1. Attained synonyms, Attained pronunciation, Attained translation, English dictionary definition of Attained
2. Find 52 ways to say Attained, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Attained, Along, Antonyms, And, At
3. 22 synonyms and near synonyms of Attained from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Attained, Antonyms
4. Find another word for Attained.
5. A good name, like good will, is Attained by many actions and may be lost by one.
Attained, Actions, And
6. There is sometimes common ground between these verbs, especially when somebody obtains something that is closely related to something that is often Attained.
7. After a lot of hard work, she Attained her dream of being able to speak 7 languages
After, Attained, Able
8. Attained are leaders in building and deploying unique solutions across a variety of enterprises
Attained, Are, And, Across
9. To reach or succeed in getting something: He has Attained the highest grade in his music exams
10. India Attained independence in …
11. Definition of Attained achieved or reached; "the actual Attained achievement test score" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
Attained, Achieved, Actual, Achievement
12. Synonyms for Attained include found, achieved, acquired, got, gained, obtained, understood, had, knew and realized
Attained, Achieved, Acquired, And
13. More easily Attained, though, is the goal of evading immediate responsibility for, and criticism of, one's acts
Attained, And, Acts
14. Analytical skills Attainedduring their post-secondary training, proved invaluable to the research process
15. Now those who have Attainedeven a little expertise in disputation and argument could reply to that on my behalf.
Attainedeven, And, Argument
16. Achieved or reached Familiarity information: Attained used as an adjective is very rare.
Achieved, Attained, As, An, Adjective
17. Attained Drops is a mod about sustainable mob drops in the form of plants
18. To succeed in a directed effort, process, or progression: Attained to high office
19. Attained age is the age at which the beneficiary of an insurance policy or retirement plan (or another age-dependent plan) can receive benefits or withdraw funds.
Attained, Age, At, An, Another
20. Attained: 1 adj achieved or reached “the actual Attained achievement test score” Synonyms: earned gained or acquired; especially through merit or as a result of effort or action
Attained, Adj, Achieved, Actual, Achievement, Acquired, As, Action
21. The word Attained is the past form of attain in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
Attained, Attain, Are
22. He Attained a good old age and died content
Attained, Age, And
23. He Attained the position of minister
24. Eventually, the star Attained the velocity of light
25. He Attained the age of 25 before marrying
26. Attained (20 Occurrences) Attained (20 Occurrences)
27. Romans 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not Attained to the law of righteousness
28. Attain (30 Occurrences) according as he is able" (Ezekiel 46:7 margin), "not Attained unto the days" (Genesis 47:9); yakhol or yakhowl ="be able," "overcome," "attain to innocency
Attain, According, As, Able, Attained
29. Attained age is the current amount of time a person has been alive
Attained, Age, Amount, Alive
30. Synonyms for Attained in Free Thesaurus
31. 1 word related to Attained: earned
32. What are synonyms for Attained?
33. Not as though I ever yet Attained, or have been already made perfect
As, Attained, Already
34. Attained are leaders in building and deploying unique IT solutions across a variety of enterprises
Attained, Are, And, Across
35. The Attained age can refer to an age of benefits availability
Attained, Age, An, Availability
36. Rather than computing age on the basis of the policyholder's birthday, insurance companies use a different metric to find Attained age
37. There righteousness is Attained by dressing, what they eat, tithe, offerings and sacrifices, attending a building called church every Sunday, etc not by faith – faith takes a back seat
Attained, And, Attending
38. She Attained a degree in Philosophy
39. They Attained the highest ranks of the militia regiment
40. Testosterone, Cortisol, and Attained Status 8 type of high-status positions that status-seeking individuals target
41. This measure of objective Attained status follows from previous studies of organizational status and power, which have used number of subordinates as an index of …
Attained, And, As, An
42. Attained age example in life insurance
43. However, the policy cost or price will be based on your newly Attained age (current age) vs
44. 12 Not as though I had already Attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus
As, Already, Attained, After, Apprehend, Also, Am, Apprehended
45. Attained are leaders in building and deploying unique IT solutions across a variety of enterprises
Attained, Are, And, Across
46. The chemical equation is: S2(g) + C(s) ---> CS2(g) Kc= 9.40 at 900K How many grams of CS2 can be prepared by heating 13.8 moles of S2 with excess carbon in a 6.05L reaction vessel held at 900K until equilibrium is Attained?
47. The first pricing technique is Attained age, which is by far the most popular way that insurance companies price plans
48. Now according to the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, the definition for Attained age is as follows “Attained age-rated premiums are based on your current age which is that age you've Attained, so your premium goes up as you get older.”
According, Attained, Age, As, Are
49. Attained curriculum refers to the knowledge, skills, and attitudes gained by a student as a result of instruction
Attained, And, Attitudes, As
50. Chapter 92 - Attained Dharma at Once
51. Moncef Slaoui, former chief scientific adviser of Operation Warp Speed, the vaccine development effort for the Trump administration, told CBS’s “Face the Nation” that he thinks people who have been vaccinated still need to wear masks as long as herd immunity levels have not been Attained.
Adviser, Administration, As, Attained
attained; attaining; attains. transitive verb. 1 : to reach as an end : gain, achieve attain a goal. 2 : to come into possession of : obtain he attained preferment over his fellows. 3 : to come to as the end of a progression or course of movement They attained the top of the hill. attain a ripe old age.
attaint(Noun) A blow or strike, especially in jousting. attaint(Verb) To subject to attainder; to condemn (someone) to death and extinction of all civil rights. attaint(Verb) To subject to calumny; to accuse of a crime or dishonour.
Definitions of unattained word. verb with object unattained to reach, achieve, or accomplish; gain; obtain: to attain one's goals. 1. verb with object unattained to come to or arrive at, especially after some labor or tedium; reach: to attain the age of 96; to attain the mountain peak.
Attean - Detailed Meaning. The name of Attean makes you a deep thinker, idealistic, and studious. Personal experiences of an intuitive nature have given you an awareness of the invisible forces of nature causing you to theorize about life and its mysteries.