1. Augment provides everything you need from 3D content to optimized AR experiences.
2. Augment definition is - to make greater, more numerous, larger, or more intense
3. How to use Augment in a sentence
4. To Augment something is to add to it in a way that makes it bigger or better. The general sense of Augment is used in a variety of contexts where something is literally or figuratively increased in size, number, shape, value, or in some other way
5. A person might Augment their salary with an additional source of income.
Augment, An, Additional
6. 1. To make (something already developed or well under way) greater, as in size, extent, or quantity: Continuing rains Augmented the floodwaters
Already, As, Augmented
7. How does the verb Augment contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Augment are enlarge, increase, and multiply. While all these words mean "to make or become greater," Augment implies addition to what is already well grown or well developed
Augment, Are, And, All, Addition, Already
8. The inheritance Augmented his fortune
9. What are other ways to say Augment? Augment, a somewhat formal word, means to make greater, especially by addition from the outside: to Augment one’s income (by doing extra work).
Are, Augment, Addition
10. Augment sports is a company for high performing, handcrafted outdoor ski equipment, created for every mountain adventure.
11. The Augment study met its primary end point; lenalidomide plus rituximab demonstrated statistically significant and clinically relevant superiority in PFS over placebo plus rituximab in patients with relapsed or refractory indolent FL/MZL who are considered appropriate for rituximab monotherapy.
Augment, And, Are, Appropriate
12. Click on the "Add Augment Slot" button at the bottom of the window
Add, Augment, At
13. From the drop-down list, choose the highest Augmentation Kit you have (MK-10 ideally)
14. Click on the "Buy Augmentation Slot" button
15. You now have an Augmentation Slot in this piece of gear
16. Drag the Augment to the Augment Slot and click "Apply".
Augment, And, Apply
17. If you want to Augment jewelry, the legendary gem you use must be at least rank 40. If you want to Augment armor, the legendary gem you use must be at least rank 50
Augment, At, Armor
18. Augment ® Regenerative Solutions is the first and only alternative to autograft in hindfoot and ankle arthrodesis. Augment ® was proven as effective as the gold standard, autograft, for promoting fusion by the largest foot and ankle clinical trial ever conducted.
Augment, And, Alternative, Autograft, Ankle, Arthrodesis, As
19. To Augment is to increase the amount or strength of something. Maybe your bike isn't getting around very well on hills: the bike needs to be Augmented with a better set of tires
Augment, Amount, Around, Augmented
20. People Augment their computers and phones all the time, adding new gadgets and apps
Augment, And, All, Adding, Apps
21. They Augment the storage space in their cars by buying roof racks.
22. Augment® Injectable is a combination product composed of two device components and one drug component
23. Augment lets you and your customers visualize your 3D models in Augmented Reality
Augment, And, Augmented
24. You can add your own 3D models and create QR codes on the Augment Manager
Add, And, Augment
25. Interested in using Augment with your 3D models?
26. To make something larger or fuller by adding something to it: He Augmented his income by taking a second job
27. (Definition of Augment from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge …
28. Amoxicillin/potassium clavulanate (Augmentin) is a moderately priced drug used to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections
29. The most common version of Augmentin is covered by 79% of insurance plans at a co-pay of $45.00-$75.00, however, some pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower.
30. Examples of Augment in a sentence
31. Because I want to Augment my income, I am thinking about getting a second job
Augment, Am, About
32. 🔊 We need the business loan in order to Augment our warehouse so we can fulfill more orders
33. 🔊 Which marketing ideas do you feel will best Augment your record sales? 🔊 If you Augment the image too much, the people in the
34. An active device is a smartphone or a tablet using the Augment App and connected to your account
An, Active, Augment, App, And, Account
35. For instance, if you have 10 iPads using Augment in the classroom, you have 10 active devices
36. Augments are enchanted powders, tinctures and poisons that can be used to empower weapons, rings, and amulets with additional stats
Augments, Are, And, Amulets, Additional
37. There are three sets of Augments, each intended for different items
38. To Augment something means to make it larger, stronger, or more effective by adding something to it.
39. With Augment, simulate your 3D models in real world, real size and real time
40. What does Augment mean? To become greater; increase
41. Does Augment ® currently have premarket approval or 510(k) approval from the FDA for its proposed use?
42. Augment ® is the first and only proven alternative to autograft for ankle and hindfoot arthrodesis and Approved by the FDA with a PMA (P100006).
