1. She seems much more At ease now that she's been doing her new job for a month.
2. The related idiom put At ease means “make comfortable, reassure,” as in I was worried that the letter would not arrive in time, but the postmaster put me At ease. [1300s] For the antonym, see ill At ease. …
3. LOISETTE) He holds them with the air of a gentleman, comfortable and At ease in all respects, mentally and bodily
4. At ease™ is a calm and relaxing formula that doesn’t dull the senses
5. Formulated with non-sedative ingredients, At ease™ supports the body’s resistance to stress with adaptogens
6. Supercharged with amino acids, B vitamins and magnesium, At ease™ promotes relaxation while maintaining alertness
7. The Crossword Solver found 21 answers to the At ease crossword clue
8. Welcome to At ease Computing! We are the leading provider of customized media for the computing industry
9. At ease is a great store for high end and high quality clothes for men
10. 911 At ease International (911AEI) exists to support first responders and their families, so they can be their best to serve their community
11. At ease Dock & Lift, 31694 US Hwy 10E, Frazee, MN 56544 Phone (218) 334-2202
12. At ease is a stationary drill stance in the military
13. It is the calmest standing position, and you must be standing at attention before you are given the order to stand At ease. Follow your commanding officer’s order to come to attention.
14. At ease is the kind of home that makes you want to slow down and enjoy special moments spent with family and friends
15. Begin making your family tradition at Deep Creek Lake and At ease, …
16. 6 synonyms of At ease from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. At ease: enjoying physical comfort.
18. At ease synonyms, At ease pronunciation, At ease translation, English dictionary definition of At ease
19. At ease is the magazine of the uniquely Mid-Atlantic military lifestyle, presenting content of interest to Military, their families, veterans and DoD personnel.
20. At ease USA (AEU) is committed to providing access to confidential trauma treatment and therapeutic support for active military, veterans and their loved ones, regardless of their ability to pay
21. At ease Games, San Diego, California
22. At ease Therapeutic Massage is a locally owned and operated massage therapy office offering personalized massage sessions using advanced techniques
23. At ease: Enjoying the Freedom You Fought For -- A Soldier's Story and Perspectives on the Journey to an Encore Life and Career by Rob Campbell and Jim Hughes Apr 29, 2020 5.0 out of 5 stars 16
24. At ease Barber Shop We are Certified Master Barbers able to do all types of hairstyles and haircuts
25. At ease is intended to make deep and lasting change rather than applying a temporary “band aid”
26. Antonyms for At ease include uncomfortable, embarrassed, troubled, uneasy, awkward, disturbed, nervous, anxious, apprehensive and discomposed
27. At ease USA Makes Positive Strides in 2020
28. 718 W Beach Drive, Oak Island NC Bedding: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twin You'll feel "At ease" the moment you enter this lovely second row beach home located in the West Beach area of Oak Island
29. SLEEP WELL: At ease PM helps deliver restful sleep with a natural formula supporting a peaceful mind and body
30. At ease definition: If you are At ease , you are feeling confident and relaxed, and are able to talk to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
31. At ease helps you stay positive and productive by reducing the negative impact of stress and anxiety on your mood
32. At ease with [sb/sth] adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (comfortable) a proprio agio : Chris was very friendly, and I instantly felt At ease with him
33. ‘The soldiers at Micklegate Bar are not marching but are stood At ease, and may well have been from the Army Cadet Corps.’ ‘To my surprise, he was standing At ease, talking to an old lady who was seated on one of the chairs in the alcove.’ ‘He joined Neal, Arlyn and …
34. • Ashkenazy At ease in land of his birth
35. • He was equally At ease on the telephone
36. • Fred Bradley stayed very much in the background and his soft, kind eyes helped to put her At ease
37. • Blanche enjoyed social drinking with her officers but Dexter sometimes noticed she was ill At ease
38. • Our workmen do work hard, but we live At ease.
39. At ease is the magazine of the uniquely Mid-Atlantic military lifestyle, presenting content of interest to Military, their families, veterans and DoD personnel.
40. At ease is the perfect name for this three bedroom beach home since you will feel extremely At ease while spending your vacation here
41. If you are At ease, you are feeling confident and relaxed, and are able to talk to people without feeling nervous or anxious
42. If you put someone At ease, you make them feel At ease
43. It is essential to feel At ease with your therapist
44. At ease is an American sitcom starring Jimmie Walker that aired for 14 episodes on ABC from March 4 to June 10, 1983
45. At ease Dock & Lift is proud to carry some of the industries finest docks, lifts and accessories
46. Whether you’re looking for an accessory or that brand new dock and lift set-up, we’ve got the products to put you At ease.
47. French words for At ease include confortable, rassuré and à l'aise
48. For the past twenty years At ease has strived to bring timeless casually elegant clothes to our customers
Being at ease is accepting yourself. People, who know who they are, express self-love calmly and confidently. They're extremely magnetic. Ease is everyone's natural, healthy state. People who are not at ease with themselves must force themselves to be compassionate; they exhibit impatience and are unable to be fully present when you are with them.
EASE stands for "Expert Administration and Supervision of E-mail". How to abbreviate "Expert Administration and Supervision of E-mail"? "Expert Administration and Supervision of E-mail" can be abbreviated as EASE.
The phrase is often used as a command for troops standing at attention to relax, as in At ease, squadron. The command stand at ease is slightly different. A British military dictionary of 1802 described it as standing with the right foot drawn back about six inches and one's weight put on it.
relief, ease(noun) the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress) "he enjoyed his relief from responsibility"; "getting it off his conscience gave him some ease". ease, informality(noun) freedom from constraint or embarrassment. "I am never at ease with strangers".