1. Atonement definition is - reparation for an offense or injury : satisfaction
2. How to use Atonement in a sentence.
3. Atonement features strong performances, brilliant cinematography, and a unique score. Featuring deft performances from James MacAvoy and Keira Knightley, it's a successful adaptation of Ian
Atonement, And, Adaptation
4. Simply put, the word Atonement means reconciliation
5. More specifically Atonement is a reference to the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made in
6. Atonement In the Hebrew Scriptures, the concept was connected with sacrifices that were made to allow people to approach God and worship him. Under the Mosaic Law, sacrifices were made, particularly on the annual Day of Atonement, in order to effect reconciliation with God despite the sins of individuals and of the whole nation.
Atonement, Allow, Approach, And, Annual
7. The Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur is the highest holy day of the Jewish calendar
8. In the Old Testament, the High Priest made an atoning sacrifice for the sins of the people on the Day of Atonement
An, Atoning, Atonement
9. Atonement, the process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. It is a recurring theme in the history of religion and theology.
10. Atonement We can do so by exploring a little more closely the sort of Atonement relevant in the case of a failure merely in intention. From the Cambridge English Corpus So there is no need for additional …
11. Her new book, __Atonement__, will be published on her birthday
12. The foregoing narrative had been one she created for her book, as an act of Atonement …
As, An, Act, Atonement
13. Old Testament Primarily in the Old Testament, Atonement refers to the process God established whereby humans could make an offering to God to restore fellowship with God
14. "Atonement" is a book written in three major parts, with a final denouement from the author
15. Atonement is a 2001 British metafiction novel written by Ian McEwan concerning the understanding of and responding to the need for personal Atonement.
16. Atonement Questions and Answers
Atonement, And, Answers
17. The Question and Answer section for Atonement is a great resource to ask questions, find answers, and discuss the novel.
And, Answer, Atonement, Ask, Answers
18. ‘Prayer, reading, and Atonement grew into a way of life that Matt managed to keep hidden.’ ‘Put simply, Christ was an innocent substitute, sacrificed to make Atonement for sin.’ ‘Mithra was slain upon a cross in Persia to make Atonement for humankind and take away the sins of the world.’
And, Atonement, An, Away
19. "Atonement" begins on joyous gossamer wings, and descends into an abyss of tragedy and loss
Atonement, And, An, Abyss
20. Atonement is the second book I have read by Ian McEwan and it only confirms that I am a McEwan fan
Atonement, And, Am
21. I found Atonement extremely interesting and it's a novel that people will take different things away from and will interpret in different ways - it's a must read!
Atonement, And, Away
22. Atonement can be a nice way to give your group just a little bit of extra DPS, and it's a good way to save you a lot of mana
23. Holy Fire from an Atonement priest is one of the most efficient heals we have
24. Don't forget Atonement always targets the lowest health raid member.
25. The English word Atonement ("at-one-ment") significantly conveys the underlying Judaic concept of Atonement, i.e., reconciliation with God
26. Atonement (2007) SYNOPSIS: On July 15, 1988 -- the day of their college graduation -- two people from opposite sides of the tracks begin a lifelong friendshi
27. Atonement and the Death of Christ: An Exegetical, Historical, and Philosophical Exploration
Atonement, And, An
28. Em "Atonement" temos o impossível amor aristocrático britânico, entrecortado por campos de guerra e mal-entendidos e protagonizado pelos sempre competentes Keira Knightley e James McAvoy
Atonement, Amor, Aristocr
29. The term Atonement refers to the belief that Jesus dying on the cross resolved the problems between humans and God
30. But if the death of Jesus Christ is recognized as an actual Atonement (and not merely a potential one), then the question of limitation cannot be escaped, unless you believe the lie of universalism
As, An, Actual, Atonement, And
31. TrinityPower Word: Shield applies Atonement to your target for 30 sec.Your spell damage heals all targets affected by Atonement for 50% of the damage donePower Word: Shield, Shadow Mend, and Power Word: Radiance apply Atonement to your target for 15 sec.Your spell damage heals all targets affected by Atonement for 50% of the damage done.
Applies, Atonement, All, Affected, And, Apply
32. The Extent of the Atonement by David Allen
33. Should you buy The Extent of the Atonement by David L
34. Atonement definition: If you do something as an Atonement for doing something wrong, you do it to show that you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Atonement, As, An, And
35. Changing Atonement views was an important part of this process
36. -- and in dialogue with friends, my views of the Atonement shifted to embrace the ideas expressed in t
37. The Day of Atonement was designed to deal with all these realities
38. Most of the procedures followed on the Day of Atonement were similar to those followed for the other offerings except that the blood of the sacrifices was sprinkled on the mercy seat in the Most Holy Place as well (Lev
39. Based on the best-selling 2002 novel, Atonement stars Keira Knightley as Cecilia and James MacAvoy as Robbie
Atonement, As, And
40. ‘Prayer, reading, and Atonement grew into a way of life that Matt managed to keep hidden.’ ‘Put simply, Christ was an innocent substitute, sacrificed to make Atonement for sin.’ ‘Mithra was slain upon a cross in Persia to make Atonement for humankind and take away the sins of the world.’
And, Atonement, An, Away
41. Atonement, the reconciliation, or "at-one-ment," of sinful humanity with God