augur (noun) · augurs (plural noun)
1. Augur is a peer-to-peer, decentralized exchange, enabling universal and transparent access to its markets
2. "Augur is an open, global prediction market protocol that allows anyone to create a market for anything
3. Augur comes from Latin and is related to the Latin verb augēre, meaning "to increase." Examples of Augur in a Sentence Noun ancient Roman Augurs who predicted the future by reading the flight of birds Verb The decision doesn't Augur …
4. Augur means to be a sign or omen of something
5. To say that an event or occurrence Augurs well for the future means that it is a sign or promise of good things to come—that it foreshadows that things will go well, as in These clear skies Augur well for our chances of holding the parade.
6. An Augur was a priest and official in the classical Roman world
7. His main role was the practice of Augury: Interpreting the will of the gods by studying the flight of birds – whether they were flying in groups or alone, what noises they made as they flew, direction of flight, and what kind of birds they were.
8. Augur is up 2.55% in the last 24 hours
9. Supply is not available.The top exchanges for trading in Augur are currently Binance, OKEx, Upbit, CoinTiger, and …
10. Augur is a web-based tool which checks the availability of GPS integrity (RAIM – receiver autonomous integrity monitoring) for a variety of operations, including in the terminal area and on final approaches.
11. The Augur Is full of features to aid you in your solo roleplaying
12. Augur, a decentralized betting platform, sees the highest amount of trading in years.
13. The Augur price is forecasted to reach $27.652 by the beginning of April 2021
14. The Augur price prediction for the end of the month is $27.765
15. ⭐ In 1 year from now, what will 1 Augur be worth? In March 2022, the Augur price is forecasted to be on average $29.245.
16. The Augur is based on Ethereum blockchain and also one of the top blockchain based platform ever
17. Augur synonyms, Augur pronunciation, Augur translation, English dictionary definition of Augur
18. A prophet; soothsayer; to prophesy; to be a sign: The heavy rain Augurs a bountiful harvest.
19. The Crossword Solver found 43 answers to the Augur crossword clue
20. / ˈɑː.ɡɚ / to be a sign of especially good or bad things in the future: The company's sales figures for the first six months Augur well for the rest of the year
21. Augur is a decentralized oracle network and peer-to-peer powered protocol designed for prediction markets
22. Augur is open source software, licensed under the General Public License (GPL) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) licenses
23. Augur is a set of smart contracts developed for use on the Ethereum blockchain.
24. Augur is a decentralized oracle and peer-to-peer protocol for prediction markets on Ethereum that lets anyone create a market around the outcome of any real-world event
25. Augur has a native ERC20 token (REP)
26. Augur is a set of open-source smart contracts, coded in solidity, that can be deployed on the Ethereum blockchain
27. Augur is a set of smart contracts written in Solidity that can be deployed to the Ethereum blockchain
28. Augur is a protocol, freely available for anyone to use however they please
29. Augur is accessible through a desktop client app, similar to interacting with an Ethereum or Bitcoin node.
30. Augur Magazine is currently closed to submissions
31. Augur is a decentralized oracle and prediction market protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain
32. 24 synonyms of Augur from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 56 related words, definitions, and antonyms
33. Augur: one who predicts future events or developments.
34. What Is Augur and REP Cryptocurrency? Successfully crowdfunded in August 2015 and launched in July 2018, the Augur platform operates as a decentralized prediction market running on Ethereum blockchain
35. Today, Augur is a literary magazine that makes room for writing from uncommon perspectives, and brings together the often disparate realms of literary and genre fiction
36. If you want to stay up-to-date with all of Augur Magazine’s updates, publications, calls for submissions, and fun info, subscribe to our newsletter for the occasional
37. Augur price today is $31.01 with a 24-hour trading volume of $104,150,293.REP price is down -4.8% in the last 24 hours
38. Augur is a trustless, decentralized platform for prediction markets.
39. Augur is an Ethereum-based decentralized prediction market that leverages the wisdom of the crowds to create a search engine for the future
40. Augur allows users to create their markets for specific questions they may have and to profit from the trading buys while allowing users to buy positive or negative shares regarding the outcome of a future event.
