atrocity (noun) · atrocities (plural noun)
See also: Atrocity
1. Atrocity definition is - a shockingly bad or atrocious act, object, or situation
2. How to use Atrocity in a sentence.
3. Join Atrocity on Bandbond to never miss social media updates, to bond with other Atrocity fans – and more
4. Atrocity is the secondary antagonist of the 2011 video game Spider-Man: Edge of Time.It is a monster created from the DNA of Walker Sloan, Doctor Octopus, and Anti-Venom when all three of them collided into a portal, fusing their DNA.
5. The monster that the Amazing Spider-Man dubbed the Atrocity was
6. Atrocity is one of the few floating skins with a walk cycle the others being The Unwell and Afrocity. People say that Atrocity is a burnt version of Rusty because they look so alike in color.
7. It’s rare to see television capture the many smaller moral failures nested within the Atrocity of slavery, the way it forced the enslaved to make desperate choices and made monsters of its beneficiaries
8. 18 hours ago · Eritreans Behind Atrocity in Northern Ethiopia, Report Finds By
9. an extremely cruel act, or the committing of such acts: [ C ] The commission reports that atrocities were committed by all sides during the struggle. (Definition of Atrocity from the Cambridge …
10. Atrocity is a Combat Art that debuted in Fire Emblem: Three Houses
11. Purchase here:https://store.stringstorm.info/2019/03/Atrocity-original-song.htmlThe Isstavan III Atrocity now done in Gangsta Rap form!Special thanks to Etha
12. PSU's Graduate Certificate in Holocaust and Genocide/Atrocity Prevention (H-GAP Graduate Certificate), the only graduate-level program of its kind in the Pacific Northwest, prepares educators, activists, policy makers and change agents in the work of genocide and Atrocity prevention.
13. Mass Atrocity Response Operations (MARO) JKO Exam
14. 41 synonyms of Atrocity from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 82 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Atrocity: the quality of inspiring intense dread or dismay
16. Atrocity Guide brings you the anomalies of the internet and beyond.Original channel artwork by Smear: https://www.smeardoes.art/
17. Atrocity (countable and uncountable, plural atrocities) (countable) An extremely cruel act; a horrid act of injustice
18. Quotations ▼ to carry out / commit / perpetrate an Atrocity The regime is guilty of mass atrocities including forced displacement and the use of chemical weapons.
19. - Atrocity from Bamberg, Bavaria
20. Atrocity played death metal up until and including Todessehnsucht
21. The entire Atrocity line-up also functions as Leaves' Eyes
22. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Wednesday that the 'For the People Act' is an "Atrocity" that Republicans will attempt to defeat, calling out Democrats' for pushing a "takeover
23. Atrocity (Illidan) Complexity Limit - 60 Orc Affliction Warlock, 228 ilvl
24. Founded in 1985 as Instrigator, changed name to Atrocity in 1988.
25. ‘The entire war is an Atrocity, a war crime, launched on the basis of lies.’ ‘The year since the invasion has been marked by further war crimes and atrocities.’ ‘Their endurance in battle soon became as legendary as their involvement in a number of war crimes and atrocities.’
26. Atrocity translate: 兇惡的行為，殘暴的行為, 兇惡，殘暴
27. The Atrocity of the murders stunned the entire city
28. 🔊 To death penalty opponents, capital punishment is a huge Atrocity
29. 🔊 The soldier’s act of Atrocity earned him a dishonorable discharge from the military and a fifty-year prison sentence
30. 🔊 When the president learned of the dictator’s Atrocity…
31. A historian of fascism and political Atrocity on Trump, the mob and what comes next
32. Definition of Atrocity noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
33. Atrocity Exhibition is one of the freshest and boldest-sounding rap albums in recent memory, a sonic swirl inspired by the work of Talking Heads and Joy Division that nonetheless sounds like nothing else from the past or present
34. Atrocity From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Atrocity a‧troc‧i‧ty / əˈtrɒsəti $ əˈtrɑː- / noun ( plural atrocities ) [ countable usually plural, uncountable ] CRUEL BAD BEHAVIOUR OR ACTIONS an extremely cruel and violent action, especially during a war Examples from the Corpus Atrocity • It was, said Stephen, as
35. Unused restrictions:Cannot use: The increased damage from Atrocity is not affected by the weapon-triangle, and it includes the increased Atk from skills like Blárblade+ in its calculations
36. The effect is applied regardless if Atrocity's user performs an attack during combat
37. If foe engages and user cannot counterattack, Atrocity's effect will
38. What does Atrocity mean? An appalling or atrocious act, situation, or object, especially an act of unusual or illegal cruelty inflicted by an arm
39. Atrocity prevention refers to a broad range of tools and strategies which aim to prevent the occurrence of mass killings and other large scale human rights abuses committed against civilians
40. Although there are close similarities between Atrocity prevention and many of the tools used in conflict prevention, there are also important differences.
41. Atrocity (Japanese: 無惨 Cruelty) is a combat art which debuted in Fire Emblem: Three Houses
42. Atrocity Announce Preview Patch: Added
43. High quality Atrocity gifts and merchandise
44. Atrocity - the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
45. Atrocity - an act of atrocious cruelty
46. See 2 authoritative translations of Atrocity in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
47. Atrocity definition: An Atrocity is a very cruel , shocking action
48. To end Atrocity through love and forgiveness… this book is a beam of hope for humankind
49. English A particular Atrocity practised in many areas of the world is the circumcision of young women
50. 'Atrocity' Release all over Maharashtra 23rd Feb 2018 Produce by Rajendra Padole Director Deepak Kadam.