1. Astounding definition is - causing astonishment or amazement
2. How to use Astounding in a sentence.
3. Astounding synonyms, Astounding pronunciation, Astounding translation, English dictionary definition of Astounding
4. 44 synonyms of Astounding from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 116 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Astounding
6. Astounding: causing a strong emotional reaction because of unexpectedness
7. Astounding definition, capable of overwhelming with amazement; stunningly surprising
8. Find 12 ways to say Astounding, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Astounding: 1 adj bewildering or striking dumb with wonder Synonyms: dumbfounding , dumfounding incredible , unbelievable beyond belief or understanding adj so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm “an Astounding achievement” Synonyms: astonishing , staggering , stupefying impressive making a strong or vivid impression
10. 'Astounding' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Astounding' Clue Answer; Overwhelming with amazement (10) Astounding: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Astounding We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Astounding will help you to finish your crossword today
11. Astounding is our newest product featuring our Solution Dyed PureColor Soft yarns
12. Astounding was a vital part of science fiction's Golden Age, and its editor, John W
13. Astounding is the landmark account of the extraordinary partnership between four controversial writers—John W
14. Definition of Astounding in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Astounding mean? Information and translations of Astounding in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. One of the most Astounding cephalopods is the paper nautilus also known as argonaut.: This means the Powder River Basin's soils, arroyos and streams will receive an Astounding one billion gallons of water per day.: That was a novel and quite Astounding assertion at that stage of human legal development.: Many professional pianists avoid it due to the Astounding technical difficulties it poses.
17. Astounding - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
18. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Astounding adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (amazing, surprising) sorprendente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que
19. Astounding adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (amazing, surprising) stupéfiant adj adjectif : modifie un nom
20. Synonyms for Astounding in Free Thesaurus
21. 34 synonyms for Astounding: amazing, striking, surprising, brilliant, impressive, astonishing
22. The Chairman's remarks were so Astounding that the audience listened to him with bated breath
23. There was an Astounding 20% increase in sales
24. The figures revealed by the report are Astounding
25. — Use Astounding in a sentence
26. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Astounding used in context: 22 rhymes, several books and articles.
27. What is the opposite of Astounding? Antonyms for Astounding (opposite of Astounding)
28. Astounding is the landmark account of the extraordinary partnership between four controversial writers—John W
29. Originally titled Astounding Stories of Super-Science, the first issue was dated January 1930, published by William Clayton, and edited by Harry Bates.Clayton went bankrupt in 1933 and the magazine was sold to Street & Smith.The new editor was F
30. Astounding A multiplatform GUI for the reMarkable tablet, it tries to address the lack of a GUI to manage the book collection via the reMarkable Cloud, so Linux is its primary target
31. There was an Astounding 20 per cent increase in sales
32. The performance was an Astounding success
33. They can perform Astounding mathematical feats in seconds.
34. Initially published in 1930 in the United States as Astounding Stories as a pulp magazine, it has undergone several name changes, primarily
35. ‘Despite his Astounding virtuosity, he remains in many ways an enigma.’ ‘Even more Astounding is the fact most of this coaching is carried out by phone.’ ‘He finds it Astounding to think of the developments that have taken place in the arts in the county in the last decade.’
36. Astounding translate: مُدْهِش
37. Astounding definition: If something is Astounding , you are shocked or amazed that it could exist or happen
38. Astounding Stories is the common name of the first few decades of a major American science fiction magazine
39. Astounding Stories began publishing in 1930 as Astounding Stories of Super Science
40. Names in subsequent years included Astounding Stories and Astounding Science Fiction.
41. The Astounding Eyes of Rita continues his stream of wildly diverse releases, this time with a new ensemble that again melds European instruments and sensibility with North African traditional instruments and harmonic ideas
42. Astounding Stories - 1935 (1935) [ED] by F
43. Orlin Tremaine; Astounding Stories - 1936 (1936) [ED] by F
44. Orlin Tremaine; Astounding Stories - 1937 (1937) [ED] by F
45. 2 Astounding / Analog (1937-1971) (View Issue Grid) Astounding Stories - 1937 (1937) [ED] by John W
46. Astounding Science Fiction - 1938 (1938) [ED] by
47. Astounding Science Fiction - December, 1947 - Australia & New Zealand Edition $12.00 $12.00
48. Astounding serves as a trusted advisor and experienced thought partner for senior R&D leaders as they work through the challenges of effectively leveraging emerging digital and data opportunities in the context of complex pharmaceutical organizations.
49. In particular, Astounding helps leaders think through issues related to: Understanding the industry landscape
50. The Astounding Award for Best New Writer (formerly the John W
51. It is named after Astounding Science Fiction (now Analog Science Fiction and Fact), a foundational science fiction magazine.
52. Amazon is addictive – An Astounding 85% of Prime shoppers visit Amazon at least once a week, while 56% non-Prime shoppers report the same
53. Another way to say Astounding? Synonyms for Astounding (other words and phrases for Astounding).
54. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Astounding as‧tound‧ing / əˈstaʊndɪŋ / adjective SURPRISED so surprising that it is almost impossible to believe SYN astonishing The concert was an Astounding success
55. See thesaurus at surprising — Astoundingly adverb Astoundingly beautiful scenery Examples from the Corpus Astounding
56. All this and more, each week on Astounding Universe
57. Astounding Universe Jim Metzner & Bob Berman Natural Sciences 4.7 • 33 Ratings; From the producer of Pulse of the Planet and the world’s most widely read astronomer - a weekly freewheeling exploration of the astonishing world of science
58. 2 days ago · Atomic clocks compared with Astounding accuracy
59. See 2 authoritative translations of Astounding in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
60. The most Astounding fact is the knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on Earth the atoms that make up the human body are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy
61. Definition of Astounding (adjective): extremely surprising or shocking
62. Definition and synonyms of Astounding from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
63. This is the British English definition of Astounding.View American English definition of Astounding.