1. For over 60 years Astatic has been the trusted source for CB microphones, cables and antennas
2. Having no tendency to assume any particular position or orientation (of a galvanometer) having two mutually compensating magnets arranged so that the instrument is independent of the earth's magnetic field Derived forms of Astatic Astatically, adverb Astaticism, noun
3. CAD Audio CAD Professional Microphones (1988), initially formed in 1931 as the Pro Audio division of Astatic, now designs and manufactures microphones for the recording and live sound markets
4. Bliss Brand Turntable Needle to Replace Your Astatic N2578-7d phono stylus
5. Bliss Brand Turntable Needle to Replace Your Astatic N258-ed phono stylus
6. Bliss Brand Turntable Needle to Replace Your Astatic N259-ed phono stylus
7. Bliss Brand Turntable Needle to Replace Your Astatic …
8. The Astatic Model A is an early predecessor to a later line of mics by the company commonly referred to as the JT30 series
9. Astatic Electrical, LLC, South Park, Pennsylvania
10. 4-Pin CB Microphone with Silver Wire Cord by Astatic®
11. Astatic is the name in professional CB microphones
12. Astatic tests ALL of their microphones to ensure that only top quality mics will make the cut! The Astatic 636LSE Noise Canceling
13. Canadian Astatic was established in 1938 and now stocking over 2000 different stylus and cartridges
14. Astatic is well-known for their high quality microphones
15. If you are looking to get a microphone upgrade, it is hard to go wrong with an Astatic microphone! Sort by Alphabetical: A to Z 24 Per Page
16. Astatic PDC1 Compact SWR and Power Meter Astatic 302-10001SE CB Mic with SS Cord,Silver Cord,4 Pin Astatic 302-10036 Noise Cancelling CB Microphone,Red Classic Presidential External CB Antenna Astatic 302-636LB1 Black Noise Cancelling 4 Pin CB Microphone (Bulk) Astatic 636L-FLAG 4 Pin Mic Stars & Stripes D104M6B Amplified Ceramic Power 4-Pin CB Microphone Astatic Astatic …
17. Astatic 477 for RCA 106771 106770 etc Ceramic Record Player Cartridge Tech Rebuilt Pak $153.00 Request Stock Alert via Waiting List Astatic 487 or Electro-Voice 195 for RCA 111347 111348 115387 etc
18. Astatic 600 Product #: 1005001 Description: Astatic SWR / Power Meter
19. **The Heavy duty Astatic 600 SWR/Power Meter features a full 5000 watt load capacity and 3 seperate easy to read meters for simultaneous examining of all functions for mobile, bench, or base station installation.
20. Astatic part 51, 408, AC, CAC, GC series cartridges; Electro-Voice part EV 33, EV 5207, EV 5222, EV 5242
21. Astatic 636LB1 Dynamic Noise Canceling 4-Pin CB Microphone, Rubberized Black For use with CB Amateur Radio and SSB Communications, Designed for Close Talking Handheld Applications
22. Astatic GSM-1 Shock Mount Gooseneck Microphone - Superior Isolation.
23. Astatic 119L-19 19" Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone - Gooseneck, 2 3/4 inch Flange (6-foot Cable) 4.5 out of 5 stars 5
24. Cb microphone swr meter cb radio Astatic cb microphone
25. Astatic Sentence Examples Hence followed the Astatic multiplying galvanometer
26. His most valuable contributions to science consist in the suggestion of the Astatic combination of two needles for galvanometers, and in the invention of the so-called thermomultiplier used by him and M.
27. Astatic Red is a deep cherry red
28. * Astatic or atonic seizures- loss of tone, with falls or head drops Sorting out seizures: it is important for the epilepsy team to be well informed about the semiology of the seizures
29. We carry multiple brands including Uniden, Astatic, Cobra, and Road King to ensure you have everything you need for your CB microphone before hitting the road.
