attainment (noun) · attainments (plural noun)
1. Attainment definition is - the act of attaining something : the condition of being attained
2. How to use Attainment in a sentence.
3. Attainment: See: accession , acquisition , act , adverse possession , boom , caliber , commission , development , discharge , edification , end , enlargement , fait
4. Founded in 1979, Attainment Company is an independent, family-owned business based in Verona, Wisconsin
5. 16 synonyms of Attainment from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Attainment
7. Attainment: a successful result brought about by hard work
8. The definition of Attainment is an act of achieving or getting something or something that is achieved or acquired
9. Is an example of an Attainment. The receipt of a …
10. Find 22 ways to say Attainment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Detailed procedures for demonstrating Attainment with the Department’s Remediation Standards are presented in the following sections of the guidance: Section 5.0 - General Concepts: This section presents the technical approach for applying Remediation Standards during the site investigation, remedial investigation and remedial action phases.
12. The act of achieving something, or something that is achieved: The group's investment objectives include the Attainment of long-term capital growth.
13. Definition of Attainment in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Attainment mean? Information and translations of Attainment in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Current NonAttainment Counties for All Criteria Pollutants Data is current as of February 28, 2021 The 8-hour Ozone (1997) standard was revoked on April 6, 2015 and the 1-hour Ozone (1979) standard was revoked on June 15, 2005.
16. To the Attainment of this higher knowledge the second education is directed
17. And therefore when you and I are agreed, the result will be the Attainment of perfect truth
18. For it is clear that we desire first the end and then the means to the Attainment of that end.
19. The effort put into something and the pay-off when the work is over is called Attainment
20. Attainment of your goal of learning to make the perfect omelet requires breaking a lot of eggs
21. An Attainment isn't just handed to you — you have to earn it through skill and hard work
22. In fact, in slang, Attainment is used interchangeably with skill.
23. ‘The Attainment of that goal has been slow and painstaking.’ ‘Taxable household income was strongly related to educational Attainment.’ ‘The independent sector has a strong tradition of academic Attainment and good exam results.’
24. Attainment is a useful extension of With Winning in Mind
25. Attainment definition: The Attainment of an aim is the achieving of it
26. • They were men and women of Attainment and style
27. • The South East is the leading region in terms of the educational qualifications of its work force and the level of school Attainment
28. • Thus, the whole question of the Attainment of metanoia revolves around receiving and registering impressions in a …
29. The Attainment of his ambitions was still a dream
30. Attainment targets (= for example in education) Bonus payments encourage the Attainment of higher production targets
31. Schools with high levels of academic Attainment; Topics Success c1
32. The Attainment of personal goals is not always easy
33. Our club is celebrating the Attainment of our fund-raising goal with a pizza party
34. An Attainment is a skill you have learned or something you have achieved.
35. Attainment - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. EPA will make recommendations on Attainment designations by October 1, 2016, and issue final designations October 1, 2017
37. NonAttainment areas will have until 2020 to late 2037 to meet the health standard, with Attainment dates varying based on the ozone level in the area
38. Percentage of people with given highest level of educational Attainment 1 or professional degree 2 H.S
39. Median Earnings by Educational Attainment#8
40. Concept Attainment is a teaching strategy created by Jerome Bruner that encourages critical thinking and involves a teacher giving students a group of …
41. MESA 2 Cabinet Production January Schedule Attainment: 3/08/2001 14 90 planned vs 75 actual 75/90 = 78.9% January schedule Attainment was 78.9% February 107 planned vs 107 actual 107/107 = 100% February Schedule Attainment was 100% March 137 planned 140 120 100 80 60 40 20 0 January February March Planned Actual
42. Hypernyms ("Attainment" is a kind of): accomplishment; achievement (the action of accomplishing something) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Attainment"): success (an Attainment that is successful)
43. Typically, quota Attainment is measured either monthly, quarterly, or annually and is tied to a compensation plan
44. As an example, if a sales rep has a quota of $250,000 for a quarter, and they have actual bookings of $235,000, their quota Attainment would be $235,000 / $250,000 = 94%
45. How to Measure Quota Attainment
46. Educational Attainment is one of the primary indicators of social class in the United States
47. While the American social class system is a vaguely defined concept with many contradicting theories, educational Attainment emerges as one of the top assessments of
48. Educational Attainment is a measure of the stock of education in a population (Duncan 1968)
49. It is useful to distinguish educational Attainment from various measures of the flow of education through a population
50. Attainment goal of increasing the percentage of working-age adults holding a high-value certificate, degree or credential to 60 percent by 2025, with a focus on meeting future workforce needs
51. Attainment Company produces an affordable line of products for students with intellectual disabilities or autism, including research-based
52. What is educational Attainment? Educational Attainment is the highest level of education a person has completed
53. Silver or Gold Competency Attainment in Partner Center
54. The Attainment Scotland Fund is a targeted initiative focused on closing the Attainment gap between the most and least disadvantaged children
55. The Attainment Computer Desk Office Chair is a form-fitting ergonomic home office chair made from the most revolutionary advances in seating today
56. With flip-up arms and a leatherette padded waterfall seat, Attainment
57. • Attainment is reaching a certain skill level that has been set as a benchmark
58. • Attainment is also the act of achieving something valuable or important
59. • Attainment is also the act of reaching a skill level through hard work and training.
60. I first learned this strategy in Silver, Strong, and Perini’s 2007 book, The Strategic Teacher: Selecting the Right Research-Based Strategy for Every Lesson.In their chapter on Concept Attainment, the authors explain that the reason this strategy results in deep understanding is because it works with the way human beings instinctively learn.
61. Find 22 ways to say Attainment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
62. Production Attainment measures the degree to which the Manufacturing function is capable of reaching its targeted production output
63. A manufacturing plant's Attainment rate can be negatively impacted by poorly maintained factory equipment, high defect rates, ineffective demand planning or …
64. The educational Attainment gap in Scotland has been one of the biggest challenges for the current Scottish Government
65. Educational Attainment of the Population 18 Years and Over, by Age, Sex, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 2019 All Races [<1.0 MB] White alone [<1.0 MB]
66. What is Sales Quota Attainment? Sales quota Attainment is a measure of sales rep performance—specifically, whether they reached their sales target in a given period, or not
67. If your sales team has 50% quota Attainment, then half of your sales reps have reached their set quotas.
Definition of attainment 1 : the act of attaining something : the condition of being attained She values educational attainment above all else. 2 : something attained : accomplishment His scientific attainments are well known.
skill, accomplishment, acquirement, acquisition, attainment(noun) an ability that has been acquired by training. Synonyms: science, accomplishment, acquisition, learning, acquirement, skill, achievement.
the act of gaining something by working for it. Examples of Attainment in a sentence. For Phillip, one of the proudest achievements of his life was the attainment of his medical degree. 🔊 The school counselor spoke to our class about the attainment of goals after high school. 🔊