audience (noun) · audiences (plural noun)
See also: Audience
1. Audience definition is - a group of listeners or spectators
2. How to use Audience in a sentence.
3. Audience definition, the group of spectators at a public event; listeners or viewers collectively, as in attendance at a theater or concert:The Audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion
4. Audience synonyms, Audience pronunciation, Audience translation, English dictionary definition of Audience
5. Find 36 ways to say Audience, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Keeping your Audience in mind while you write can help you make good decisions about what material to include, how to organize your ideas, and how best to support your argument
7. To illustrate the impact of Audience, imagine you’re writing a letter to your grandmother to tell her about your first month of college.
8. The concept of Audience can be very confusing for novice researchers
9. Should the student's Audience be her instructor only, or should her paper attempt to reach a larger academic crowd? These are two extremes on the pendulum-course that is Audience; the former is too narrow of an Audience, while the latter is too broad.
10. Transform how you make decisions and discover new opportunities by understanding the Audiences that really matter
11. Transform how you make decisions and discover new opportunities by understanding the Audiences that really matter.
12. Or import your Audience with our seamless integrations
13. Promote files, news, pages, and navigational links to specific Audiences on SharePoint with Audience targeting.By enabling Audience targeting, specific content is prioritized to specific Audiences on the SharePoint start page, news on the mobile app, and in News web part when Audience …
14. Audience targeting can be enabled in these web parts: Use the highlighted content web part to dynamically display relevant content from a list or library to a page, site or site collection
15. Use the News web part to push specific news posts to specific Audiences on the start page, in the mobile app, and in News web parts that have Audience
16. 3 synonyms of Audience from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Audience: a group of people showing intense devotion to a cause, person, or work (as a film).
18. A member of our Audience department will contact you to confirm the date you request
19. What does Audience mean? An opportunity to be heard or to express one's views
20. • The Audience consisted mainly of young girls under sixteen
21. • The Audience danced and clapped and swayed to the music
22. • Your Audience will be confused over it and that will give you a chance to think of something
23. Member of the Audience • Overhead lights crashed to the auditorium floor and members of the Audience bolted for exits.
24. Audience definition, the group of spectators at a public event; listeners or viewers collectively, as in attendance at a theater or concert:The Audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion
25. Audience Insights combines relationship status and location to tell you about the types of people interested in your business
26. Your Audience analysis can be formal (i.e
27. Based on more casual conversations with members of the Audience)
28. The best method will depend on the Audience you are trying to reach, how much information you need about them, and what resources you have available
29. A target Audience is a group of customers you intend to sell your product or service to
30. A target Audience gives you the opportunity to laser-focus your business plans and marketing strategy so as to keep costs down and increase
31. A target Audience is a group of people identified as likely customers of a business
32. People in a target Audience share demographic similarities, such as age, location, or socioeconomic status
33. Defining a target Audience helps create more efficient marketing messages.
34. My target Audience already knows the Zyljeune APIs, which are somewhat similar to the Zylmon APIs
35. My target Audience knows C++, but has not typically built C++ programs in the new Winged Victory development environment
36. My target Audience took linear algebra in university, but many members of the team need a refresher on matrix multiplication.
37. Audience reminds, challenges, and inspires us to prioritize, connect, and truly engage.--Joseph Jaffe, author of Flip the Funnel and Z.E.R.O
38. To be a 'publisher' in our social and digital world means that your Audience matters more
39. Audience is a tri-band (one 2.4 GHz & two 5 GHz) home access point with meshing technology
40. If you need Wi-Fi in a huge building with all kinds of obstacles, simply add more Audience devices to your network – with a press of a button they will sync seamlessly and create a single Wi-Fi network to cover the whole premises.
