1. Atrocious definition is - extremely wicked, brutal, or cruel : barbaric
2. How to use Atrocious in a sentence.
3. Atrocious definition, extremely or shockingly wicked, cruel, or brutal: an Atrocious crime
4. Extremely evil or cruel; monstrous: an Atrocious crime
5. Exceptionally bad; abominable: Atrocious decor; Atrocious behavior
6. Atrocious adjective (VERY BAD) of very bad quality: an Atrocious film / piece of acting The weather has been Atrocious all week.
7. The Prince of Taranto, while speaking and acting like a cannibal, was following the inspiration of an Atrocious policy
8. THE PILGRIM'S SHELL OR FERGAN THE QUARRYMAN EUGNE SUE Agnes was often a visitor at Bungay, and not a little shocked at the Atrocious after-dinner talk of the Bungay Radicals
9. Atrocious is a great word, but there's nothing good about its meaning or its synonyms: horrible, ugly, abominable, dreadful, unspeakable, and monstrous, to name just a few
10. The adjective Atrocious is descended from the Latin atrox, which means "fierce" and "cruel."
11. The definition of Atrocious is something evil, cruel or absolutely horrible
12. The actions of Pol Pot in Cambodia are an example of Atrocious.
13. Atrocious (Crossword clue) We found 11 answers for “Atrocious”. This page shows answers to the clue Atrocious, followed by 7 definitions like “ Extremely evil or cruel ”, “ Very grievous or violent ” and “ Appallingly bad; abominable ”
14. The Crossword Solver found 110 answers to the Atrocious (7) crossword clue
15. See 4 authoritative translations of Atrocious in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
16. 46 synonyms of Atrocious from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 103 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Find another word for Atrocious
18. Atrocious: extremely disturbing or repellent.
19. Atrocious is a 2010 Spanish horror film, written and directed by Fernando Barreda Luna, that was released in the United States (US) on August 17, 2011.
20. Released , 'Atrocious' stars David Aboussafy, Laurette Flores, Aleyda Gallardo, Dana Karvelas The movie has a runtime of about 1 hr 17 min, and received a user score of 59 (out of 100) on TMDb
21. Define Atrocious by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
22. If you describe someone's behaviour or their actions as Atrocious, you mean that it is unacceptable because it is extremely violent or cruel
23. The judge said he had committed Atrocious crimes against women
24. The treatment of the prisoners by their captors is Atrocious …
25. The team played Atrociously [= horribly] this season.
26. Saloniki & joined other POW's in Atrocious conditions, & after some time there, we were loaded into cattle trucks, 40 to a truck
27. Given that I usually only take transit in Atrocious weather, I'll be very happy to transfer to the SkyTrain part way to work and avoid the extra five blocks walk from the bus stop down a treacherous icy hill.
28. ** out of **** With "Atrocious", the Spaniards yet again jump on the bandwagon that is the Found Footage sub-genre of horror cinema
29. At under 75 minutes end-to-end 'Atrocious' is a very short found footage film but interesting and with a few shocks at the end
30. ‘Atrocious weather’ ‘The generally poor and occasionally Atrocious quality of the writing doesn't help.’ ‘It's unforgivably bad journalism, laughably poor sub-editing, and Atrocious proof-reading.’
31. Atrocious - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. Definition of Atrocious adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
33. The Atrocious killings in Woolwich sprang from the three theistic religions, said by Gore Vidal to be the biggest dangers to world peace
34. Do what he would, this Atrocious, incomprehensive calumny would crush him
35. And as for riding down that black, Atrocious miscreant, I regard it as an act of virtue, sir, like stamping on a cockroach.
36. Takes his socks off and leaves them under the desk infront of me the smell of the office is Atrocious, like Richard Simmons underwear.
37. Find 54 ways to say Atrocious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
38. Watch Atrocious starring Jose Masegosa in this Horror on DIRECTV
39. Dictionary entry overview: What does Atrocious mean? • Atrocious (adjective) The adjective Atrocious has 3 senses:
40. Provoking horror Familiarity information: Atrocious used as an adjective is uncommon.
41. Atrocious (comparative more Atrocious, superlative most Atrocious) Frightful , evil , cruel , or monstrous
42. Prisons have been the sites of Atrocious mistreatment of prisoners.
43. Definition of Atrocious adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
44. • At the hub of the crisis, hospital conditions in Samara and Saratov were Atrocious
45. • This is the B side of the new single and truly Atrocious
46. • The event was well attended with people queuing at 9.00 am despite the Atrocious conditions
47. • an Atrocious crime • Call it Atrocious, horrendous, mystifying.
48. Atrocious shows the last five days of this family, and the strange situations that they lived in those moments and which remain unexplained." 'Atrocious' is currently available to rent, purchase
49. Synonyms for Atrocious in Free Thesaurus
50. 59 synonyms for Atrocious: shocking, terrible, appalling, horrible, horrifying, grievous, execrable
51. The Atrocious are a hive mind species, much like Bee's or ants, following the commands of a leader (Usually a Queen or Empress in the case of Rias Queen)
52. The Atrocious are also gender-less, as the only gender to be able to procreate the species would be female
53. Atrocious are viscous and cunning, able to learn and adapt in the heat of combat
54. For other versions of this character see:Muzan (Disambiguation) Atrocious was the second major antagonist in the manga Devilman Grimoire
55. 1 Appearance 2 Powers and Abilities 3 Personality 4 History 5 Trivia 6 Gallery Atrocious was a towering demon with slight feline features
56. Atrocious - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
57. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Atrocious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (brutal, cruel) atroz adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
58. Atrocious adj 1: shockingly brutal or cruel; "murder is an Atrocious crime"; "a grievous offense against morality"; "a grievous crime"; "no excess was too monstrous for them to commit" [syn: Atrocious, flagitious, grievous, monstrous] 2: exceptionally bad or displeasing; "Atrocious taste"; "abominable workmanship"; "an awful voice"; "dreadful manners"; "a painful performance"; "terrible
59. Definitions and Meaning of Atrocious in English Atrocious adjective
60. Provoking horror Synonyms: frightful, horrible, horrifying, ugly Examples - a frightful crime of decapitation - an alarming, even horrifying, picture - an Atrocious automobile accident - an ugly wound - war is beyond all words horrible; exceptionally bad or displeasing