atom (noun) · atoms (plural noun) · the atom (noun)
2. Atom, smallest unit into which matter can be divided without the release of electrically charged particles
3. As such, the Atom is the basic building block of chemistry.
4. B : the Atom considered as a source of vast potential constructive or destructive energy … a largely forgotten legacy of this country's conquest of the Atom. — William J
5. Broad … when Congress passed the Atomic Energy Act in 1954 and allowed private utilities to "harness the Atom."
6. An Atom is the basic unit of an element
7. An Atom is a form of matter which may not be further broken down using any chemical means
8. Atom Skates provides industry-leading roller derby and inline speed skating boots, frames, plates, wheels, protective gear and complete skate packages.
9. Atom allows your staff to manage their own availability for every event with a simple click anytime, anywhere.
10. The definition of an Atom is the smallest component of an element, characterized by a sharing of the chemical properties of the element and a nucleus with neutrons, protons and electrons.
11. The Ariel Atom is such a product
12. Atom is a hackable text editor for the 21st century, built on Electron, and based on everything we love about our favorite editors
13. Visit Atom.io to learn more or visit the Atom forum
14. Follow @AtomEditor on Twitter for important announcements.
15. In a continuing crackdown on violent neo-Nazi groups, prosecutors charged members of the Atomwaffen Division with harassing journalists, activists and others.
16. Atoms can combine to form a molecule: A molecule of carbon dioxide (CO 2) has one …
17. Atoms are very small pieces of matter
18. There are many different types of Atoms, each with its own name, mass and size
19. These different types of Atoms are called chemical elements
20. Atom synonyms, Atom pronunciation, Atom translation, English dictionary definition of Atom
21. Atom is multiplatform (Windows, Linux, and Mac) and allows cross-platform use for your projects
22. Atom VRstudios, Inc 2020-10-09T10:09:23-08:00 SMALL FOOTPRINT + BIG EARNINGS The Atom provides the highest potential revenue per square foot, which is twice the revenues in half the footprint of other VR attractions.
23. In chemistry and physics, an Atom is the smallest particle of a chemical element that retains its chemical properties
24. An Atom consists of a dense nucleus of positively-charged protons and
25. Atom is a text editor that's modern, approachable and full-featured
26. Atom is free to download and runs on Linux, OS X and Windows with support for plug-ins written in Node.js and embedded Git Control.
27. Find the latest Atomera Incorporated (Atom) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
28. Atom-select-list An etch component to show select lists with fuzzy filtering, keyboard navigation and other cool features.
29. Atoms are the most comfortable shoes for everyday wear
30. Atom - Atom - Atomic bonds: Once the way Atoms are put together is understood, the question of how they interact with each other can be addressed—in particular, how they form bonds to create molecules and macroscopic materials
31. There are three basic ways that the outer electrons of Atoms can form bonds: The first way gives rise to what is called an ionic bond.
32. But what exactly is an Atom? What is it made of? What does it look like? The pursuit of the structure of the Atom has married many areas of chemistry and physics in perhaps one of the greatest contributions of modern science.In this article, we will follow this fascinating story of how discoveries in various fields of science resulted in our modern view of the Atom.
33. Atom/github#2598 - Bump dompurify from 2.0.7 to 2.0.17 Atom/github#2617 - test: Disable failing file-patch tests for Atom CI To customize Atom you …
34. Atom, on the other hand, uses a plugin-based approach to nearly everything
35. Atom is slightly slower out of the box, and this only gets worse when adding certain plugins.
36. Incredible — Atom Finance breaks the barrier of entry for traders that can’t afford a Bloomberg terminal
37. Packed with analytics tools, news & event feeds, Atom is an absolute must have
38. The original Atom, Al Pratt, first appeared in All-American Comics #19 (Oct
39. Atom is a "hackable" text editor
40. There is an init script one can customize using CoffeeScript, a style sheet to customize the looks of Atom, and a keymap to map or re-map key combinations to commands
41. Atom is a text editor that's obviously designed for coders and programmers with its support for a number of languages and its well thought out layout.
42. Getting started with Atom, you'll see that the application was designed with programmers in mind
43. Atom Lesiak ([email protected]) is Director of Genome Sciences Education Outreach.
44. Atom comes to GSEO from an active research program investigating the genetics and pharmacology of stress neurobiology
45. Atom's expertise will allow us to create educational materials that explore the growing connections between type 2 diabetes, stress, diet, and neurobiology, as well as supporting …
46. Cosmos (Atom) is a cryptocurrency that powers an ecosystem of blockchains designed to scale and interoperate with each other
47. Raymond Palmer) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics.The character was created by editor and co-plotter Julius Schwartz, writer Gardner Fox and penciler Gil Kane.The Atom was one of the first superheroes of the Silver Age of Comic Books and debuted in Showcase #34 (October 1961).
48. Atom™ + Jacek Sienkiewicz Atom™ + Jacek Sienkiewicz - Zero Time Collapsing (Live at MSN Warsaw, 10.08.2014) (Album) 2 versions
49. An Atom is the basic unit of an element
50. When you see the chemical formula for water, H2O, it's telling you that each molecule of water is made up of two Atoms of hydrogen and one Atom of oxygen.
51. The Unihertz Atom is a pocket marvel, as it manages to have the function of a capable smartphone in a tiny form factor
52. Atom [at´om] the smallest particle of an element that has all the properties of the element
53. There are two main parts of an Atom: the nucleus and the electron cloud
54. The nucleus of an Atom is surround by electrons that occupy shells, or orbitals of varying energy levels