ATMOSPHERIC [ˌatməsˈfirik, ˌatməsˈferik]
1. Atmospheric definition is - of, relating to, or occurring in the atmosphere
2. How to use Atmospheric in a sentence.
3. Atmospheric definition, pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: Atmospheric vapors
4. Atmospheric adjective (AIR) [ before noun ] relating to the air or to the atmosphere: Plants are the main source of Atmospheric oxygen.
5. Atmospherics definition is - audible disturbances produced in radio receiving apparatus by Atmospheric electrical phenomena (such as lightning); also : the electrical phenomena causing these disturbances.
6. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration U.S
7. The Atmospheric time constant t 0 is often referred to as the Greenwood time constant, after Darryl Greenwood
8. Many places around the world, such as in Africa and South America, lack Atmospheric monitoring stations — so it’s still a mystery which countries besides China were responsible for the recent rise and fall of CFC-11 emissions.
9. The controllable characteristics of retail space which entice customers to enter the store, shop, and purchase are Atmospherics. Philip Kotler first identified the use of design Atmospherics …
10. Atmospheric is a series of a unique biomes
11. One atmosphere is 1,013 millibar s, or 760 millimeters (29.92 inches) of mercury. Atmospheric pressure drops as altitude increases.
12. Atmospheric pressure, also called barometric pressure, force per unit area exerted by an Atmospheric column (that is, the entire body of air above the specified area).
13. What does Atmospheric mean? Of, relating to, or existing in the atmosphere
14. Atmospheric LRV: 32.12 This color is part of the Affinity Color collection
15. Atmospheric paint color SW 6505 by Sherwin-Williams
16. The sun ’ s role in Atmospheric temperature
17. Atmospheric is used to describe something which relates to the Earth's atmosphere.
18. Atmospheric radiative transfer is the science of understanding how electromagnetic radiation emitted by both the Sun and Earth interacts with the gases, clouds and particles making up our atmosphere
19. Atmospheric Science is the umbrella term for anyone who works in studying the atmosphere of our planet
20. Atmospheric scientists may study the weather and make predictions for what it might look like in an hour, a day, a week or in the next season.
21. ‘Moody, Atmospheric guitars create a mood of contemplation without ever going too wildly off the track.’ ‘Working from his farmhouse studio at Over Ridge, he creates his Atmospheric motoring images using acrylic and pastel.’
22. Looking for the abbreviation of Atmospheric? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Atmospheric on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
23. AIRS, the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder on NASA's Aqua satellite, gathers infrared energy emitted from Earth's surface and atmosphere globally, every day
24. Its data provides 3D measurements of temperature and water vapor through the Atmospheric column along with a …
25. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration U.S
26. Atmospheric pollution means the presence of impurities or the increase of certain substances in the atmosphere that modify air composition
27. Adjective Atmospheric is used to describe something that relates to the Earth's atmosphere.
28. Atmospheric - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Atmospheric adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (relating to the air) atmosférico/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
30. Atmospheric: /at·mos·pher·ic/ ( at″mos-fer´ik ) of or pertaining to the atmosphere .
31. This video explains the basic concepts of Atmospheric Pressure! To view the entire course on Force and Pressure, visit our website here: https://bit.ly/Force
32. Atmospheric CDRs were created to address the need for Climate Variables, especially Essential Climate Variables (ECVs) as identified by the Global Climate Observing System (GCOS)
33. The Atmospheric surface ECVs are: Air temperature, Wind speed and direction, Water vapor, Pressure, Precipitation, Surface radiation budget
34. The Atmospheric upper-air ECVs are: Temperature, Wind
35. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Atmospheric at‧mo‧spher‧ic / ˌætməsˈferɪk / adjective 1 [only before noun] WEATHER relating to the Earth’s atmosphere Atmospheric pressure 2 BEAUTIFUL/GOOD-LOOKING if a place, event, sound etc is Atmospheric, it gives you a particular feeling, especially a pleasant or mysterious one
36. EXPLORE-YRD Campaign, EXPeriment on the eLucidation of the Atmospheric Oxidation capacity, aerosol foRmation and their Effects in Yangtze River Delta
37. Atmospheric concentrations continue to rise, as shown here
38. Atmospheric concentrations have now broken the 400ppm threshold—considered its highest level in the last three million years
39. To begin to stabilise—or even reduce—Atmospheric CO 2 concentrations, our emissions need to not only stabilise but also decrease significantly.
40. An Atmospheric river is a recently coined weather feature that is both a necessity and, all too often, a destructive menace particularly for those near the West Coast of the United States.
41. The Atmospheric nitrogen cycle is highly complex and there is a wide range of factors that can affect the nitrate level in polar ice.: On many days wood fires are banned, as they add to the big brown cloud held in by Atmospheric inversions.: In this phase, using higher frequency radio waves, the instrument will continue shallow probing of the subsurface and start Atmospheric sounding.
42. Definition of Atmospheric in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Atmospheric mean? Information and translations of Atmospheric in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
44. Atmospheric testing is required for two distinct purposes: evaluation of the hazards of the permit space and verification that acceptable entry conditions for entry into that space exist
45. Shop for Atmospheric art from the world's greatest living artists
46. All Atmospheric artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
47. Choose your favorite Atmospheric designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
48. Atmospheric Baseline Observatories Observatory Operations Barrow, Alaska Mauna Loa, Hawaii American Samoa South Pole
49. From simulating Atmospheric temperature to explaining geological layers to tracing ocean circulation, the Atmospheric Science, Climate, and Earth Science Department gives students new tools to explore our planet
50. The Atmosphere to Electrons (A2e) initiative leverages multiscale Atmospheric science coupled to multiphysics turbine engineering models
51. The National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center (NARAC) predicts the fate and transport of nuclear material at the interface between the …
52. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics (ACP) is a not-for-profit international scientific journal dedicated to the publication and public discussion of high-quality studies investigating the Earth's atmosphere and the underlying chemical and physical processes
53. Atmospheric extinction, or the attenuation of starlight in the atmosphere, is especially important to take into account in astronomical observations
54. The intensity of Atmospheric extinction depends both on the wavelength used for an observation and on the zenith distance of the celestial body being observed.
55. Atmospheric pressure the pressure exerted by the atmosphere, usually considered as the downward pressure of air onto a unit of area of the earth's surface; the unit of pressure at sea level is one atmosphere.Pressure decreases with increasing altitude.
Definition of atmospheric. 1a : of, relating to, or occurring in the atmosphere atmospheric dust. b : resembling the atmosphere : airy. 2 : having, marked by, or contributing aesthetic or emotional atmosphere an atmospheric inn also : marked by an emphasis on impression or tone.
atmospheric phenomenon - a physical phenomenon associated with the atmosphere cloud - a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude physical phenomenon - a natural phenomenon involving the physical properties of matter and energy
atmospheric environment. The envelope of air surrounding the Earth, including its interfaces and interactions with the Earth's solid or liquid surface.
1 the atmosphere [singular] the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth the upper atmosphere pollution of the atmosphere 2 [ countable ] a mixture of gases that surrounds another planet or a star Saturn's atmosphere