1. Examples of Assuredly in a Sentence The merger will almost Assuredly lead to job layoffs
2. I am most Assuredly the person you are looking for
3. Recent Examples on the Web There are wolves Assuredly …
4. 1. Assuredly - without a doubt; "the grammar schools were Assuredly not intended for the gentry alone" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
5. It is Assuredly neither true nor likely, and has remained in the later editions of this book only because it was put in the first
6. A PHILOSOPHICAL DICTIONARY, VOLUME 1 (OF 10) FRANOIS-MARIE AROUET (AKA VOLTAIRE) Diseases, like tuberculosis and cancer, that run a long but Assuredly fatal course, usually terminate unexpectedly.
7. 24 synonyms of Assuredly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Assuredly
9. Assuredly: without any question.
10. Assuredly To judge from the proceedings of agent systems conferences,1 in which many and various expressions of computational multi-agent architectures and designs are presented, the answer is Assuredly ' 'yes' '
11. From the Cambridge English Corpus Many of those men are Assuredly …
12. Use the adverb Assuredly when you're positive something is true
13. If last year was difficult, you might believe the next year will Assuredly be much better
14. Assuredly, sooner or later, there will be none, because there will be arguments about money.
15. Something has Assuredly been discovered; but nobody knows what.
16. Assuredly, this was an occasion when the sacrifice of a few minutes might avoid the grave risk of a breakdown after daybreak
17. THE RED YEAR LOUIS TRACY "I think this is Assuredly worth looking into, Jack," said Rossmore Ford, slowly
18. Definition of Assuredly in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Assuredly mean? Information and translations of Assuredly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. There Assuredly are cases in which it is allowable to go to war, without having been ourselves attacked, or threatened with attack
21. The initial issues of the notes were fully convertible upon demand into gold coin and so were, Assuredly, a blessing.
22. Assuredly 'Assuredly' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Assuredly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Assuredly will help you to finish your crossword today
23. Assuredly, I tell you, it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!" WEB
24. Synonyms for Assuredly include sure, certainly, undoubtedly, surely, unquestionably, undeniably, definitely, doubtless, truly and clearly
25. ‘Assuredly, I have made him out to be more evil than he was.’ ‘This is good news, most Assuredly, for investors, and especially for pension funds.’ ‘The storks and lesser spotted eagles are Assuredly from every country between Germany and Russia.’
26. And Achish said unto David, Know thou Assuredly, that thou shalt go out with me to battle, thou and thy men
27. This is the #pronunciation of #Assuredly in British #English This video is taken from https://how2pronounce.com/Assuredly
28. Assuredly (31 Occurrences) Matthew 18:19 Again, AssuredlyI tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.
29. It was soon, Assuredly, a mill town known as the “City of Smokestacks.” But statewide, frustrations with private companies — mills, warehouses, stores, railroad lines, shipping terminals — dominating harbors and pushing forward with uncontrolled waterfront development while only looking out for their own interests led to calls for change.
30. (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens) Thus would she Assuredly act if her darkened eyes opened and she beheld me
31. (Frankenstein, by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley) “I will take your orders, gentles; I will Assuredly take your orders,” the landlady answered, bustling in with her hands full of leathern drinking-cups.
32. Definition of Assuredly (adverb): certainly
33. Definition and synonyms of Assuredly from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
34. This is the British English definition of Assuredly.View American English definition of Assuredly.
35. Definition of Assuredly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. As far as, the Gangstalking or aka Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) harassment is concerned (as difficult as it is) you MUST not have a reaction to the very annoying, disruptive, upsetting & evil tactics they deployif you do, then they will most Assuredly keep doing it.
37. 18 For Assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one  jot or one  tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
38. This sense of Assuredly is commonly used with most, but it is not used with more
39. He most Assuredly [=very definitely] will not win
40. 2 [more Assuredly; most Assuredly]: in a way that shows that you are confident.
41. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Assuredly as‧sur‧ed‧ly / əˈʃʊərɪdli $ əˈʃʊr-/ adverb formal CERTAINLY/DEFINITELY definitely or certainly I am most Assuredly in favour
42. Examples from the Corpus Assuredly • Any golfer who qualified for the Tour had Assuredly …
43. Don is most Assuredly about to ask me to provide a comment or two about what it was like to work with him and about the quality of his work
44. Despite the optimism of the Florida Supreme Court, I suggest that a phase-in period of 60 to 120 days would have been appropriate to help all of those lawyers, in-state and out-of-state, vis-a-vis the court clerks of the various counties, because there will Assuredly be a ton of mistakes made.
45. Adverb [ADVERB before verb] If something is Assuredly true, it is definitely true
46. He is, Assuredly, not alone in believing they will win
47. The government most Assuredly does believe in organic farming.
48. Assuredly, as the minister looked back, he beheld an expression of divine gratitude and ecstasy that seemed like the shine of the celestial city on her face, so wrinkled and ashy pale
49. Assuredly the reason is, that the Earth draws it.
50. Assuredly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with confidence) avec assurance loc adv locution adverbiale : groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe.
51. See authoritative translations of Assuredly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
52. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Assuredly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with confidence) confiadamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre [b]rápidamente[/b]", "sucede [b]ahora[/b]", "[b]muy[/b] extraño").: con confianza loc adv locución
53. Exuberantly worked over at what was most Assuredly jaw-dropping expense in a plush, high-glam fashion by maximalist decorator Kelly Wearstler, the condo provides a 14-foot closet-lined foyer, a 30-foot living-dining room with gold-toned mirrored walls, and a compact kitchen fitted with emerald green cabinetry photogenically juxtaposed against
54. Assuredly thy son Solomon shall reign
55. 28 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation” — 30 because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”
56. It most Assuredly is NOT a tax and the legislation specifically avoids the term “tax”.
57. But it most Assuredly is an eff up, and all that remains is seeing how the eff up will unfold.
58. What does Assuredly mean? In a assured manner; certainly
59. Entry for 'Assuredly' - King James Dictionary - One of 28 Bible dictionaries freely available, this dictionary explains the meaning of more than 6,500 words whose definitions have changed since 1611
60. Assuredly definition: If something is Assuredly true , it is definitely true
61. All is Assuredly Well by Professor Gore and Maestro Wilson and illustrated by Angela F.M
62. Definition of Assuredly adverb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
63. 18 “ Assuredly, I say to you, s whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven
64. The other is most Assuredly not
65. Assuredly (31 Occurrences) Matthew 18:19 Again, Assuredly I tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven
66. (WEB) Matthew 24:21 for it will be a time of great suffering, such as never has been from the beginning of the world till now, and Assuredly never will be again.
Meaning of assuredly in English. › in a way that causes something to be certain: These problems might not be solved by money alone, but they will assuredly (= certainly) not be solved without it.
tr.v. as·sured, as·sur·ing, as·sures. 1. To inform positively, as to remove doubt: assured us that the train would be on time. 2. To cause to feel sure: a gesture that assured her of his devotion. 3. To give confidence to; reassure.
assure(v. a.) Synonyms: make certain or sure, free from doubt or uncertainty. assure(v. a.) Synonyms: embolden, encourage, enhearten, hearten, make confident. assure(v. a.) Synonyms: declare to (confidently and earnestly), vouch to, avow to, protest to, warrant.