30. Astatic’S CONTRIBUTION TO THE WAR EFFORT (WORLD WAR II)For the accommodation of its many Radio Parts Jobber and Manufacturer customers, Astatic has long maintained a special service department
31. Products failing to meet Astatic’s high standards of operating efficiency, as the possible result of defects in material or workmanship, are here
32. Astatic and CAD are the same company with the Astatic brand being marketed to sound reinforcement, industrial professionals
33. According to Astatic: The Astatic CTM-1500VP is a continuously variable-pattern side address large diaphragm
34. Myoclonic Astatic epilepsy starts in previously healthy children aged 2-5 years old with repeating generalized tonic-clonic seizures accompanied by diffuse spike-sharp wave activity on EEG
35. Astatic Does not assume the responsibility of any damage to either the microphone nor any radio that has been modified to the specifications within this manual
36. Although all have been known to work, the wirings in this manual are only recommendations by Astatic
37. 1959 Astatic Electro-Voice Microphone Patent Print, Vocalist Gift, Singer Gift, Music Room Art, Music Lover Gift, Recording Studio Decor Studio21graphix
38. UG82 Astatic D104 Golden Eagle 60th Anniversary $319.95 SOLD Desk Mic The Astatic D104 Golden Eagle was a limited edition, collectable desk mic celebrating the 60th anniversary as noted on the base base.This is S/N 1044.No box
39. [12/13] UH65 Astatic D104 Night K Eagle $84.95 SOLD Desk Mic The Astatic D104 Night K Eagle has a black base, a gold mic head and gold PTT buttons.
40. CAD Audio CAD Professional Microphones (1988), initially formed in 1931 as the Pro Audio division of Astatic, now designs and manufactures microphones for the recording and live sound markets
41. Astatic Microphone Gartridges and Accessories Replacement Microphone Gaftridges rvrc.563 il3.33? tvtc 558 r\4c-559'2 tvlc-151 MC 127 MC.15l MC-127 MC-451 MC.563 MC-320 MC45l Replacement for Astatic lllodelsT-3, JT-30' JT-30F, J-l'40, 200, 241, CX and CX …
42. Myoclonic-Astatic epilepsy was first described and identified in 1970 by Herman Doose as an epilepsy syndrome, hence its original label, Doose syndrome
43. Medical definition of Astatic: of or relating to astasia.
44. Astatic definition: not static ; unstable Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. Canadian Astatic 16775 Yonge St
46. Myoclonic-Astatic epilepsy (Doose syndrome) is characterized by myoclonic (jerks) and Astatic (falls) seizures
47. Astatic needle A well-maintained turntable is a marvelous music machine
48. Astatic products deliver durability and high quality, noise-canceling technology developed from years of proven experience in over the road communication
49. 159/ds77 for Astatic needles n41,n41sd,n42,n42sd,cartridges 17,17d,17da,135d,217 $ 18.00
50. The Astatic 631L Handheld Microphone features 360-degrees of background noise cancelling, making it an ideal microphone for high noise environments such as factories, airports, restaurants, construction sites and more
51. Buy Astatic 827A Cardioid Miniature Condenser Gooseneck Microphone and 17" Gooseneck featuring 17" (43.18cm) Attached Gooseneck, Cardioid Polar Pattern, Condenser Transducer, 3-pin XLR Connector
52. The Astatic 636L has a powerful noise-canceling system and a tailored frequency response system that provides maximum chatter power
53. 4-Pin Amplified Ceramic Desk CB Microphone by Astatic®
54. Astatic #51 (45 RPM) The Astatic #51 cartridge was original equipment on AMI jukeboxes from the A through E120
55. Another way to say Astatic? Synonyms for Astatic (other words and phrases for Astatic).
56. Http://www.rightchannelradios.com/cb-radio-microphones-76/ A quality, affordable upgrade from standard mics, the Astatic 636 CB radio microphone is an excel
Define astatic. astatic synonyms, astatic pronunciation, astatic translation, English dictionary definition of astatic. adj. 1. Unsteady; unstable. 2. Physics Having no particular directional characteristics. a·stat′i·cal·ly adv. a·stat′i ...
The Astatic was a French cyclecar manufactured from 1920 to 1922 by Automobiles Astatic, Saint-Ouen, Seine, France.
a. having no tendency to assume any particular position or orientation b. (of a galvanometer) having two mutually compensating magnets arranged so that the instrument is independent of the earth's magnetic field [C19: from Greek astatos unsteady; see a- 1, static]
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. 1. Unsteady; unstable. 2. Physics Having no particular directional characteristics. a·stat′i·cism n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.