41. Augur, in ancient Rome, one of the members of a religious college whose duty it was to observe and interpret the signs (auspices) of approval or disapproval sent by the gods in reference to any proposed undertaking
42. The Augures were originally called auspices, but, while auspex fell into disuse and
43. • The Augur was a priest and official in the classical world • A priest who was a member of the College of Augurs that numbered twelve • A man whose job was to divine the future by watching the behaviour of birds • To anticipate, to foretell, or to indicate a favorable or an unfavorable issue
44. Find 31 ways to say Augur, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
45. An Augur is an individual charged with observing and interpreting omens in order to provide guidance for future events
46. 1 Description 2 The Heroes of Olympus 2.1 The Son of Neptune 2.2 The House of Hades 2.3 The Blood of Olympus 3 The Trials of Apollo 3.1 The Tyrant's Tomb 4 Known Auguries 5 Trivia In Ancient Rome, the Augur was a priest who interpreted the will of the gods by studying the
47. The Augur core developers calls on all community members, security engineers and hackers to help identify bugs in the Augur contracts and codebase
48. Deployed versions of Augur's contracts can be found on the Ethereum mainnet
49. For all other Augur software packages, submissions
50. Augur to USD Chart REP to USD rate for today is $30.67
51. Augur (n.) 1540s, from Latin Augur, a religious official in ancient Rome who foretold events by observing and interpreting signs and omens, perhaps originally meaning "an increase in crops enacted in ritual," in which case it probably is from Old Latin *augos (genitive *augeris) "increase," and is related to augere "increase," from PIE root *aug-(1) "to increase."
52. What is Augur? Augur is a software suite for collecting and measuring structured data about free and open source software (FOSS) communities.
53. Augur is developed by the Forecast Foundation, which was founded in 2014 by developer Jack Peterson and computer scientist Joey Krug, among others
54. In 2015, Augur became one of the first cryptocurrency projects to raise funding in an initial coin offering (ICO), in which the Forecast Foundation sold 8.8 million REP coins, raising $5.5 million.
55. The Augur is an Avvar from Stone-Bear Hold in the Frostback Basin
56. 1 Background 2 Involvement 3 Quests 4 Gallery His title of Augur indicates that he is Stone-Bear Hold's resident mage leader, responsible for interpreting the will of the Gods and handling all matters of the arcane
57. ‘This could Augur another miserable month for the UK's biggest airport.’ ‘In contrast to the coalition of 1969, a new coalition would not Augur a new period of social reforms.’ ‘The quality of the athletes, always impressive, seemed to take a quantum leap forward, a happy Augur for the future of the sport in this Eastern European
58. Augur () Cryptocurrency Market info Recommendations: Buy or sell Augur? Cryptocurrency Market & Coin Exchange report, prediction for the future: You'll find the Augur Price prediction below
59. According to present data Augur (REP) and potentially its market environment has been in a bullish cycle in the last 12 months (if exists).
60. The Augur V2 contracts tend to store more user-relevant data than many other similar contracts
61. About Augur Our Augur Backpack Factory Has 15 Years Experience In Backpack Production
62. Augur began in 2014 under the leadership of Jack Peterson and Joey Krug
63. One Augur (REP) is currently worth $29.42 on major cryptocurrency exchanges
64. You can also exchange one Augur for 0.00053382 bitcoin(s) on major exchanges
65. The value (or market capitalization) of all available Augur in U.S
66. Augur: 1 v predict from an omen Type of: anticipate , call , forebode , foretell , predict , prognosticate , promise make a prediction about; tell in advance v
67. Augur definition: If something Augurs well or badly for a person or a future situation , it is a sign that Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
68. Whether he was an Augur and whether she was named Grania Marcella are less certain.: This is a trend that does not Augur well for a Paul candidacy.: Even the most skeptical among Rome's intellectual elite such as Cicero, who was an Augur, saw religion as a source of social order.: At Augur Lake, where Mr