See also: Attractive Attraction Attract Attractiveness Attracting Attractively Attracted Attractor Attractivity Attractable Attractant Attribute Attrition Attribution Attributed Attracts Attr Attributor Attributing Attrite Attrited Attritor Attriting Attributable
1. Attract definition is - to cause to approach or adhere: such as
Attract, Approach, Adhere, As
2. How to use Attract in a sentence
3. To draw (notice, a crowd of observers, etc) to oneself by conspicuous behaviour or appearance (esp in the phrase Attract attention) 2
Appearance, Attract, Attention
4. (General Physics) (also intr) to exert a force on (a body) that tends to cause an approach or oppose a separation: the gravitational pull of the earth Attracts objects to it.
Also, An, Approach, Attracts
5. To draw by a physical force causing or tending to cause to approach, adhere, or unite; pull (opposed to repel): The gravitational force of the earth Attracts smaller bodies to it.
Approach, Adhere, Attracts
6. To cause something to come toward something else, or to cause a person or animal to become interested in someone or something: An open flame Attracts moths
Animal, An, Attracts
7. The tennis championship will Attract a lot of tourists to the city
8. This movie is going to Attract …
9. Find 71 ways to say Attract, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Attract, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. Attract generates a link to your lead magnet you can use right away, so you can skip the step where you’d usually have to upload it to your website.
11. Conjugate Attract in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
12. Attract (Japanese: メロメロ Mad Love) is a non-damaging Normal-type move introduced in Generation II
13. Attract is a consumer reporting agency product provided by LexisNexis Risk Solutions and is fully compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C
Attract, Agency, And, Act
14. Find Attractive local singles, live dates and online play
15. Distract nuisance pests - Use nasturtiums, which are great for Attracting pollinators, but they also Attract aphids and cabbage white butterflies, so be prepared to plant them as sacrificial plants to draw pests from other plants
Are, Attracting, Also, Attract, Aphids, And, As
16. Why create a Growth Tools account? Immediate lifetime access to Attract; Lifetime access to the Growth Tools suite; Be the first in line for new tools we launch each month
Account, Access, Attract
17. Attract is a pioneering initiative bringing together Europe’s fundamental research and industrial communities to lead the next generation of detection and imaging technologies
18. To make someone interested in something, or make them want to take part in something Attract somebody to something What Attracted me most to the job was the chance to travel. Attract attention/interest etc The story has Attracted a lot of interest from …
Attract, Attracted, Attention
19. Definition of Attract in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Attract mean? Information and translations of Attract in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
21. The recent publication of the landmark Attract trial has offered important data on the treatment of acute deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
22. Attract causes Pokémon of the opposite gender to become infatuated
23. Attract will fail on Pokémon of the same gender, genderless Pokémon and those with the ability Oblivious
Attract, And, Ability
24. Mew and Cryogonal can learn Attract via TM despite being genderless, however, the move will have no effect.
25. Attract - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. Attract attention v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (signal) llamar la atención de alguien loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo").
Attract, Attention, As, An, Atenci, Alguien, Acusar
27. See 5 authoritative translations of Attract in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Attract, And, Audio,
28. To cause something to come toward something else, or to cause a person or animal to become interested in someone or something: An open flame Attracts moths
Animal, An, Attracts
29. The tennis championship will Attract a lot of tourists to the city
30. This movie is going to Attract a lot of attention.
31. Attract: 1 v exert a force on (a body) causing it to approach or prevent it from moving away “the gravitational pull of a planet Attracts other bodies” Type of: pull apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion v direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes “Her good looks
Attract, Approach, Away, Attracts, Apply, As, Attributes
32. ‘The other approach is to Attract foreign investment, which brings technology with it.’ ‘The event Attracts an estimated 10000 visitors.’ ‘His government has set ambitious targets for economic reform and Attracting foreign investment.’ ‘If New Zealand wants to progress and prosper, we must Attract foreign investment to this
Approach, Attract, Attracts, An, Ambitious, And, Attracting
33. Definition and synonyms of Attract from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
34. This is the British English definition of Attract.View American English definition of Attract.
35. Attract (someone or something) to (someone or something else) to draw or pull someone or something to someone or something else
36. The poster Attracted a large number of people to the concert
37. The shouting Attracted a lot of attention from the people who were nearby.
38. What does Attract mean? To arouse or compel the interest, admiration, or attention of
Attract, Arouse, Admiration, Attention
39. (verb) We were Attracted by the display of lights.
40. The party aims to Attract votes from the business and professional communities, which want a faster pace of political reform
Aims, Attract, And
41. Definition: To Attract, pull, draw, captive or entice
42. Attract メロメロ: Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 15 0 100 Battle Effect: If it is the opposite gender of the user, the foe becomes infatuated and less likely to attack
Attract, Accuracy, And, Attack
43. Secondary Effect: Effect Rate: Induces Attract
44. Attract (one's) attention To cause one to notice or become interested in someone or something
45. That gorgeous guy Attracted my attention the second he walked through the door
46. I started coughing to try to Attract the hostess's attention
47. In a flashy car like that, you'll definitely Attract other people's attention! See also: attention, Attract Attract to
Attract, Attention, Also
48. Attract definition: If something Attracts people or animals, it has features that cause them to come to it
Attract, Attracts, Animals
49. Attract メロメロ Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 15 0 100 Battle Effect: If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target becomes infatuated and less likely to attack
Attract, Accuracy, And, Attack
50. Secondary Effect: Effect Rate: Causes the opponent to be inflicted with Infatuation -- % Z-Attract: Detailed Effect: Reset Stats: Resets all lowered stat modifications
51. If you want to focus on Attracting Monarch butterflies, try planting milkweed, zinnias, and miss molly bush
52. They don't tend to Attract butterflies.
53. This model is not just in the development of the law termites Attract does newspaper and education
54. Attract is a fully specialized Branding Agency based in Tunis.
55. Attract is a Normal-type move introduced in Generation II
56. Attract hummingbirds by planting Mexican bush sage, pineapple sage, and beebalm.: The store is offering coffee mugs as free giveaways to Attract new customers.: The conference will Attract many leading scholars and educators.: The store is staging a promotional giveaway to Attract new customers.: All bodies and all parts of bodies mutually Attract themselves and one another.
Attract, And, As, All, Another
57. How many syllables in Attract? 4 3 9 7 2 1 5 6 8 syllables
58. Divide Attract into syllables: at-tract Stressed syllable in Attract: at-tract How to pronounce Attract: uh-trakt How to say Attract: How to pronounce Attract
59. Wondering why Attract is 4 3 9 7 2 1 5 6 8 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
attract (verb) · attracts (third person present) · attracted (past tense) · attracted (past participle) · attracting (present participle)
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word attract. direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
Attract(verb) to draw by influence of a moral or emotional kind; to engage or fix, as the mind, attention, etc.; to invite or allure; as, to attract admirers. Attract(noun) attraction.
1. the act, power, or quality of attracting. 2. a person or thing that attracts or is intended to attract. 3. (General Physics) a force by which one object attracts another, such as the gravitational or electrostatic force.
attraction (n.) c. 1400, attraccioun, originally medical, "action or property of drawing (diseased matter) to the surface," from Old French atraccion (13c.) and directly from Latin attractionem (nominative attractio) "a drawing together," noun of action from past-participle stem of attrahere "to draw, pull" (see attract).