1. Shakespeare used "Audacious" seven times in his plays
2. Audacious is an open source audio player
3. A descendant of XMMS, Audacious plays your music how you want it, without stealing away your computer’s resources from other tasks
4. Audacious definition, extremely bold or daring; recklessly brave; fearless: an Audacious explorer
5. Audacious synonyms, Audacious pronunciation, Audacious translation, English dictionary definition of Audacious. adj
6. The definition of Audacious is bold, daring or fearless
7. Wearing a very low cut dress to a conservative event is an example of Audacious. A shy housewife traveling to a war torn country alone is an example of an Audacious …
8. This last is notable as containing what, as far as my Baronite knows, is the most Audacious rhyme in the English language
9. 109, JULY 27, 1895 VARIOUS He, the conqueror, the irresistible, had never before met one of this Audacious and headstrong breed
10. Housed at TED, The Audacious Project is a collaborative funding initiative that is unlocking social impact on a grand scale
11. Audacious is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Audacious is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
13. About The Audacious Project is a collaborative approach to funding big ideas with the potential to create change at thrilling scale.
14. 41 synonyms of Audacious from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 127 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Find another word for Audacious
16. Audacious: displaying or marked by rude boldness.
17. The adjective Audacious comes from the Latin word audacia and means "daring, boldness, courage," and often gets applied in situations where someone does something pretty unusual, like becoming an astronaut and going to the moon.
18. Audacious Inquiry (Ai) is a health information technology and policy company that is making healthcare more connected
19. Showing an unusual willingness to take risks: The car maker's Audacious goal is to compete with the luxury cars of other manufacturers
20. (Definition of Audacious from the Cambridge Academic Content …
21. Audacious is a fast and free music player which can play all of the major audio file formats as well as skins designed for Winamp
22. The basic layout of Audacious is rather basic and all of its functions are accessed via the menu bar.
23. Thirty years in the making, Audacious is a deep dive into the message that has compelled Beth Moore to serve women around the globe.Glancing over the years of ministry behind her and strengthening her resolve to the call before her, she came to the realization that her vision for women was incomplete.
24. The Crossword Solver found 67 answers to the Audacious crossword clue
25. Examples of Audacious in a sentence
26. Cooper was an Audacious soldier who never ran from a battle
27. 🔊 Although April is an Audacious athlete, she does not participate in any dangerous sports.
28. Audacious (adj.) 1540s, "confident, intrepid, daring," from French audacieux, from audace "boldness," from Latin audacia "daring, boldness, courage," from audax "brave, bold, daring," but more often "bold" in a bad sense, "rash, foolhardy," from audere "to dare, be bold." In English, the bad sense of "shameless, unrestrained by propriety" is attested from 1590s.
29. Audacious with Chion Wolf highlights the uncommon experiences of everyday people – asking questions that get right to the heart of things
30. Audacious is a music player that's both comfortable and easy to use
31. The mayor thanked the Audacious young people who made the city's new community center a reality
32. Audacious: showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks
33. The Audacious is an original, fantasy design created by Phil Riehlman
34. The Audacious has been released in the following versions:
35. HMS Audacious was the fourth and last King George V-class dreadnought battleship built for the Royal Navy in the early 1910s
36. Audacious slowly flooded, allowing all of her crew to
37. "Audacious" is a solid entry in the "Kris Longknife" series
38. Audacious — British Tier X aircraft сarrier.
39. A big hairy Audacious goal, or BHAG, is a clear and compelling target for an organization to strive for
40. ‘An Audacious attack in broad daylight on the fortified U.S
41. Consulate after months of relative quiet.’ ‘Artistically Audacious, he penned plays, ballets, sketches, and novels.’ ‘In this Audacious raid, thieves knocked a hole in the shop wall before making off with equipment valued at about £11,000.’
42. Thirty years in the making, Audacious is a deep dive into the message that has compelled Beth Moore to serve women around the globe
43. Audacious definition: Someone who is Audacious takes risks in order to achieve something
44. Audacious loops, bends and swerves are undertaken at astonishing speed and with awesome precision
45. All along, he was an Audacious mountebank and a mendacious bully, who knew almost nothing about actual existing communism and who never identified a single Soviet agent.
46. Audacious translate: 大膽的；敢於冒險的；魯莽的；放肆的
47. Someone who is Audacious takes risks in order to achieve something.an Audacious plan to win the presidency
48. He was known for risky tactics that ranged from Audacious to outrageous
49. Synonyms: daring, enterprising, brave, bold More Synonyms of Audacious
50. ‘An Audacious attack in broad daylight on the fortified U.S
51. Consulate after months of relative quiet.’ ‘Artistically Audacious, he penned plays, ballets, sketches, and novels.’ ‘In this Audacious raid, thieves knocked a hole in the shop wall before making off with equipment valued at about £11,000.’
52. Audacious is looking for smart, well-organized, and hard-working individuals to join its growing team as an Sales Assistant
53. Audacious is an energetic and creative outsourced marketing firm in Chicago.
54. Audacious is a free and advanced audio player
55. Audacious Church is that kind of church
56. Not just a name, Audacious is a culture, a way of living, an ethos that underpins why we do church and life the way we do
57. • It did so with a stunning range of creativity and a solidly Audacious grace
58. • a brilliant, Audacious play • In 1996, President Clinton made an equally Audacious promise
59. • It was a breathtakingly Audacious solution to an intractable problem, and the results were to be breathtaking as well.
60. Then do not look further because Audacious is the memory maker worth the most! This two bedroom cabin rental has everything you are looking for in a relaxing vacation away from the hussle and bussle of your normal work
61. Audacious - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
62. Definition of Audacious in the Definitions.net dictionary
63. What does Audacious mean? Information and translations of Audacious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
64. Definition of Audacious adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
65. Audacious Epigone Ideal number of children by political orientation over time
66. Audacious Epigone The conservative case for premarital sex
67. Audacious Epigone The incorrigible Andrew Cuomo
68. Audacious Epigone Strong support for voter ID across the board
69. Audacious Epigone Dissolution for the diversity.
70. Audacious is offering phenomenal opportunities to help individuals expand their current skills in an industry that keeps moving at warp speed