AUNT [ant, änt]
aunt (noun) · aunts (plural noun)
1. Aunt definition is - the sister of one's father or mother
2. Aunt definition, the sister of one's father or mother
3. Aunt synonyms, Aunt pronunciation, Aunt translation, English dictionary definition of Aunt
4. A female relative: I invited my Aunt to the wedding
5. The sister of someone's father or mother, or the wife of someone's uncle or Aunt: 2
6. An Aunt is a woman who is a sibling of a parent or married to a sibling of a parent
7. Aunts who are related by birth are second-degree relatives
8. Known alternate terms include Auntie or Aunty
9. Children in other cultures and families may refer to the cousins of their parents as Aunt …
10. What does Aunt mean? A sister of one's mother or father
11. Aunt (plural Aunts) The sister or sister-in-law of one’s parent
12. Dear Anti, So you have come to an agony Aunt for your Aunt agony
13. “Aunt Bertha is an essential tool for Redwood Community Health Coalition and our member health centers to strengthen community and clinical linkages and advance health equity by prioritizing populations that experience the greatest disparities.
14. An Aunt Jemima ad featuring Nancy Green, the original Aunt Jemima, that was in the New York Tribune, Nov
15. Brenda is an agony Aunt for a daily newspaper
16. Great-Aunt, Great-Aunt, grandAunt, GrandAunt n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
17. She is best known for her role of Aunt Bee on The Andy Griffith Show and Mayberry R.F.D
18. Aunt Bee logged more Mayberry years (ten) than any other character.
19. Aunt definition: Someone's Aunt is the sister of their mother or father, or the wife of their uncle
20. Question - (20 October 2009) : 12 Answers - (Newest, 28 October 2009): A male age 36-40, *oolAndCoolest writes: it is long time back when i was a teen i used to get lot of sexual urges to ,my Aunt
21. 1300, from Anglo-French Aunte, Old French ante (Modern French tante, from a 13c
22. Variant), from Latin amita "paternal Aunt" diminutive of *amma a baby-talk word for "mother" (source also of Greek amma "mother," Old Norse amma "grandmother," Middle Irish ammait "old hag," Hebrew em, Arabic umm "mother").
23. An Aunt is someone who will always be there for you, even when you aren't
24. Sister of your mother/father, sometimes their Aunt
25. Aunt-Niece Necklace: Aunt-Niece Gift, Aunt-Niece Jewelry, Aunt-Niece, Auntie Gift, Aunt Gift, Aunt jewelry, Gift for Aunt, Gift for Niece SimplicityByAngies
26. * 2007 , Nancy Eshelman, A Piece of My Mind: Columns from the Patriot-News , page 35: I mentioned another Aunt , my late mother's sister, who's about the same age
27. (also'' great-Aunt ''or grandAunt) A person's grandparent's sister or sister-in-law.(usually Auntie) A grandmother.An affectionate term for a woman of an older generation than
28. Quaker Oats is releasing a new name and logo for its "Aunt Jemima" products, finally retiring the racist stereotype that has adorned its pancake mixes and syrups for decades.
29. How to use Auntie in a sentence
30. Aunt Auntie Mame … a stern but smoldering Auntie
31. — Ken Tucker "Oh, please don't! We have come to tea with our cousin, and we'll be as good as gold if you'll let us stay, Auntie," clamoured the boys … — Louisa May Alcott These crosses underneath the letter are really kisses, all from the children who keep asking me about
32. Aunts are a class of strict and powerfully disciplinary women in Gilead
33. Aunts also instruct Daughters in special schools and help
34. Aunt - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Aunt, Aunt n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
36. More:Aunt Jemima brand is changing its name and removing the namesake Black character Unfortunately, Manring wrote, Rutt and Underwood were unable to sell their new Aunt …
37. It is the start of a new day: Aunt Jemima is now Pearl Milling Company
38. The Chinese term for "Aunt" or "Auntie" is composed of two characters: 阿姨
39. Aunt Gift Box, Aunt Succulent Gift Box, Aunt Gift, Gift for Aunt, Aunt Care Package for Her, Soy Candle or Oil Gift Box Heart Bracelet succulenticious
40. Do these Aunt quotes remind you of your Aunt? To be an Aunt is a special calling
41. Aunts are role models, mentors, and friends all wrapped into one huggable package
42. An Aunt may offer a different view on life that differs from your parents
43. The official Aunt Jemima website notes that the character of Aunt Jemima was first "brought to life" by Nancy Green
44. “Aunt Jemima advertising played on a certain type of nostalgia and a certain type of racial nostalgia, particularly in
45. Aunt Martha’s CEO Raul Garza was on CBS This Morning on Friday, December 11, at 7:30 a.m
46. He talked about how Aunt Martha’s diversity and understanding can help to ease Black and Latinx communities’ hesitancy and concerns about taking the COVID-19 vaccines.
