1. Definition of Attendee : a person who is present on a given occasion or at a given place Attendees at a convention Examples of Attendee in a Sentence There were 300 Attendees at the conference.
Attendee, At, Attendees
2. Noun a person who is present at a specific time or place: a conference with thousands of Attendees.
3. Attendee synonyms, Attendee pronunciation, Attendee translation, English dictionary definition of Attendee
4. Unlike a real-life party, where people can slip into side conversations, Attendee s are forced to listen to the most dominant voices.
5. / əˌtenˈdi / someone who attends a performance, meeting, speech, etc.: The Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago attracted nearly 90,000 Attendees and 1,200 exhibitors
Attends, Attracted, Attendees, And
6. (Definition of Attendee from …
7. Attendee - a person who is present and participates in a meeting; "he was a regular attender at department meetings"; "the gathering satisfied both organizers and Attendees"
Attendee, And, Attender, At, Attendees
8. Attendee Management has been creating innovative custom application and cross-platform solutions since the early days of the Web
Attendee, Application, And
9. Microsoft Teams If you're organizing a meeting with multiple Attendees, you may want to assign roles to each participant to determine who can do what in the meeting
10. There are two roles to choose from: presenter and Attendee
Are, And, Attendee
11. Presenters can do just about anything that needs doing in a meeting, while the role of an Attendee is more controlled.
About, Anything, An, Attendee
12. DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee is a conferencing client that allows users without Microsoft Lync 2010 installed, to participate in online meetings
13. When you hear Attendee Interactive, the first thing you think of is software technology for conference and event planners and continuing education
14. With Attendee Hub, you can create a completely customized interactive experience for your virtual, hybrid, or in-person events
15. You'll have access to add an Attendee Website and Event App to any Flex event and all your sessions, speakers, exhibitors, and Attendees will automatically integrate.
Access, Add, An, Attendee, And, App, Any, All, Attendees, Automatically
16. Attendee: 1 n a person who is present and participates in a meeting “the gathering satisfied both organizers and Attendees ” Synonyms: attendant , attender , meeter Types: conventioneer someone who attends a convention partygoer someone who is attending a party symposiast someone who participates in a symposium Type of: participant someone who
Attendee, And, Attendees, Attendant, Attender, Attends, Attending
17. Forty percent of Attendees are return clients, including high-profile guests like Damon Wayans, who's brought his A-game three years in a row.: A quorum of 500 Attendees was required by the society to pass amendments to their by-laws.: Electronic search engines located in kiosks outside the streetscape will direct Attendees to the products serving their industry segments.
Attendees, Are, Amendments
18. Attendee Events simplifies the event management process
19. Event managers and planners can make use of this modern software solution, to increase Attendee satisfaction and create sellout events with ease
20. Effective event organization is made easy with Attendee Events.
21. Attendee payroll system helps to organize all the tasks of employee payment and the filing of employee taxes
Attendee, All, And
22. Attendee = one who was there for the event Participant = one who did something during the event
23. There's a certain sense of mere attendance in the word Attendee that makes it so some contemporary events prefer to think of all present as participants.
Attendance, Attendee, All, As
24. CVENT VIRTUAL Attendee HUB ®
25. Attendee means, "a person who attends a meeting, etc." Attender is a word that is used especially in British English to mean, "a person who goes to a place or an event, often on a regular basis." As the OALD says, in North American English you would say Attendee in this case too.
Attendee, Attends, Attender, An, As, American
26. Attendee n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
27. Attendee Types keep registrations separate, so you can charge a different amount or obtain different information for different Attendees
