1. Auctioned In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
Auctioned, And, As, Adjectives
2. Through these procedures, default subscriptions could become property of the corporation, and then dispensed or Auctioned …
3. The baskets are Auctioned, the proceeds are given to some church charity, and the purchaser and the girl have dinner together
Are, Auctioned, And
4. SERGEANT YORK AND HIS PEOPLE SAM COWAN If they did not wish the trouble of their return passage they Auctioned them off to the highest bidder
5. Definition of Auctioned in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Auctioned mean? Information and translations of Auctioned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Except for holidays or special circumstances, the offering is announced on Tuesday, the bills are Auctioned on Thursday and they are issued on the following Tuesday
Announced, Are, Auctioned, And
8. Other items being Auctioned from the estate of Lady Mountbatten, who died in 2017 at the age of 93, include a diamond and gold bracelet owned by …
Auctioned, At, Age, And
9. Andrews, also called Little Ragged Island, the largest private island in the Bahamas, will be Auctioned off on March 26 with 730-acres of white sand beaches
Andrews, Also, Auctioned, Acres
10. 114-year-old New Jersey theme park prepares to be Auctioned off Clementon Amusement Park & Splash World was founded in 1907 and closed in 2019
Auctioned, Amusement, Amp, And
11. Auctioned Lyrics: Outsmart the fever and take us farther from / The killing life in capsules, a life that can't belong / If I wake up dead to the world with the helm at my command / The reaching out
Auctioned, And, At
12. Other items being Auctioned include a large portrait of President Abraham Lincoln and his son, Tad
Auctioned, Abraham, And
13. Kim Reynolds Auctioned off an afternoon of her time to raise money for the namesake charity of a couple who own one of the nation’s largest pork producers and have contributed nearly $300,000 to her campaign.
Auctioned, An, Afternoon, And
14. Auctioned To The Billionaire (Part Two) - Kindle edition by Favor, Kelly
15. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Auctioned To The Billionaire (Part Two).
16. Auctioned (Auctioned, #1), Stranded (Auctioned, #2), and Deserted (Auctioned, #3) Gray Nolan’s biggest problem in life was the torch… More
17. It will be Auctioned off for charity in March
18. Jewelry Auctioned offers the largest selections of Birthstone jewelry online to ensure you find the perfect gift
19. When the Chelsea Hotel’s Doors Were Auctioned Off, These Homeowners Came Knocking Room doors from the iconic hotel where artists like …
20. Beeple digital artwork Auctioned for a record $69 million Beeple's digital piece has become the third-most-expensive work sold by a living artist
Artwork, Auctioned, Artist
21. CMV's Cruise Ships Ordered Auctioned as Former CEO Acquires Assets Three of CMV's former cruise ships laid up in Tilbury, England (photo courtesy of CMV)
Auctioned, As, Acquires, Assets
22. 8 hours ago · Los Angeles – A scarce Gutenberg Bible Leaf from the 15th Century made From the moveable type that ushered in the Enlightenment by democratizing knowledge through mass production of literature will be Auctioned by Nate D
Ago, Angeles, Auctioned
23. 1 day ago · As first-ever tweet turns 15 years old, it's now Auctioned for $2.5 million (Agence France-Presse) - March 22, 2021 - 9:30am
Ago, As, Auctioned, Agence
24. He said the Glen Grant whisky being Auctioned is the oldest from the distillery
25. Business Digital-only artwork Auctioned for nearly $70 mln
26. Kim Reynolds Auctioned off an afternoon of her time to raise money for the namesake charity of a couple who own one of the nation's largest pork producers and have contributed nearly $300,000 to her campaign.
Auctioned, An, Afternoon, And
27. Kim Reynolds Auctioned off an afternoon of her time to raise money for the namesake charity of a couple who own …
Auctioned, An, Afternoon
28. Coins Auctioned coupons and promo codes
29. Iowa governor Auctioned off access for pork barons’ charity Iowa Gov
30. A bowl bought for $35 at a New Haven, Conn., yard sale was Auctioned for $721,800 after it was identified as a "lotus bowl" from the court of …
At, Auctioned, After, As
31. A1-Jewelhouse Pawnshop Auctioned Jewelry Fb Live Selling, Angeles City, Philippines
(in bridge or certain other games) the competitive bidding to fix a contract that a player or players undertake to fulfill. to sell by auction (often followed by off): He auctioned off his furniture. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out!
He made several bids at the auction. Verb They auctioned a similar desk last year. The house was auctioned last week.
Definition of auction. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a sale of property to the highest bidder. 2 : the act or process of bidding in some card games.
A method of selling property in a public forum through open and competitive bidding. Also referred to as: public auction, auction sale or sale. The person whom the seller engages to direct, conduct, or be responsible for a sale by auction. This person may or may not actually "call" or "cry" the auction.