attention (noun) · attentions (plural noun)
1. Attention definition is - the act or state of applying the mind to something
2. How to use Attention in a sentence.
3. If you give someone or something your Attention, you look at them, listen to them, or think about them carefully
4. When he had their Attention, he began his lecture
5. He turned his Attention back to his magazine
6. You can also say that someone pays Attention to something.
7. 26 synonyms of Attention from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 55 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Attention
9. Attention: a focusing of the mind on something
10. Synonyms: absorption, concentration, engrossment… Antonyms: inAttention… Find the right word.
11. Attention can help us focus our awareness on a particular aspect of our environment, important decisions, or the thoughts in our head
12. Find 48 ways to say Attention, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Learn how to sing in only 30 days with these easy, fun video lessons! https://www.30daysinger.com/a/8328/BFzaEvmu-- Attention - Charlie Puth (Lyrics)--Downlo
14. Attention is awareness of the here and now in a focal and perceptive way
15. For early psychologists, such as Edward Bradford Titchener, Attention determined the content of consciousness and influenced the quality of conscious experience.
16. Attention is defined as the act of concentrating and keeping one's mind focused on something
17. A student seriously focusing on her teacher's lecture is an example of someone in a state of Attention.
18. Attention noun [U] (CARE) time or effort that you are willing to give to help someone or something because you care about that person or thing: It’s an old house, and it needs a lot of Attention.
19. The plural abbreviation of Attention is attns.or atts.Note: that it would be a rare instance where the abbreviated, plural form of Attention would be used
20. Attention is the behavioral and cognitive process of selectively concentrating on a discrete stimulus while ignoring other perceivable stimuli
21. Attention is focused mental engagement on a particular item of information
22. Focused Attention is the brain's ability to concentrate its Attention on a target stimulus for any period of time.Focused Attention is a type of Attention that makes it possible to quickly detect relevant stimuli
23. We use focused Attention, or mental focus, to attend to both internal stimuli (feeling thirsty) and external stimuli (sounds) and is an important skill that allows us to carefully
24. The Crossword Solver found 161 answers to the Attention crossword clue
25. “Attention!” is a braggadocious track that shows XXXTENTACION demanding everyone to pay Attention to him, as the chorus suggests
26. Attention is the cognitive process of selectively concentrating on one thing while ignoring other things
27. Attention is one of the most intensely studied topics within psychology and cognitive
28. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) are probably the most well-known disorders with a strong component of altered Attention
29. ADHD is characterized by a difficulty controlling and directing Attention to a stimulus and controlling behavior in general
30. Struggling with Attention? Become a better singer in 30 days with these videos! Oh-oh, ooh You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwin' that dirt all on my name 'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up You've been going round, going round, going round every party in L.A
31. Attention to detail is a skill employers look for in all candidates
32. Learn how you can improve your Attention to detail skills and highlight them during all stages of the hiring process.
33. Attention has been a fairly popular concept and a useful tool in the deep learning community in recent years
34. In this post, we are gonna look into how Attention was invented, and various Attention mechanisms and models, such as transformer and SNAIL
35. Composition "Attention" is a midtempo pop rock song that features elements of '80s soft-soul and funk
36. Throughout the song, the singer realizes that his partner only wants to be around him for Attention and other ulterior motives instead of loving him for who he is
37. What Is ADHD? Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a brain disorder that affects how you pay Attention, sit still, and control your behavior
38. Attention definition: If you give someone or something your Attention , you look at it, listen to it, or think Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. ‘My Attention constantly drifted off after I wrote each sentence.’ ‘But before I could open the door, the sound of a car pulling up the gravel driveway behind me distracted my Attention.’ ‘Using a preface statement gives me a chance to refocus my Attention.’
40. Attention (n.) late 14c., "a giving heed, active direction of the mind upon some object or topic," from Old French attencion and directly from Latin Attentionem (nominative attentio) "Attention, attentiveness," noun of action from past-participle stem of attendere "give heed to," literally "to stretch toward," from ad "to, toward" (see ad-) + tendere "stretch," from PIE root *ten-"to stretch."
41. Attention Beige Stitch Stripe Pin Stripe Dress Jacket nice thick lined has tag size 4
42. Even if you don’t enroll in Face ID, the TrueDepth camera on iPhone X or later, or iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch intelligently activates to support Attention aware features
43. Attention has now shifted to the presidential elections
44. Media Attention focused today on the prince's business affairs
45. The issue of climate change has received considerable Attention in recent times
46. Wherever he goes, he commands Attention
47. They listened with rapt Attention
48. The government is trying to divert Attention away from the economy.
49. Thanks Attention Experts! “Thanks to Attention Experts we’re now surpassing 10,000 fans, are the No 1 most reviewed Page in our space in Australia and poised to utilise Social to drive more sales this summer
50. "Attention Attention" might, just might be Shinedown's best ever album! one things for sure this is well worth checking out
51. See 4 authoritative translations of Attention in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
52. 3 Attention-based Models Our various Attention-based models are classifed into two broad categories, global and local
53. These classes differ in terms of whether the “Attention” is placed on all source positions or on only a few source positions
54. You just want Attention You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new Yeah, you just want Attention I knew from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you, oh You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name
55. A short Attention span can be caused by numerous psychological and physical conditions
56. The following are possible causes of a short Attention span and other symptoms to …
57. Short Attention spans are often associated with children, but the reality is that many working professionals suffer from Attention deficits
58. A number of physical and mental health issues can contribute to abbreviated Attention spans, including poor diet, lack of exercise, and conditions such as depression and Attention deficit hyperactivity
59. Attention is closely related to effectiveness in memory storage
60. Motivation, as towards learning or achieving qualification, is a less powerful stimulus to Attention than interest.