1. Auditable definition: able to be audited Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Auditable, Able, Audited, And
2. Definition of Auditable in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Auditable mean? Information and translations of Auditable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Synonyms for Auditable in Free Thesaurus
5. An Auditable Entity object is a child of a Business Entity
6. An Internal Audit Business Entity hierarchy is established and all Auditable Entities are created as a child of the Internal Audit Business Entity object
An, Audit, And, All, Auditable, Are, As
7. Auditable Entities that are aligned with elements of the Business Entity Organizational Hierarchy are also associated to those Business Entities.
Auditable, Are, Aligned, Also, Associated
8. What does Auditable mean? Able to be audited
Auditable, Able, Audited
9. ‘It is also an Auditable process whereby we supply a monthly certificate of compliance and a report.’ ‘Our complete dataset therefore included individual clinical and general policy making encounters, with an Auditable trail of fieldwork notes and thematic analyses.’
Also, An, Auditable, And, Analyses
10. Auditable Dollar Value (ADV) Low-Risk Sampling Percentages
11. 1994, Michael Power, The Audit Explosion: Whatever the intrinsic merits, questionnaires make teaching 'Auditable', and thus easier to regulate in the name of quality.··Auditable, verifiable 2019 October 2, Indira Urbaneja, “No hay margen para equivocaciones”, in El Nacional: El único que mantiene una presión real sobre
Audit, Auditable, And
12. Over the last several years, DOD has focused on a range of improvements across the organization that will better align the mission focus and business processes with requirements to be Auditable
Across, Align, And, Auditable
13. With details for collecting these Auditable events consistent with ICS 500-20
14. The main advantage of our proposal is that the policy management and evaluation processes are performed on a blockchain and this causes our system to inherit the blockchain technology advantages, i.e., it is Auditable, always available, distributed (so no single point of failure or attack), tamper resistant, etc
Advantage, And, Are, Advantages, Auditable, Always, Available, Attack
15. Auditable Records means accurate Auditable evidence maintained in any type of media; including, but not limited to, records, timesheets (or time tracking systems of any type), employment records, work specifications, project management notes and reports; consulting charges, invoices, travel and living expenses, receipts and employee expense records, which are the basis of, or otherwise
Auditable, Accurate, Any, And, Are
16. Create Auditable units to perform risk assessments on them
17. Auditable units can be different kinds of entities, such as business units, departments, vendors, products, business processes, business applications, locations, authority documents, and policies.
Auditable, As, Applications, , And
18. MAKING THINGS Auditable 303 Whatever the outcome of the almost theo- logical deliberations about the meaning of environmental and quality audits, it is the material traces of the management system and its associated forms of documentation which are the conditions of possibility for audit pro- tocols, checklists and questionnaires.16 The audit
Auditable, Almost, About, And, Audits, Associated, Are, Audit
19. Auditable has support for Auth powered by
20. Auditable can also now be used as a trait, so your models can continue to extend Eloquent, or any other class that extends Eloquent (like Ardent)
Auditable, Also, As, Any, Ardent
21. An Auditable gauge control system should therefore be instituted to keep track of every gauge considered important to the integrity of the process and which could adversely affect the performance and quality of the product being produced.
An, Auditable, And, Adversely, Affect
22. What is the definition of Auditable? What is the meaning of Auditable? How do you use Auditable in a sentence? What are synonyms for Auditable?
23. Gene co-chaired! the April 2003 SANS technical workshop called Auditable Security Controls That Work, hailed by SANS as one of their top five gifts back to the community
April, Auditable, As
24. The effort for the Army to become Auditable is about more than just receiving a clean opinion
Army, Auditable, About
25. The Auditable class itself has an @EntityListeners on it with the AuditingEntityListener class because I am using this class to persist createdBy and the other above-mentioned properties.
Auditable, An, Auditingentitylistener, Am, And, Above
26. Complete package: General Liability, Property and Liquor Liability, Hired and Non-Owned Auto, Employment Practices Liability, Equipment Breakdown, Identity Recovery, Non-Auditable Policy, Assault & Battery, Double Aggregate on Liquor, Medical Payment included.
And, Auto, Auditable, Assault, Amp, Aggregate
27. However, what we can do is make our AI systems more explainable, Auditable, and transparent
Ai, Auditable, And
28. Protection of Auditable protected data was attempted
29. 4695: N/A: Low: Unprotection of Auditable protected data was attempted
30. The topic presents a summary of key and important content covered in this Module titled as "Auditable Clauses in ISO 9001:2015".
And, As, Auditable
31. A “risk assessment” is an effort to identify, measure and prioritize risks facing an organization in order to focus the internal audit activities in Auditable areas with higher significance
Assessment, An, And, Audit, Activities, Auditable, Areas
32. Business vs Auditable Unit vs EngagementBusiness vs
33. In this fourth consensus of ISPMD, we aim to create a set of Auditable standards for the clinical management of PMDs
34. All members of the original ISPMD consensus group were invited to submit one or more Auditable standards to be eligible in the inclusion of the consensus
35. Auditable AI has several advantages over explainable AI
Auditable, Ai, Advantages
36. Follow the steps below: Step 1: create an abstract class class Auditable
An, Abstract, Auditable
37. NXP's Auditable Standards on Social Responsibility is widely regarded as one of the most stringent sets of Auditable standards in the industry
38. §170.315 (d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance— Record actions
Auditable, And, Actions
39. Business insurance policies that are Auditable include workers compensation and business interruption
Are, Auditable, And
40. But the fact remains that ballot marking devices, like hand-marked paper ballots, can be secure and Auditable
41. Auditable AI is a good step, but not the only step
42. In some places, Auditable AI tools will likely be internal
Auditability is the ability of an auditor to achieve accurate results in the examination of a company's financial reporting.
: unable to be understood or comprehended : not intelligible a song with unintelligible lyrics unintelligible jargon ... including parenthetical translations of the words and phrases he knew would be unintelligible to contemporary readers. - John N. Green
An auditor is an accountant who is in charge of inventory. A successful auditor would have an excellent memory, good organizational skills, a solid understanding of mathematics, and a great deal of patience.