1. 1. To make amends, as for a sin or fault: These crimes must be Atoned for
2. Atoned is a conjugated form of the verb atone
3. Atoned (8 Occurrences) Exodus 29:36 and a bullock, a sin-offering, thou dost prepare daily for the atonements, and thou hast Atonedfor the altar, in thy making atonement on it, …
4. Atoned Music is an Independent Record Label based in Los Angeles, CA - USA
5. Atoned Music view the musical experience as a transformational experience, We are here to raise the vibration of the planet one song at a time and are working towards establishing a paradise on earth!
6. 'Atoned' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Atoned' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Atoned We hope that the following list of synonyms …
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Atoned
8. We found a total of 80 words by unscrambling the letters in Atoned.
9. Definition of Atoned in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. Information and translations of Atoned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. 33 synonyms and near synonyms of Atoned from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
12. Shelia, Sarah, Tracy, collectively known as Atoned, are no strangers to gospel music. Formed in 2005, Atoned began their journey for
13. The Atoned Revenant is a Revenant Horror / Zombie Slayer5Mini-Boss that has a Small chance to be spawned when a player with an active Revenant Horror 5Tier V Quest Kills a Zombie
14. The word Atoned is the past form of atone in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
15. The murderer fell and blood Atoned for blood
16. Atoned's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
17. Guide for tier 5 Atoned Revenant
18. Atoned is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 8 points. Atoned is a 6 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
19. Synonyms for Atoned include paid, payed, compensated, recompensed, answered, expiated, redressed, propitiated, reconciled and redeemed
20. Synonyms for Atoned in Free Thesaurus
21. More serious sins—those deliberately committed—were Atoned for once a year on the Day of Atonement—Yom Kippur—by the High Priest who would enter the Holy of Holies in the temple and sprinkle the blood of a sacrificed bull and goat on the mercy seat which was on the top of the Ark of the Covenant (Lev
22. The life of a slave was deemed to be of so little value, that a very slight compensation Atoned for taking it away
23. This evil was Atoned for by the good effects of the study of the practical physics of Aristotle
24. Be Atoned for,” יְ֠כֻפַּר (yə·ḵup·par) Verb - Pual - Imperfect - third person masculine singular Strong's Hebrew 3722: To cover, to expiate, condone, to placate, cancel says אָמַ֛ר (’ā·mar) Verb - Qal - Perfect - third person masculine singular Strong's Hebrew 559: To utter, say the Lord אֲדֹנָ֥י (’ă·ḏō
25. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for The Art of Surrendering - Atoned One on AllMusic - 2007
26. Synonyms for Atoned for include expiated, redeemed, mended, offset, offsetted, redressed, squared, absolved, amended and appeased
27. The Atoned Champion is a Revenant Horror / Zombie Slayer 5 Mini-Boss that has a Small chance to be spawned when a player with an active Revenant Horror 5 Tier V Quest Kills a Zombie.It has 600,000.
28. Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesAtoned · Ty BelloGreenland℗ 2007 North AvenueReleased on: 2007-01-01Auto-generated by YouTube.
29. A list of words that end with Atoned.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Atoned (words with the suffix Atoned)
30. Also try our list of Words that start with Atoned, and words that contain Atoned, and Synonyms of Atoned.
31. Welcome to The Atoned by Aviance
32. Atoned..always seeking to be At One with God and the truth in His Word
33. From United States Atoned (podcast) - Terry Stuart, Greg Waller, Chad Lariscy and Guests Listen Notes Listen Later API Data
34. Proverbs 16:6 (CSB) Wickedness is Atoned for by loyalty and faithfulness, and one turns from evil by the fear of the Lord
35. Proverbs 16:6 (DBY) By loving-kindness and truth iniquity is Atoned for; and by the fear of Jehovah [men] depart from evil.
36. Anyone guilty of a sin which is punished by Kareth ("excision") may be Atoned by receiving these lashes
verb (used without object), a·toned, a·ton·ing. to make amends or reparation, as for an offense or a crime, or for an offender (usually followed by for): to atone for one's sins. to make up, as for errors or deficiencies (usually followed by for): to atone for one's failings.
: to make amends : to provide or serve as reparation or compensation for something bad or unwelcome —usually + for He wanted to atone for his sins.But I think that he has within him a capacity for love, and an unselfishness, which almost atones for his dishonesty.— Anthony Trollope. transitive verb.
Definition of atonement. 1 : reparation for an offense or injury : satisfaction a story of sin and atonement He wanted to find a way to make atonement for his sins.
2. To stand as an equivalent; to make reparation, amends or satisfaction for an offense or a crime, by which reconciliation is procured between the offended and offending parties. The murderer fell and blood atoned for blood. By what propitiation shall I atone for my former gravity.