attain (verb) · attains (third person present) · attained (past tense) · attained (past participle) · attaining (present participle)
1. Attain is a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of innovation and experience
2. Attain definition is - to reach as an end : gain, achieve
3. How to use Attain in a sentence.
4. The Attain by AetnaSM app is a first-of-its-kind health experience designed in collaboration with Apple
5. Attain is a Florida not-for-profit corporation under section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code
6. Attain Strengthens the Muscles and Calms the Spasms
7. Because science knows the causes of bladder leakage, Attain was designed to deliver solutions to all of them at once
8. Attain is the ONLY device FDA cleared to offer this complete solution in one simple and easy to use at-home device.
9. Find 52 ways to say Attain, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Attain, Inc.’s HIPAA course is listed as an approved course in the Developmental Disabilities Waiver Services Coverage and Limitations Handbook
11. Attain, Inc.’s HIPAA course is an online course with questions for the learner that are embedded within the course
12. As part of the SUNY system, Attain provides ongoing access to education, workforce development training, and Internet access in 32 technology labs across New York State.
13. Attain – Is a revolutionary product, FDA cleared to treat stress, urge, and mixed urinary incontinence as well as bowel incontinence.Attain utilizes two electronic algorithms to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and calm the detrusor muscles surrounding the bladder to eliminate urge incontinence.
14. Attain labs Located in the Brentwood unit of the Long Island Educational Opportunity Center, the Attain labs are part of a statewide technology initiative funded by the New York State Legislature and designed to provide community members with access to new technologies and self-directed educational and career-oriented training.
15. Attain definition, to reach, achieve, or accomplish; gain; obtain: to Attain one's goals
16. Attain Federal also adds to Maximus’ applications and development capabilities, cybersecurity, advanced analytics, and machine learning skills, the company said in an announcement.
17. Attain - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Attain leverages the deep industry knowledge and proven experience of the veteran technology and management consultants who founded and now lead our company
19. Attain synonyms, Attain pronunciation, Attain translation, English dictionary definition of Attain
20. To gain as an objective; achieve: Attain a diploma by hard work
21. About Attain Partners Based in McLean, Va., Attain Partners is a leading management, technology, and compliance consulting firm delivering services …
22. Attain ABA Therapy provides quality ABA therapy to children with autism
23. Attain provides access to new technologies, education, and technology training
24. The Rochester Educational Opportunity Center Attain Lab supplements all REOC programs with course work in Customer Service, Lifelong Learning Skills, High School Equivalency preparation, and Digital Literacy.
25. Greg Baroni, Attain Partners chairman and CEO, and founder of Attain, LLC, added: “I am excited to accelerate the growth of the Attain Partners business by providing investment capacity to realize the vision of building a next generation, asset-powered consultancy and enabling us to attract top talent, innovate market-leading solutions, and make strategic acquisitions.”
26. As part of the SUNY system, Attain provides ongoing access to education, workforce development training, and Internet access in 32 technology labs across New York State.
27. Check out how the Attain by Aetna ® app works and how you can earn rewards
28. Attain is a verb that means to get an achievement.
29. After a lot of hard work, she Attained her dream of being able to speak 7 languages
30. To gain as an objective; achieve: Attain a diploma by hard work
31. To come to or arrive at, as through movement, growth, or the passage of time: Redwoods can Attain a height of 300 feet
32. To succeed in a directed effort, process, or progression: Attained to high office
33. Attain [sth] vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." formal (reach) raggiungere [qlcs], conquistare [qlcs] vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale: Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: "Lava la mela prima di mangiarla" - "Non mi aspettavo un successo così grande"
34. .Attain.uk.com 47 seconds This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
35. Attain, LLC is located in McLean, VA, United States and is part of the Consulting Services Industry
36. Attain, LLC has 750 total employees across all of its locations and generates $63.23 million in sales (USD)
37. There are 4 companies in the Attain, LLC corporate family.
38. Attain, LLC, a leading management, technology, and compliance consulting firm, announced that the company has restructured, separating …
39. Attain Your Dream Career Your College Alternative to a Premium Software Engineering Career
40. 34 synonyms of Attain from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms
41. Attain: to obtain (as a goal) through effort.
42. Information and location of Attain labs
43. SUNY’s Advanced Technology Training and Information Networking (Attain) labs help you learn the basic skills you’ll need to get started, whether you’re looking for a job or considering advancing your education – at no cost to you
44. ‘The fact is, the reformists have failed to Attain any tangible achievement.’ ‘Wasn't his perception of happiness and how to Attain it desperately marred?’ ‘And perseverance is the name of the game for one to Attain success and happiness.’ ‘We believe that our prayers can assist our loved ones to Attain …
45. Attain definition: If you Attain something, you gain it or achieve it, often after a lot of effort
46. Attain (third-person singular simple present Attains, present participle Attaining, simple past and past participle Attained) To gain (an object or desired result)
47. Synonyms: accomplish, achieve, get To Attain such a high level of proficiency requires hours of practice each day.
48. What is Attain? Definition and meaning:Attain a-tan': The rendering of qanah = 'buy,' 'get' (Proverbs 1:5); nasagh= 'reach,' 'a meal-offering .
49. Ending the neglect to Attain the Sustainable Development Goals: a road map for neglected tropical diseases 2021−2030 was prepared through an extensive global consultation pursuant to decision EB146(9) of the Executive Board at its 146th session in February 2020 that culminated in the endorsement of the document by the Seventy-third World Health Assembly in November 2020.
50. Attain: 1 v gain with effort Synonyms: accomplish , achieve , reach Types: show 9 types hide 9 types score get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance get to , make , progress to , reach reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team" begin achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative come to ,
51. 1300, "succeed in reaching, come so near as to touch," from ataign-, stem of Old French ataindre "to come up to, reach, Attain, endeavor, strive" (11c., Modern French atteindre), from Vulgar Latin *attangere, corresponding to Latin attingere "to touch; arrive at," from ad "to" (see ad-) + tangere "to touch," from PIE root *tag-"to touch, handle."
52. Attain ABA is a great company to work in
53. Attain something to succeed in getting something, usually after a lot of effort
54. Most of our students Attained five ‘A’ grades in their exams
55. We only consider applicants who have Attained a high level of academic achievement.