into his eyes
14. Aureate is a crossword puzzle answer
15. Aureate is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times
16. Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:ItemInfobox/doc Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Aureate Band should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
17. Aureate (comparative more Aureate, superlative most Aureate) Golden in color or shine. quotations ▼ (rhetoric) Of language: characterized by the use of (excessively) ornamental or grandiose terms, often of Latin or French origin
18. Aureate is an eCommerce Development Company with years of experience
19. Definition of Aureate adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
20. Aureate, a writing style that is affected, pompous, and heavily ornamental, that uses rhetorical flourishes excessively, and that often employs interlarded foreign words and phrases
21. The LAureate campus, set on 47 acres of rolling hills, combines beautifully landscaped surroundings with a series of related buildings to form a retreat-like atmosphere.
22. Items ordered from Aureate Industry Development Co,ltd may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped
23. Definition of Aureate in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Aureate mean? Information and translations of Aureate in the most comprehensive …
25. ABOUT Aureate We deliver customer focused digital commerce experience for global brands using Headless Commerce approach
26. Usage examples of "Aureate"
27. His work was not legerdemain, skilful manipulation, but recreation, and he found the Aureate earth in the forests, on the prairies, and in documents contemporary to his theme.
28. First we passed the Aureate, vast twin gilded domes of the Breasts on the skyline.
29. The tangled lace of Flow drifted undisturbed, and no Aureate Shells larger than those of rats shimmered in
30. Aureate / Radiate Aureate (pronounced: or'-ee-ate) is the granddaddy of the spyware systems
31. When the whole spyware problem came to my attention, Aureate — which later changed its name to "Radiate" because no one could figure out how to pronounce the original name — was installed in over 30 million (30,000,000) and counting Windows PC's worldwide.
32. Aureate at Pimple Saudagar, Pune, offers high-end yet affordable apartment options ranging between INR 72.0 Lac - 1.20 Cr
33. Aureate is a project by Raviraj Realty, located in Pimple Saudagar, Pune, offering luxuriously designed ready to move 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments.
34. What does Aureate mean? Of a golden color; gilded
35. Aureate is a classic, roman style, serif typeface
36. Find 6 ways to say Aureate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. The Aureate trojan continues the tradition of the TSADBOT trojan by secretively installing itself as a Windows Service
38. ABOUT 81 Aureate::::81 Aureate is a oneofitskind residential marvel, personally earmarked for 81 privileged families
39. Aureate restaurant is a modern European inspired restaurant with a focus on great produce
40. 81 Aureate Project at Bandra West by MJ Shah Group of Companies (P51800010171) is a Ready Possession Project with 4 BHK apartments / Flats starting from onwards
41. Exclusivity meets the Luxury of Space at 81 Aureate, Bandra (W) Spaces at 81 Aureate have been crafted to tell a hundred stories
42. Aureate brings home and fashion accessories to the modern woman styling their own signature.
43. Aureate diction occurs in the noun phrase golden candle matutine, a circumlocution which stands for sun
44. Raviraj Aureate offers facilities such as Lift
45. Raviraj Aureate has a total of 8
46. Through Aureate Void by Five the Hierophant, released 26 February 2021 1
47. The Aureate Spectacles by Eliott McKay Review 2/7/17 Purchased @ Amazon 1/2/17 Michaela was a seemingly normal high school senior, hiding behind a pair of hideous spectacles which masked her true identity
48. Aureate Aegis Type: Shield: Campaign(s) Nightfall: Attribute requirement(s) Command Motivation:
49. Aureate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Aureate is among several adjectives in English pertaining to gold that derive from the Latin name for the metal, aurum.
Aureate vocabulary is derived largely from Latin, although some words have a French basis; it was devised as a 'high' or 'elevated' poetic diction used for special ceremonial or religious occasions. Perhaps the best-known practitioner of aureate diction in the late ME period was the poet John Lydgate (c.
The golden statue veered in the changing breeze, menacing many points on the horizon with its aureate arrow. Caiques carrying merchants to their homes somewhere along the upper shores were burnished with the aureate hue. The aureate light, streaming on, beat full upon the howitzer and on the living and unwounded of its men.
Caiques carrying merchants to their homes somewhere along the upper shores were burnished with the aureate hue. The aureate light, streaming on, beat full upon the howitzer and on the living and unwounded of its men. Here and there the falling golden leaves of a pomegranate made an aureate glow on the red-brown earth.