Attendee, Amount, Attendees
28. When you create a new event that collects signups, the first Attendee type is created for you
29. You can edit that Attendee type and create other Attendee types.
30. The Attendees at something such as a meeting or a conference are the people who are attending it.
Attendees, At, As, Are, Attending
31. Attendant is a related term of Attendee
32. As nouns the difference between attendant and Attendee is that attendant is one who attends; one who works with or watches something while Attendee is a person who is in attendance or in the audience of an event
As, Attendant, And, Attendee, Attends, Attendance, Audience, An
33. Attendee (noun) a person who participates in a meeting; "he was a regular attender at department meetings" "the gathering satisfied both organizers and Attendees" Princeton's WordNet
Attendee, Attender, At, And, Attendees
34. Attendee (plural Attendees) A person who is in attendance or in the audience of an event
Attendee, Attendees, Attendance, Audience, An
35. 2000, Russian Government, Federal Constitutional Law №3 dated December 25, 2000 During the official performance of the National Anthem of the Russian Federation all Attendees are supposed to stand and men take their hats off
Anthem, All, Attendees, Are, And
36. Attendee badges allow entrance to both APPEX and the SEMA Show all days of each Show
Attendee, Allow, Appex, And, All
37. What does Attendee mean? One who is present at or attends a function
Attendee, At, Attends
38. The property parameter CN is for the common or displayable name associated with the calendar address; ROLE, for the intended role that the Attendee will have in the calendar component; PARTSTAT, for the status of the Attendee's participation; RSVP, for indicating whether the favor of a reply is requested; CUTYPE, to indicate the type of
Associated, Address, Attendee
39. If you are registering or joining a webinar and haven’t received an email confirmation that’s for a panelist or alternative host, you are an Attendee in the webinar
Are, And, An, Alternative, Attendee
40. As an Attendee, you can virtually raise your hand, submit questions in Q&A, and send messages to others
As, An, Attendee, Amp, And
41. Note: Some Attendee controls won’t be available if disabled by the host.
42. The Attendee controls appear at the bottom of your screen, except for Leave meeting which appears at the top-right corner.
Attendee, Appear, At, Appears
43. Attendee mics will appear dimmed
44. Attendees who can't unmute can raise their hands to request to speak
45. 1 Access the Attendee Website and App Builder
Access, Attendee, And, App
46. Hover over Promotion & Communication and, under Attendee Hub, select Website and App
Amp, And, Attendee, App
47. 2 Adjust the Attendee Profile settings
48. From the left-hand navigation menu, click Settings, then Attendee Profile.
49. ‘Another Attendee of the conference is a chemistry professor at a Christian college in Canada.’ ‘Many of those seminar Attendees are taking an enormous gamble on apartment rents remaining high.’
Another, Attendee, At, Attendees, Are, An, Apartment
50. Attendee personas are fictional characters that represent your Attendees
Attendee, Are, Attendees
51. You can create Attendee personas by conducting extensive research, pulling data, and grouping similar traits together
52. Attendee personas capture both the needs and goals of your Attendees.
Attendee, And, Attendees
53. The American Conservative Union (ACU) , the host of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), on Saturday confirmed that an Attendee from this year's conference has a …
American, Acu, Annual, Action, An, Attendee
54. Understanding the Attendee journey is an integral part of increasing your event ROI
55. Attendee Services Hub: Your Guide to SXSW Online 2021 SXSW Online 2021 is here! From March 16-20, experience Conference sessions and Keynotes, Music Festival showcases, Film Festival screenings*, the Creative Industries Exhibition , networking opportunities, and more – all coming to you via web, mobile, and connected TV apps for a dynamic
Attendee, And, All, Apps
56. 2021 – 4-Day Attendee (For ages 14 and up) Best value! Use all four days to explore everything AX has to offer
Attendee, Ages, And, All, Ax
57. This film festival has only one Attendee
ATTENDEE [əˌtenˈdē, ˌatenˈdē]
Attendee: Someone who is at an event such as a meeting or a course. Participant: Someone who is taking part in an activity or event. Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Attendant is a related term of attendee. As nouns the difference between attendant and attendee is that attendant is one who attends; one who works with or watches something while attendee is a person who is in attendance or in the audience of an event. As an adjective attendant is going with; associated; concomitant.
attendant, attender, attendee, meeter(noun) a person who is present and participates in a meeting. "he was a regular attender at department meetings"; "the gathering satisfied both organizers and attendees". Synonyms: tender, listener, co-occurrence, meeter, attender, accompaniment, attendant, hearer, auditor, concomitant.
attend to To focus one's efforts or attention on someone or something. to take care of the needs of someone or something; to respond to a request or demand from someone or something. to listen to someone.