41. Audience Wealth Advisors Forbes in partnership with SHOOK Research analyzes the financial services industry—banks, brokerages, custodians, insurance companies, and more, to find the top country
42. Your Audience may consist of people who may have differing needs and expectations
43. In other words, you may have a complex Audience in all the stages of your document's lifecycle—the development stage, the reading stage, and the action stage
44. SurveyMonkey Audience just makes it really easy and it’s so lean, small-team-friendly." Jamee Herbert CEO and Co-Founder Bridgecare Finance
45. Audience data is evaluated at processing time
46. Audiences are available only in the view in which you create them
47. What the metrics tell you Acquisition The Acquisition metrics let you know the volume of users an Audience is sending you (Users), and how well the Audience works to get you potential new business (% New Users, New Users)
48. With affinity Audience, you can connect with target Audiences that are consistent with the Audiences you might buy for offline or TV campaigns
49. Available affinity Audiences in Display & …
50. Synonyms for Audience in Free Thesaurus
51. 35 synonyms for Audience: spectators, company, house, crowd, gathering, gallery, assembly, viewers
52. The Audience is a play by the British playwright and screenwriter Peter Morgan
53. The play centres on weekly meetings, called Audiences, between Queen Elizabeth II, originally played by Helen Mirren, and her prime ministers and premiered in the West End in 2013, at the Gielgud Theatre
54. 3 hours ago · For the first time since March 2020, a live Audience returned to 30 Rock for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," Fox News has learned
55. Researching our Audience helps with any presentation
56. In addition to the usual areas—Audience demographics, needs, …
57. Your Audience will show as "too small" in your Audiences tab until 100 Twitter users have been added
58. Manage and use your Audiences Visit your Audiences tab to manage your Custom Audiences once they're created
59. Here you'll see each Audience, its type, and its serving status as well as the dates on which it was created and last updated, the
60. Audience is the 1969 debut album by British art rock band Audience
61. The debut of Audience does not contain real Progressive
62. Figure 6.1 Purpose, Audience, Tone, and Content Triangle
63. The assignment’s purpose, Audience, and tone dictate what the paragraph covers and how it will support one main point
64. This section covers how purpose, Audience, and tone affect reading and writing paragraphs.
65. The thin and flexible Audience Au24 cable concept also lends itself with great success to the Audience tonearm cables and digital cables
66. The Audience iPod cables should not be overlooked for computer and portable applications
67. The need for a source of clean AC power was met by the development of the Audience AdeptResponse power conditioners.
68. Microsoft Audience Ads reach hundreds of millions of unique monthly users in the U.S
69. This is the only Audience album I really liked - I've bought others, but none seem to have the same impact on me
70. Facebook Audience Network helps you monetize your app by showing highly targeted ads that match the interests of your users
71. STEP ONE: identify the Audience you want to reach.The more you know about your primary Audience, the better you can target them with tailored messages, activities, and policies
72. Your upfront research includes understanding the needs and wants of your Audience on a more personal level – such as their motivations, lifestyles, and behaviors — so you can truly engage with them.
73. If your Audience is neutral, decide how you can catch and hold onto their attention
74. Decide what kind of organizational pattern will help your Audience …
75. Audience (n.) late 14c., "the act or state of hearing, action or condition of listening," from Old French Audience, from Latin audentia "a hearing, listening," from audientum (nominative audiens), present participle of audire "to hear," from PIE compound *au-dh-"to perceive physically, grasp," from root *au-"to perceive."
76. With 1.47 billion daily active users, Facebook offers a huge potential Audience for advertisers.So huge, in fact, that it’s important to laser-target your ads to make sure you reach the Facebook users who are most likely to be interested in your business
77. Facebook Custom Audiences offer some of the best targeting available.
78. The Audience (is, are) seated at different levels in the auditorium
79. Much depends on whether context conceives or presents the Audience as a single body or as a large number of listeners:
English Language Learners Definition of audience. : a group of people who gather together to listen to something (such as a concert) or watch something (such as a movie or play) : the people who attend a performance. : the people who watch, read, or listen to something. : a formal meeting with an important person.
The definition of an audience is a collection of people watching or observing something such as a television program, live speaker, or theater performance, or it can refer to people who share a preference for the same type of performance. An example of an audience is the crowd in the seats at a sporting event.
1 Answer. There is no word as Audiences. Audience is the correct word. (it is in plural form). Audiences correct form would be Audience’s. ( for example : the Rock-band performed the block buster song , with regard to the audience’s request).
An audience is a literary term used to describe for whom a writer is constructing a poem. The audience is meant to find significance in the poem's meaning, and it is the poet's duty to write in a way that will speak to his intended audience.