astute (adjective) · astuter (comparative adjective) · astutest (superlative adjective)
1. Astute definition is - having or showing shrewdness and an ability to notice and understand things clearly : mentally sharp or clever; also : crafty, wily
2. How to use Astute in a sentence
3. The Difference Between Astute, shrewd, and sagacious Synonym Discussion of Astute.
4. Astute’s award-winning digital service platform helps your customers help themselves – no matter the time, channel, or device
5. Astute definition, of keen penetration or discernment; sagacious: an Astute analysis
6. Astute Medical, a bioMérieux Company, is dedicated to improving the diagnosis of high-risk medical conditions and diseases through the identification and validation of protein biomarkers
7. In particular, Astute developed the NephroCheck
8. Astute is a technology-driven firm with competitive industry pricing and cost-effective solutions
9. With more than four decades of combined experience, Astute brings in the knowledge and expertise to innovative solutions like R&D Tax Credit, Accounting for Income Taxes, Technical Accounting, Internal Audit (SOX Compliance), Royalty/Licensing
10. Astute Career Counselling Academy headed by Dr
11. Astute’s training and support is always spot on
12. Thank you Astute for improving the way we manage our clients and contractors."
13. Astute nurses - milpitas IV THERAPY & BLOOD WITHDRAWAL CERTIFICATION COURSE License Number: 2981, License Type: VN IV BW PROVIDER, License Status: Current, Expiration Date: November 30, 2022
14. Astute Gentlemen Cigar & Barber Lounge / WorldClass Barber
15. Astute synonyms, Astute pronunciation, Astute translation, English dictionary definition of Astute
16. Astute’s global sourcing experts, working across a network of international procurement offices and authorised markets, will supply cost-effective, fully-traceable electronic components – helping you achieve supply continuity even through challenging market conditions.
17. Join over 185,000 designers & illustrators who are speeding up their workflow with Astute Graphics plugins
18. Welcome First, you’ll meet your Astute support system, a dedicated team that will make sure you start off on the right foot with your new software solutions
19. Implementation Your Astute team will guide you through the implementation process for your new software, including requirements gathering and configurations
20. Find 35 ways to say Astute, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Astute Graphics offers complete support for you and plugins
22. Astute Financial Services Exchange is an electronic information exchange company, enhancing the movement and integration of data in the financial services industry
23. Astute FSE was launched in 2000 as a collaborative effort between the major Life Insurers in South Africa.
24. 12 synonyms of Astute from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms
25. Astute: having or showing a practical cleverness or judgment
26. Astute (adj.) "keen in discernment and careful of one's self-interest," 1610s, from Latin astutus "crafty, wary, shrewd; sagacious, expert," from astus "cunning, cleverness, adroitness," which is of uncertain origin
27. The Romans considered it to be from Greek asty "town," borrowed into Latin and implying city sophistication (see asteism).Related: Astutely; Astuteness.
28. In order to claim market share and distinguish themselves from their competitors, they contacted Astute to develop a new brand identity and web presence.
29. Since 1998 Astute Technology Management has been Ohio’s premier managed IT service provider, providing IT management and support for small and mid-size businesses
30. Message from Paul Woods, Managing Director Astute was born from a vision I had when working in the technology sales industry
31. Since first beginning in 1998, Astute has become a multi
32. Astute was born from a vision I had when working in the technological field
33. 01/03/2020 Stevenage, UK: Astute Electronics is proud to announce a new global distribution deal with one of the UK’s most innovative wafer fabs - Transys Electronics Ltd
34. Astute will become a franchised distributor and design-in partner for the full range of Transys
35. Astute has unlimited endurance and can provide unlimited air and water supply for crew members
36. An Astute mixture of laughter and tears, the screenplay constantly pulls back from the edge of outright sentimentality with a sarcastic one-liner or a cheeky remark
37. The Astute observer would know I wasn't a local farmer because all the cockies in this particular district wear baseball caps sponsored by American chemical companies.
38. The Astute businessman was able to quickly assess the market and make the best buying decision
39. Because of his Astute nature, it is very hard to trick the politician with any gimmick
40. An Astute observation is thought-provoking, unlike an asinine observance.
41. Astute: 1 adj marked by practical hardheaded intelligence “an Astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease” Synonyms: sharp , shrewd smart showing …
42. The Astute CTR-01 hub offers plug and play capability, eliminating the need for a service call
43. AT&T brings you the Astute CTR-01 hub, a CAT-M/Long Term Evolution (LTE)-enabled device that serves as the intuitive, all-purpose gateway for your integrated medical devices
44. With the Astute CTR-01 hub, your patients’ health data is transferred
45. The Crossword Solver found 62 answers to the Astute crossword clue
46. The team at Astute.Work is highly experienced in providing strategic counsel and aiding clients to articulate their purpose so they can communicate effectively with target audiences
47. Our vision is for Astute.Work to be recognised as a pioneering hybrid agency which brings together the strongest management consultancy with strategic PR and
48. Astute, a customer engagement platform headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, is announcing that it has acquired social media marketing company Socialbakers
49. Astute embodies Allseating’s ambition to provide accessible design by combining modern style with exceptional versatility to yield a chair that’s ideal for all settings
50. Incredibly versatile and customizable, Astute features elegant curves and over 85 total variations to find a solution for any seating need and give our customers the
51. LNJ Foxwoods' Astute and jockey Mike Smith win the $100,000 Desi Arnaz Stakes, Saturday, November 14, 2020 at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Del Mar CA.
52. Astute definition: If you describe someone as Astute , you think they show an understanding of behaviour and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
53. Astute Analytica: We are a team of experts with scores of years of experience, determined to help you connect with ever-evolving landscape of information, knowledge, and wisdom.
54. An Astute leader has a number of qualities that make him a strong and effective small-business owner
55. Being Astute simply means to be aware and shrewd in continually analyzing conditions and acting accordingly to achieve positive desired outcomes
56. An Astute small-business leader stays aware
57. Astute 7,496 followers on LinkedIn
58. The Astute program; investigating how operational requirements were set for the Astute class; exploring the acquisition, contracting, design, and build processes that the Astute program employed; and assessing the plans and activities surrounding integrated logistics support for the submarine class.
59. Definition and synonyms of Astute from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Astute.View American English definition of Astute.
61. Established in the mid 70’s Astute started manufacturing rubber stamps for the office industry in the north east of Scotland
62. Astute VALUE FOLDER EDC Our incredibly popular line of Value Folders takes a new turn with the Astute
63. • An Astute businessman and virtual workaholic, he has his finger in more proverbial puddings than Little Jack Horner
64. • Each of our senses is a remarkably Astute censor
65. • The scale of the riots seemed to surprise even the most Astute commentators
66. • an Astute judge of talent • Astute management • Under the surface of an everyday
Definition of astute : having or showing shrewdness and an ability to notice and understand things clearly : mentally sharp or clever an astute observer astute remarks also : crafty, wily : very alert and aware : clever an astute observer
Answer and Explanation: An astute person is one that is clever and shows good judgement. So, someone who is the opposite of an astute person would be one who makes poor...
Astute, which derives from the Latin noun astus, meaning "craft," suggests cleverness, mental sharpness, and diplomatic skill ("an astute player of party politics").
If someone is described as having 'astute observational powers' it means that they are capable of encapsulating a general truth by observing them closely and making an insightful and intelligent analysis of the situation.