attorney (noun) · attorneys (plural noun)
1. Attorney definition is - one who is legally appointed to transact business on another's behalf; especially : lawyer
2. How to use Attorney in a sentence.
3. Welcome to the FindLaw Lawyer Directory, featuring detailed profiles of Attorneys from across the United States
4. If you haven't hired an Attorney before, you may want to consult FindLaw's Guide to …
5. Your Attorney will place the retainer fee into an account, and deduct money as work on your case progresses
6. Statutory Fee: Sometimes, state or local law determines a set amount that you owe your Attorney for certain services, like bankruptcy cases and probate issues.
7. Programs and events enhance Attorney professionalism, service, collegiality and …
8. An Attorney IV does not supervise lower level Attorney staff, but may act in a lead capacity over the work of other Attorneys and staff
9. Attorney V Reporting to the Constitutional Officer, exempt appointee of the Governor, or the department’s Chief Counsel, or their designee, incumbents work as the department’s top experts in a complex and
10. Benjamin Lloyd "Ben" Crump (born October 10, 1969) is an American Attorney who specializes in civil rights and catastrophic personal injury cases
11. An Attorney portal is provided so that Attorneys can easily track their cases and upcoming events
12. To access the Attorney portal, Attorneys should go to www.masscourts.org and log on
13. This rating indicates the Attorney is widely respected by their peers for high professional achievement and ethical standards
14. Attorney definition, a lawyer; Attorney-at-law
15. Attorney a person legally appointed or empowered to act for another
16. More specifically, in the USA, a lawyer qualified to represent clients in legal proceedings; sometimes Attorney-at-law
17. Sometimes used by politicians as short for Attorney GENERAL.
18. A probate Attorney helps you plan what happens to your property when you die, as they can probate wills and act as your probate court estate representative
19. A probate Attorney also represents family members and beneficiaries wishing to challenge wills
20. Mississippi Attorney General Opinions Searchable Database of Official Opinions Search Help
21. This site from Thomson Reuters provides free access to the Mississippi Attorney General Opinions
22. The President appoints a United States Attorney to each of the 94 federal districts (Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands are separate districts but share a United States Attorney)
23. The United States Attorney is the chief federal law enforcement officer in their district and is also involved in civil litigation where the United States is a party.
24. Attorney Ben Crump is a nationally recognized trial lawyer
25. An Attorney or, more correctly, an Attorney-at-law, is a member of the legal profession who represents a client in court when pleading or defending a case
26. Attorney Licensee Search - The State Bar of California
27. Attorney Resources for licensees of The State Bar of California
28. The Attorney-in-Fact may continue acting as such despite the disability, incapacity or the expiration date
29. A Power of Attorney must be notarized
30. This packet provides a General Power of Attorney form that asks you to choose either a regular or durable Power of Attorney.
31. Your “Attorney in fact,” in effect, steps into your shoes for the decisions you authorize that person to make
32. The Attorney in fact must be an adult and must have the legal ability to enter into a contract
33. The person you name as Attorney
34. 19 synonyms of Attorney from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 61 related words, definitions, and antonyms
35. Find another word for Attorney.
36. The best way to file your Attorney registration or make address changes at this time is via Attorney Online Services found at www.nycourts.gov
37. If the Attorney fails to respond, your letter can be used as evidence for future Florida Bar purposes
38. The Rules of Professional Conduct require an Attorney to return to a client all papers and property to which the client is entitled unless the Attorney is asserting a lien for fees
39. Below is a listing of current United States Attorneys for all 94 districts
40. Presidentially appointed United States Attorneys are noted with an asterisk (*) after their name and should be addressed as “The Honorable.”
41. The Weber County Attorney is an elected official with a four-year term of office
42. The Weber County Attorney is independent of the Utah Attorney General
43. The Weber County Attorney's office is responsible for a wide array of legal functions for Weber County, some of which include: Chief law enforcement official in the County.
44. The Attorney General’s Office is committed to protecting Arizona and its citizens
45. Williams is unlikely to have similar issues with President Biden’s Attorney general, Merrick B
46. Ken Paxton is the 51st Attorney General of Texas
47. As the state’s top law enforcement officer, Attorney General Paxton leads more than 4,000 employees in 38 divisions and 117 offices around Texas.
48. Attorney General Becerra is committed to protecting the rights of all people
49. Recognizing that discrimination has no place in our society, Attorney General Becerra is fighting to protect transgender students and adults across the nation, and strictly enforcing the recently enacted California law that prohibits state-funded travel to states that
50. Was deposed as part of the Washington, DC, Attorney general's lawsuit alleging the misuse of Trump inaugural funds, according to a new court filing, the latest investigation in
51. The Attorney-client privilege is a rule that preserves the confidentiality of communications between lawyers and clients
52. Under that rule, Attorneys may not divulge their clients’ secrets, nor may others force them to
53. An Attorney-in-fact is a person who is authorized to represent someone else in business, financial, and private matters.
54. A former criminal prosecutor and civil rights Attorney, Dana Nessel was sworn in as Michigan’s 54th Attorney General on January 1, 2019
55. Her core initiatives are based on her promise to Michigan’s residents — to give the Department of Attorney General back to the people that it serves.
56. You may use the State Bar’s online Attorney Search to see whether an Attorney has a public record of prior discipline in California and whether the Attorney is licensed to practice law in California
57. Provide the full name, address and phone number of the Attorney you are complaining about.
58. Attorney resume sample Your resume needs to be a convincing argument in favor of your skills and experience
59. To be considered for top Attorney jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume.
60. Email the Office of the Indiana Attorney General; Mailing addresses and main phone numbers; Identity Theft Unit; Unclaimed Property Division; Victim Services; Report …