1. Find 253 ways to say Attacks, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Attacks, Along, Antonyms, And, At
2. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Attacks crossword clue
3. 2 days ago · A Rise in Attacks Against Asian-Americans
Ago, Attacks, Against, Asian, Americans
4. On Chinese social media platforms, some users said that the Georgia Attacks were not surprising in light of longstanding discrimination against Asian-Americans in the United States.
Attacks, Against, Asian, Americans
5. If you have two or more anxiety Attacks in a month, you may have a condition called panic or anxiety disorder
6. If anxiety Attacks become severe (very bad), they may keep you from living a normal life.
7. The San Francisco police are investigating the Attacks to determine whether they were racially motivated
8. Nguyen’s video went viral as more reports of violent Attacks and robberies emerged, including one of a 91-year-old man who was caught on camera …
As, Attacks, And
9. Several unprovoked Attacks on elderly Asian Americans, including at least three in the Bay Area captured in disturbing videos in recent days, have raised concerns about anti-Asian bias related to
Attacks, Asian, Americans, At, Area, About, Anti
10. September 11 Attacks, series of airline hijackings and suicide Attacks committed in 2001 by 19 militants associated with Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda against targets in the United States, the deadliest terrorist Attacks on U.S
Attacks, Airline, And, Associated, Al, Against
11. Over 3,000 people died in the Attacks and rescue efforts.
12. First published on Wed 17 Mar 2021 13.13 EDT The suspect behind shooting Attacks that killed eight people in Atlanta was charged with eight counts of …
13. Attacks is the most accurate English translation available today of Erwin Rommel's World War I military classic, Infanterie Greift An.Other publishers continue to reprint the 1944 US Army translation that was published under the title, Infantry Attacks, but those abridged editions are missing passages as well as a number of important drawings and sketch maps.
Attacks, Accurate, Available, An, Army, Abridged, Are, As, And
14. Two days after an Atlanta-area shooting left eight dead, including six Asian women, members of a House judiciary subcommittee met to discuss the rise in racist rhetoric and Attacks …
After, An, Atlanta, Area, Asian, And, Attacks
15. A total of 2,996 people were killed in the 9/11 Attacks, including the 19 terrorist hijackers aboard the four airplanes
Attacks, Aboard, Airplanes
16. — Racist Attacks against Asian Americans have spiked across the country since the start of the pandemic
Attacks, Against, Asian, Americans, Across
17. World Iran-Backed Fighters Launch More Attacks in Yemen as U.S
18. The Attacks — including several in Northern California over the past month that attracted national attention — followed months of warnings from advocates that anti-China rhetoric from former
Attacks, Attracted, Attention, Advocates, Anti
19. Asian Americans were already worn down by a year of pandemic-fueled racist Attacks when a White gunman was charged with killing eight people, …
Asian, Americans, Already, Attacks
20. The Attacks On September 11, 2001, groups of attackers boarded four domestic aircraft at three East Coast airports, and soon after takeoff they disabled the crews, some of whom may have been stabbed with box cutters the hijackers were secreting.
Attacks, Attackers, Aircraft, At, Airports, And, After
21. Panic Attacks and anxiety Attacks share some symptoms, but they differ in intensity, duration, and whether or not there is a trigger
Attacks, And, Anxiety
22. Infoplease: Terrorist Attacks on Americans; Infoplease: Terrorist Attacks (within the United States or against Americans abroad) Frontline : Terrorist Attacks on Americans; PBS Frontline/New York Times "Al Qaeda's New Front" Chronology of significant plots …
Attacks, Americans, Against, Abroad, Al
23. In fact, tens of thousands of people survive heart Attacks and go on to lead productive, enjoyable lives.
24. The user first heats up its beak, and then it Attacks the target
25. — Beat Up: Dark — 100: 10: TM37: Each Pokémon in user's party Attacks
26. Chu condemned the footage and added that, across the nation, similar Attacks have occurred
And, Added, Across, Attacks
27. DDoS Attacks have become increasingly problematic and IT pros need to be ready
28. DDoS Attacks are becoming more common
29. In the first part of 2019 alone, TechRepublic saw a whopping 967% increase in volumetric Attacks designed to clog networks and deny access to resources
Alone, Attacks, And, Access
30. The sheer size of these Attacks has increased to overwhelming proportions.
31. A migrant Attacks victims along a city street with an axe
Attacks, Along, An, Axe
32. Ransomware: Attacks against schools are rocketing, with students' coursework encrypted
Attacks, Against, Are
33. DoS Attacks mostly affect organizations and how they run in a connected world
Attacks, Affect, And
34. For consumers, the Attacks hinder their ability to access services and information
Attacks, Ability, Access, And
35. Distributed denial of service (DDoS) Attacks represent the next step in the evolution of DoS Attacks as a way of disrupting the Internet.
36. The 2008 Mumbai Attacks (also referred to as 26/11) were a series of terrorist Attacks that took place in November 2008, when 10 members of Lashkar-e-Taiba, an Islamic extremist organisation, carried out 12 coordinated shooting and bombing Attacks lasting four days across Mumbai
Attacks, Also, As, An, And, Across
37. The Attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday 26 November and lasted until Saturday 29
38. Stephanie Sy: The racial motivations behind many of these Attacks are unclear, but the group Stop AAPI Hate has logged nearly 4,000 anti-Asian incidents since the …
Attacks, Are, Aapi, Anti, Asian
39. For cyber-espionage Attacks, that number jumps to 78%
40. This map was created by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, more popularly known as the 9/11 Commission, depicting the movements of …
41. Shark Attacks paddleboarder AP A stand-up paddleboarder was hospitalized in April 2018 after a 12-foot-long tiger shark bit off part of his leg and injured his arm off of Kukio Beach in Hawaii.
Attacks, Ap, April, After, And, Arm
42. Panic Attacks produce intense fear that begins suddenly, often with no warning
43. New data has revealed over the past year, the number of anti-Asian hate incidents — which can include shunning, slurs and physical Attacks — is greater than previously reported.
Anti, Asian, And, Attacks
44. Cheetah Attacks Ohio zookeeper, scent of other animals likely triggered the cat "The scent of these other animals on the keeper triggered a natural instinct," zoo officials said
Attack definition, to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attacked him with his bare hands. See more.
1. Attack, assail, assault, molest all mean to set upon someone forcibly, with hostile or violent intent. Attack is the most general word and applies to a beginning of hostilities, especially those definitely planned: to attack from ambush. Assail implies vehement, sudden, and sometimes repeated attack: to assail with weapons or with gossip.
attack(Noun) An attempt to cause damage or injury to, or to somehow detract from the worth or credibility of, a person, position, idea, object, or thing, by physical, verbal, emotional, or other assault. They claimed the censorship of the article was an attack of free speech.
Definition of attack (Entry 2 of 3) 1 : the act of attacking with physical force or unfriendly words : assault the victim of a knife attack a verbal attack. 2 : a belligerent or antagonistic action launched an attack against his political opponents.