47. Aunt Bertha’s network connects people seeking help and verified social care providers that serve them
48. Aunt Charlotte's candies has grown into one of the finest purveyors of confections in America
49. Make any moment memorable when you serve a stack of pancakes made with our Aunt Jemima<sup>®</sup> Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
50. Reserve a table at Aunt Chilada's Tempe, Tempe on Tripadvisor: See 763 unbiased reviews of Aunt Chilada's Tempe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 839 restaurants in Tempe.
51. Choose your product and then enter your city, state, or zip code to find your favorite Aunt Millie’s bread products in a store near you
52. Get the best deals for Aunt jemima collectables at eBay.com
53. The Fight To Commemorate Nancy Green, The Woman Who Played The Original 'Aunt Jemima' Sherry Williams has spent 15 years researching Green's legacy
54. As Quaker Oats retires the Aunt Jemima name
55. Aunt Flow is a critical element to our bathroom experience, which positively impacts our customers
56. In turn, I'm now referred to as a great-Aunt to my niece's son
57. (I thought I was a great Aunt before he was born, but that's another story.) I've heard several other families use the "great-Aunt" or "great-uncle" relationship when it's actually a "grand." What have you used in your family to describe the siblings of your grandparents' Note: We
58. Get the best deals for Aunt jemima vintage at eBay.com
59. An Aunt is the sister of one’s father or one’s mother, an Aunt is also the wife of one’s uncle, who is the brother of one’s father or one’s mother
60. Sometimes a close family friend is given the honorary title of Aunt
61. In some cultures Aunt is pronounced in the same manner as ant, in other cultures the word Aunt is pronounced awnt
62. The word Aunt is derived from the Old French word ante
63. Before she played Aunt Bee on the classic 1960s television show, Frances Bavier had a long, successful career on stage and screen.
64. Definition of Aunt noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
65. Aunt Jackie’s special blend of flaxseed and avocado & coconut oils is used to help repair damage, stop breakage, soften, shine, moisturize & condition dry, brittle, wiry hair
66. With carrier oils to deliver nutrients into the hair shaft, Aunt Jackie’s Flaxseed recipe is rich in Omega Fatty Acids, and helps noticeably improve the overall
67. “Aunt Jemima” was a minstrel show character developed during the mid-1850s by a white male in blackface dressed as a black woman, designed to entertain white audiences.
68. Aunt Jemima portrays the white, romanticized notion of an Antebellum “mammy,” detached from the cruel reality of enslavement during the late 19th century
69. Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead is a quirky urban fantasy that mixes humor, suspense and witchcraft
An aunt is symbolic of protectiveness, wisdom that comes with age, and trustworthiness. Aunts tend to be very protective of their nieces and nephews and they can educate and instill discipline. A dream where an Aunt is seen denotes that, you will meet people in your life who will have a positive impact.
An uncle is a male relative who is a sibling of a parent or married to a sibling of a parent. Uncles who are related by birth are second-degree relatives. The female counterpart of an uncle is an aunt , and the reciprocal relationship is that of a nephew or niece.
Definition of aunt 1 : the sister of one's father or mother 2 : the wife of one's uncle or aunt Other Words from aunt Example Sentences Learn More about aunt
The definition of an aunt is the sister or sister-in-law of one of your parents . An example of aunt is your father's sister. noun. 1.