1. Examples of Astounded in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web But when Lee walked in to his office that day, he was Astounded by her raw beauty and elegance
2. Were Astounded to realize that we were holding the winning lottery ticket
3. Synonyms for Astounded. amazed, astonished, awestruck
4. Adjective astonished, surprised, shocked, stunned, alarmed, staggered, startled, bewildered, dazed, confounded, electrified, bowled over (informal), dumbfounded, flabbergasted, stupefied, I was Astounded by its beauty
5. See synonyms for: astound / Astounded / astounding / astounds on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to overwhelm with amazement; astonish greatly; shock with wonder or surprise.
6. Christendom looked Astounded upon the spectacle of a barbarian invasion bursting forth from the cellars and garrets of Paris
7. ABBOTT He lunched at Brooks', and Astounded an elderly member of the House by putting her problem to him
8. Synonyms for Astounded include astonished, shocked, stunned, dumbfounded, flabbergasted, alarmed, amazed, awestricken, awestruck and dumfounded
9. About Astounded Welcome to Astounded ‐ The Event Technology Experts Our aim is simple: to deliver great value, innovative event technology solutions, by providing expert advice and supplying high …
10. Astounded is a constant reminder of how God is in every moment of your every day
11. And they were Astounded, but those who were following [him] were afraid
12. Astounded 'Astounded' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Astounded We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Astounded will help you to finish your crossword today
13. / əˈstaʊn.dɪd / very surprised or shocked: [ + to infinitive ] I was Astounded to hear that Tina had left.
14. At Astounded we offer a full range of installation speakers, providing a product for every brief
15. Robin walked into the circular living room, was Astounded by the breathtaking columns, marbled floors, crown moldings, and vaulted ceiling
16. They are in direct contrast with each other, absolutely, and I am Astounded by that
17. She Astounded me with her intelligence, her fluency in many foreign languages, and her fantastic chess skill.
18. Start reading Astounded: Encountering God in Everyday Moments on your Kindle in under a minute
19. Astounded astonished As adjectives the difference between Astounded and astonished is that Astounded is surprised, amazed, astonished or bewildered while astonished is .
20. She Astounded us with her skill
21. He Astounded himself with his sudden burst of strength.
22. I was Astounded to hear of his imprisonment.
23. Astounded is a conjugated form of the verb astound
24. " Astounded " is a song by Canadian musical collective Bran Van 3000 featuring vocals from American artist Curtis Mayfield
25. Synonyms for Astounded in Free Thesaurus
26. 20 synonyms for Astounded: astonished, surprised, shocked, stunned, alarmed, staggered, startled
27. Dictionary entry overview: What does Astounded mean? • Astounded (adjective) The adjective Astounded has 1 sense: 1
28. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock Familiarity information: Astounded used as an adjective is very rare.
29. An Astounded expression; How can you say that? I'm absolutely Astounded
30. Astounded at/by something She looked Astounded at the news
31. Astounded (that)… The doctors were Astounded (that) he survived
32. Astounded to find/hear/learn/see… I was Astounded to see her appear from the house
33. Learner's definition of Astounded
34. She was Astounded by/at the number of people in the room
35. We were Astounded to discover a valuable painting in the attic
36. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Astounded as‧tound‧ed / əˈstaʊndɪd / adjective very surprised or shocked SYN astonished Astounded by/at She was Astounded by his arrogance
37. See thesaurus at surprised Examples from the Corpus Astounded • When the assistant worked out the overall cost I was Astounded.
38. Astounded (12 Occurrences) Mark 5:42 Immediately the girl rose up and walked, for she was twelve years old
39. (əstaʊndɪd) adjective [ADJECTIVE to-infinitive, ADJECTIVE that] If you are Astounded by something, you are very shocked or surprised that it could exist or happen
40. The community is Astounded by the generosity of the downtown bakery
41. Astounded Lyrics: All I want to do is love you / I just want to take you there / Baby, I don't want to argue / Don't even want to fight / I just want to love you / And hold you all the night / The
42. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Astounded yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
43. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Astounded” Contribute to Crossword Clues
44. The audience in Mark’s Gospel was “amazed and Astounded” by the work of God because they allowed Jesus to be unfamiliar in their midst
45. Very surprised or shocked estupefacto/ta [ masculine-feminine ] atónito/ta [ masculine-feminine ] pasmado/da [ masculine-feminine ] Astounded at his rudeness estupefacto ante su mala educación (Translation of Astounded from the GLOBAL English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020 K Dictionaries Ltd)
46. I am Astounded by this article.
47. I was Astounded by the ignorance.
48. We were Astounded by what we found.
49. I'd amazed and Astounded by the way this project just keeps growing and developing.
50. Tanya: Dan: 23 Jul 2011 2:13:44pm (( Bridesmaids) ) 0 I was Astounded by this movie.
51. It was the best film of 2011 and I am Astounded by both the direction and the acting.
52. Definition of Astounded with in the Idioms Dictionary
53. What does Astounded with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
54. Definition of Astounded adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
55. The post Fox’s Brian Kilmeade ‘Astounded’ People Assume Atlanta Shooting Was Hate Crime first appeared on Mediaite
56. If you are Astounded by something, you are very shocked or surprised that it could exist or happen
57. I am Astounded at the comments made by the Senator
58. Synonyms: astonished, surprised, shocked, stunned More Synonyms of Astounded
59. Definition of Astounded (adjective): extremely surprised or shocked
60. Definition and synonyms of Astounded from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
61. This is the British English definition of Astounded.View American English definition of Astounded.
62. Astounded synonyms, Astounded pronunciation, Astounded translation, English dictionary definition of Astounded
63. 33 synonyms of Astounded from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related
64. Astounded (comparative more Astounded, superlative most Astounded)
65. 1667, John Milton, Paradise Lost, Book 1, lines 279-282, […] now they lyeGroveling and prostrate on yon Lake of Fire, As we erewhile, Astounded and amaz’d, No wonder, …
66. What does Astounded mean? Surprised, amazed, astonished or bewildered
67. Find 26 ways to say Astounded, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
68. Astounded Lyrics: Hey, hey / Hey, hey / You don't care / How I feel / You care about yourself / I understand the way you feel / Your pity is your wealth / Lost in time / She don't mind the change in
Definition of astounded : feeling or showing great surprise or wonder : astonished, amazed was astounded to hear the news We were too astounded to speak. : feeling or showing great surprise or wonder
As adjectives the difference between astonishing and astounding is that astonishing is causing astonishment in; causing to be astonished while astounding is that astounds or astound. is that astonishing is while astounding is . Jun 22 2019
Definition of astonishing. : causing a feeling of great surprise or wonder : surprising. an astonishing discovery.