Augment, And, Alternative, Autograft, Ankle, Arthrodesis, Approved
43. Augment® Bone Graft is a combination device/drug product for use in bone repair and regenerative procedures
44. Augment® Bone Graft is indicated for use as an alternative to autograft in arthrodesis (i.e., fusion procedures) of the ankle and/or hindfoot indicating the need for supplemental graft material
Augment, As, An, Alternative, Autograft, Arthrodesis, Ankle, And
45. The use of Augment®Bone Graft
46. Augment returns them after some important variables have been computed: Augmented
Augment, After, Augmented
47. If t_Augmented is missing, then Augment creates Augmented by default
48. The Gianthold public area has several Augment vendors, each selling specific ML Augments (ML's 12, 16, 20 or 24) to cover a spectrum of mid- to end-game Augments; this is the only in-game NPC source to purchase ML 24 Augments
Area, Augment, Augments
49. Augment is an Augmented reality SaaS platform that allows users to visualize their products in 3D in real environment and in real-time through tablets or smartphones
Augment, An, Augmented, Allows, And
50. Augment created a mobile app of the same name, used to visualize 3D models in Augmented reality and a web application called Augment Manager for
Augment, App, Augmented, And, Application
51. Augment® INJECTABLE PACKAGE INSERT
52. Augment® Injectable (AI) is a combination product bone graft material consisting of multiple components – a two-part matrix (device components) and a recombinant human protein (drug component)
Augment, Ai, And
53. Augment: A Phase III Study of Lenalidomide Plus Rituximab Versus Placebo Plus Rituximab in Relapsed or Refractory Indolent Lymphoma J Clin Oncol
54. An Augment is an item modification and can be applied to an Augment slot
An, Augment, And, Applied
55. Augments can be crafted by the Armormech, Armstech, and Synthweaving Crew Skills.
Augments, Armormech, Armstech, And
56. Overview Expected with the Release of Update 48 is a revamp to Augments
57. This, in large part, fundamentally changes the underlying structure of how Augments and Augment slots function.
Augments, And, Augment
58. Augment something to increase the amount, value, size, etc
59. He wrote magazine articles in order to Augment his income
60. The band had been Augmented by two extra trombonists
61. Augment definition, to make larger; enlarge in size, number, strength, or extent; increase: His salary is Augmented by a small inheritance
62. Augment, in the general sense, is the designation given to a person or group that has been biologically altered to be physically and/or mentally superior to their base species
Augment, Altered, And
63. In more specific usage, the term "Augments" is applied to the genetically-enhanced "supermen" of Earth's Eugenics Wars, and to similarly-altered humans in the centuries after
Augments, Applied, And, Altered, After
64. ‘Many Augment their basic training with additional practice, on their own time and at their own expense.’ ‘This carbon dioxide will thicken the atmosphere and Augment greenhouse warming.’ Synonyms
Augment, Additional, And, At, Atmosphere
65. Augment® Bone Graft is indicated for use as an alternative to autograft in arthrodesis (i.e., surgical fusion procedures) of the ankle (tibiotalar joint) and/or hindfoot (including subtalar, talonavicular, and calcaneocuboid joints, alone or in combination), due to osteoarthritis, post-
Augment, As, An, Alternative, Autograft, Arthrodesis, Ankle, And, Alone
66. Augment Ski GmbH Mittersiller Bundesstraße 42 5724 Stuhlfelden Austria
67. Destiny 2's Augment Triumphs are weekly challenges you can complete as part of the Year 4 expansion Beyond Light.
Augment, Are, As
68. The Augment is a prefix used in certain Indo-European languages, most notably Greek, Armenian and Indo-Iranian languages such as Sanskrit, in the formation of past tenses
Augment, Armenian, And, As
69. Historical linguists are uncertain whether the Augment is a feature that was added to some branches of Indo-European or whether the Augment was present in the parent language and lost by all other branches (see also Proto-Greek
Are, Augment, Added, And, All, Also
70. Augmented reality (AR) is one of the biggest technology trends of 2017, and it’s only going to get bigger as AR ready smartphones and other devices become more accessible around the world.
Augmented, Ar, And, As, Accessible, Around
71. Augment takes off from where Impulse left us, and delivers more solid songs, each one a stand-alone Alchemy of Mind-blowing Melody and Rhythm.! Looking forward to the next full-length album from the Akkadian God never before has the word "Mayhem" been …
Augment, And, Alone, Alchemy, Album, Akkadian
augment (verb) · augments (third person present) · augmented (past tense) · augmented (past participle) · augmenting (present participle)
Definition of augment. 1 : to make greater, more numerous, larger, or more intense The impact of the report was augmented by its timing.
Examples of Augment in a sentence Because I want to augment my income, I am thinking about getting a second job. 🔊 We need the business loan in order to augment our warehouse so we can fulfill more orders. 🔊 Which marketing ideas do you feel will best augment your record sales? 🔊
Augment: to make greater in size, amount, or number. Synonyms: accelerate, add (to), aggrandize... Antonyms: abate, decrease, de-escalate... Find the right word.
The verb augment mainly means: Make (something) greater by adding to it. To increase her husband's income means the amount of his salary increases. Her income will only add X amount to his salary making them (his and her income) total household income.