See also: Asunder
1. Asunder dates from the 14th century and can be traced back to the Old English word sundor, meaning "apart." It is a relative of the verb sunder, which means "to break apart or in two" or "to become parted …
2. Into separate parts or pieces: broken Asunder. 2.
3. Asunder definition, into separate parts; in or into pieces: Lightning split the old oak tree Asunder
4. Synonyms of Asunder from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. The legal framework of the State and of obedience to the law in which industrial society is set threatens to break Asunder
6. THE UNSOLVED RIDDLE OF SOCIAL JUSTICE STEPHEN LEACOCK The framework in which our industrial life is set cannot be readily broken Asunder. THE UNSOLVED RIDDLE OF SOCIAL JUSTICE STEPHEN LEACOCK
7. Person: "Hey Henry, what do you think of that car crash?" Henry: "Oh, that car was positively ripped Asunder." Person: "Excuse me?" Henry: “It is …
8. Asunder: A Dark Fantasy RPG TTRPG set in a world without metal where humans have transformed plants and insects into living weapons.
9. Verses About Asunder 21 Verses About Asunder from 13 Books Leviticus 1:17
10. And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, [but] shall not divide [it] Asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that [is] upon the fire: it [is] a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by …
11. Asunder a-sun'-der: This word occurs 22 times in the King James Version, 13 in Old Testament and 9 in the New Testament
12. Asunder Ultimately, this analysis tears Asunder the distinction between doubt and reasonable doubt
13. From the Cambridge English Corpus In the late 1970s, this milieu was torn Asunder by a theological …
14. Leviticus 1:17 - And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it Asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
15. Asunder is an adverb that means “into separate pieces.” So if you’ve torn your ex's love letter Asunder, you’ve forcefully ripped it into separate pieces — and rightly so. Asunder comes from the Old English phrase on sundran, which means "into separate places."
16. Unable to endure, it ripped Asunder
17. Leviticus 1:17 View whole chapter See verse in context And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it Asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD
18. What does Asunder mean? Apart from each other either in position or in direction
19. (adverb) The curtains had been drawn Asunder.
20. Asunder is a graphical Audio CD ripper and encoder for Linux
21. Asunder is translatable! Please see the translations page if you're interested in seeing Asunder …
22. Definition of Asunder separate into distinct parts Examples of Asunder in a sentence When I learned my husband had been cheating on me, I felt as though my world had been blown Asunder
23. Asunder is a highly enjoyable read, a Civil War tale based in Missouri
24. ‘It is an issue that threatens to tear Asunder the world-wide Anglican Communion and it may even cause a split in the Church of Ireland, both North and South.’ ‘In recent months, lifelong friendships have been torn Asunder.’ ‘There is nothing, nothing in the world, which will tear us Asunder!’
25. ‘It is an issue that threatens to tear Asunder the world-wide Anglican Communion and it may even cause a split in the Church of Ireland, both North and South.’ ‘In recent months, lifelong friendships have been torn Asunder.’ ‘There is nothing, nothing in the world, which will tear us Asunder!’
26. For Honor – Year 5 Season 1 Asunder Out Now
27. For Honor’s 5th year is finally here with Y5S1: Asunder! All celebrate their chosen covenants and continue their march to battle
28. Starting March 11th, experience how Heathmoor is now torn Asunder between the Order of Horkos and the Chimera Alliance.
29. See 2 authoritative translations of Asunder in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. “ [Asunder] is full of shadows and symbolism one can’t quite put a finger on A study in grayness and halftones, never using the extremes of black and white or bold color [yet] her observations often have a startling zing.” — New York Journal of Books "Chloe Aridjis is crafting a poetics of the strange
31. Asunder — A Clarion Call [Full-length] (2004)Funeral Doom / Death Metal from Oakland, California, United StatesBand:Salvador Raya - BassDino Sommese - Drum
32. Asunder Meaning: "into a position apart, separate, into separate parts," mid-12c., contraction of Old English on sundran… See definitions of Asunder.
33. Asunder Category : Film & Animation #Asunder
34. Asunder was a funeral doom band from Oakland, California active from 1998 to 2009
35. Dragon Age: Asunder is a fantasy novel written by David Gaider, who was the lead writer of the role-playing video game franchise Dragon Age, published in December 2011 by Tor Books.The story is set in the Empire of Orlais, three years after the events of Dragon Age II, and before the interrogation of Varric Tethras by Cassandra Pentaghast.It describes the events that culminate in the so-called
36. A celestial die-hard, sir, paid to join together again those whom man have put Asunder.: But the breezes shred all Asunder and give them unaccomplished to the clouds.: Gunnar sees this and was swift to smite at the easterling, and cuts him Asunder at the waist.: Let the net of prejudice, let the miserable bond of custom be rent Asunder, let the fettering supports fall!
37. Asunder Lyrics: You could tell my dreams / Asunder / Open up my heart / In your head / Nothing makes me feel / Feel this humble / Than having you alone / In my arms / You could fill my dreams
38. Asunder definition: If something tears or is torn Asunder , it is violently separated into two or more parts Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. Dragon Age: Asunder is a novel written by David Gaider and published in December 2011 by Tor Books
40. Find 32 ways to say REND Asunder, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. Asunder, One Flesh divided focuses on the life of a successful, prospering, yet distant married couple who is thrust into the den of conflict
42. Asunder: Into separate parts or pieces
43. Where was solid water beneath it, is now air, and for the first time it feels the grip of gravity, and down it falls, at the same time being torn Asunder from the lagging bottom of the wave and flung forward.
44. Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress is the fifth studio album by Canadian post-rock band Godspeed You! Black Emperor, released on 31 March 2015 by Constellation Records.The album was recorded with Electrical Audio engineer Greg Norman in North Carolina and Montreal, and was the first to feature completely new material since the band's reformation in 2010
45. Asunder is a graphical CD ripper and encoder
46. There is a Nabokovian rhythm in Asunder's obsessive permutations, and in the novel's dance of fluttering life and slow decay
Encyclopedias - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia - Asunder. ASUNDER. a-sun'-der: This word occurs 22 times in the King James Version, 13 in Old Testament and 9 in the New Testament. It is found in combination with break (twice), burst, cleave (twice), depart, cut (six times), divide (three times), drive, part, pluck, put (twice), rend, saw.
Asunder is defined as being shattered or broken up into little pieces. If you hit a watermelon with a sledgehammer and it burst into many pieces, that is an example that you tore the watermelon asunder. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Asunder.".
It is a relative of the verb sunder, which means "to break apart or in two" or "to become parted or severed." The "into parts" sense of asunder is often used in the phrase tear asunder, which can be used both literally and figuratively (as in "a family torn asunder by tragedy").
• ASUNDER (adjective) The adjective ASUNDER has 1 sense: 1. widely separated especially in space Familiarity information: ASUNDER used as an adjective is very rare.