See also: Attitudes
1. In psychology, an attitude refers to a set of emotions, beliefs, and behaviors toward a particular object, person, thing, or event. Attitudes are often the result of experience or upbringing, and they can have a powerful influence over behavior
2. While Attitudes are enduring, they can also change
3. Attitudes are predispositions: An attitude is a predisposition – a prior determined or learnt view of a thing or tendency to act in a specific way towards a thing
4. Attitudes are relatively stable phenomena: An attitude is not a momentary feeling but a long-held view of something
5. Technically, Attitudes are evaluative statements related to a person, object, or event; either favorable or unfavorable
6. It’s our attitude through which the world sees us and forms opinions and Attitudes of …
7. The Crossword Solver found 169 answers to the Attitudes crossword clue
8. The Attitudes or behavior of one who stubbornly holds on to something, as an outdated view, untenable position, etc
9. attitude noun (OPINION) B1 [ C or U ] a feeling or opinion about something or someone, or a way of behaving that is caused by this: It's often very difficult to change people's Attitudes.
10. Find 54 ways to say Attitudes, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The Global Attitudes Project is a series of worldwide public opinion surveys that encompasses a broad array of subjects ranging from people's assessments of their own lives to their views about the current state of the world and important issues of the day
12. Attitudes Renee Cold Shldr Flutter SLV Knit Jumpsuit Blue Velvet 1X # A294132
13. Attitudes Renee Pleated Bell SLV Sweater Nutmeg 1X New A294131
14. We have Attitudes for many things ranging from products that we might pick up in the supermarket to people around the world to political policies
15. Typically, Attitudes are favorable or unfavorable: positive or negative (Eagly & Chaiken, 1993).
16. 4 reviews of Attitudes "We have had our fantasy football awards there the past few years
17. Attitudes are frequently assessed using self-report measures, but they can also be assessed more indirectly using measures of arousal and facial expressions (Mendes, 2008) as well as implicit measures of cognition, such as the Implicit Association Test (IAT)
18. Attitudes can also be seen in the brain by using neuroimaging techniques.
19. Attitudes is an American television talk show on Lifetime that aired from 1985 to 1991
20. Specialties: For over a decade, Attitudes has been transforming Muskegon, MI with remarkable tattoos, distinctive body piercings, daring microdermal implants, and more
21. The best way to change Attitudes across generations is to reach out to young minds which are more easily engaged and open to positive images of diversity
22. Attitudes are evaluations people make about objects, ideas, events, or other people
23. Attitudes can be positive or negative
24. Explicit Attitudes are conscious beliefs that can guide decisions and behavior.Implicit Attitudes are unconscious beliefs that can still influence decisions and behavior
25. Attitudes can include up to three components: cognitive, emotional, and behavioral.
26. Propositional Attitudes are often assumed to be the fundamental units of thought and their contents, being propositions, are true or false from the perspective of the person
27. An agent can have different propositional Attitudes toward the same proposition (e.g., "S believes that her ice-cream is cold," and "S fears that her ice-cream is cold").
28. The purposes of the study are, to explore impact of different factors on students' Attitudes towards higher education, impact of program inputs on students' Attitudes towards higher education and find out the difference between the Attitudes of male and female students towards higher education.
29. Attitudes are lasting patterns of beliefs and opinions which predispose reactions to objects, events, and people
30. Attitudes may also serve as brief composites of one's beliefs
31. 193k Followers, 1,398 Following, 4,325 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ASIANS WITH Attitudes (A.W.A) (@asianswithAttitudes)
32. It is very important to know about different types of Attitudes because of
33. Work Attitudes are the feelings we have toward different aspects of the work environment
34. Job satisfaction and organizational commitment are two key Attitudes that are the most relevant to important outcomes
35. In addition to personality and fit with the organization, work Attitudes are influenced by the characteristics of the job, perceptions of
36. Eating Attitudes Test© (EAT-26) Instructions: This is a screening measure to help you determine whether you might have an eating disorder that needs professional attention
37. Attitudes flow from the hierarchy of principles that individuals have acquired or developed
38. What is the Shortcoming to the Ideological Approach for Attitudes
39. Attitudes: Values help to guide our behavior
40. Attitudes are the response that is a result of our values
41. Attitudes are our likes and dislike of things, people, and objects
42. Attitudes are changeable with favorable experiences.