1. Assured definition is - characterized by certainty or security : guaranteed
2. How to use Assured in a sentence.
3. Assured definition, guaranteed; sure; certain; secure: an Assured income
4. 48 synonyms of Assured from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 147 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Assured, And, Antonyms
5. Assured: having or showing a mind free from doubt.
6. Find 100 ways to say Assured, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Assured, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Assured Systems has solutions operating in every corner of the globe; from shopping malls to NASA, we supply technology for demanding applications
8. Assured Guaranty provides municipal bond insurance and financial guarantees for infrastructure and structured financings
9. Assured Document Management is the most secure, most economical record storage solution and has the highest quality service of all Document Storage Companies
Assured, And, All
10. Assured Allies is on a mission to help people make the most out of life by aging on their own terms
Assured, Allies, Aging
11. Since 2018, Assured Allies has been developing technologies and expertise in aging, working with long-term care industry leaders and insurance companies to better support successful aging.
Assured, Allies, And, Aging
12. The Assured Difference is a dedication to rapid, reliable, and effective pest management for buildings and businesses big and small
13. Assuredguard.Net is powered by Assured Guard Corp
14. REFUND POLICY: If customer does not receive a solution for the primary issue from the date of contract until 7 days, then customer is entitled to request a complete refund from Assuredguard.Net
15. Assured Investment Management does not undertake any duty to update or correct the information contained in such press releases
16. Assured Investment Management is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) …
Assured, An, Adviser, And
17. Assured Real Estate is your source for Ashtabula County, Ohio, real estate
18. From finding your ideal property to listing your home on the market, Assured Real Estate handles it …
19. Assured synonyms, Assured pronunciation, Assured translation, English dictionary definition of Assured
20. Made certain; guaranteed: an Assured income
21. Exhibiting confidence or authority: paints with an Assured hand
22. Assured Investment Management LLC (Assured Investment Management) is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) pursuant to the Investment Advisers Act of 1940
Assured, An, Adviser, And, Advisers, Act
23. Assured Trust was born because planning for a special needs child can be emotionally challenging and financially demanding
24. In the event of a personal injury award, the Assured Trust administration professionals make sure all the
Award, Assured, Administration, All
25. Assured Allergy Medicine in Tablet, Caplet and Softgel Forms, Phenylephrine HCl, Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg, Cetrizine HCl 10 mg, 4-Box Sets (Tablets) 4.8 out of 5 stars 40 $10.90 $ 10
Assured, Allergy, And, Acetaminophen
26. Assured Estate Agents deliver a highly professional and efficient service, Our Branch is in Blackburn and we serve Landlords all accross the North West
Assured, Agents, And, All, Accross
27. The work of professionals listed as Assured is spot-checked annually to ensure that the criteria continue to be met
As, Assured, Annually
28. Professionals whose work is Assured are also taking wetland related course work to stay abreast of new scientific information and methods
Assured, Are, Also, Abreast, And
29. He Assured me that Hillary was a champ when it came to separating her public service from her private practice
30. I was Assured that laver bread was a nineteenth-century Welsh invention, intended to provide a cheap source of nutrition for the women and children working down the mines.
31. Assured adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." UK (insured) asegurado/a adj adjetivo : Describe el sustantivo.
Assured, Adj, Adjective, An, Asegurado, Adjetivo
32. Assured is very happy that RFC8446 Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3 has been released
33. To obtain a TCI Assured Travel Authorization to the TCI - one of the obligations is that : all visitors and residents excluding children who are under 10 years old or those who are in the exempt category of persons are required to upload documentary evidence of a negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR COVID-19) test from an accredited laboratory undertaken no more than five days prior to
Assured, , All, And, Are, An, Accredited
34. Definition of Assured written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Assured, Audio, And
35. Assured Face Masks (10 Masks) Brand: Assured
36. Founded in 2011, AssuredPartners is a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms
37. Assured said that the comprehensive settlement resolves all RMBS claims that the company has asserted against Flagstar and releases both parties from any and all other future RMBS-related claims between the parties.
Assured, All, Asserted, Against, And, Any
38. Assured Relocation is “Housing Done Differently” with extraordinary service on the front lines, always
39. To this day, our proven reputation for competitive pricing, compassion, and superior customer service makes Assured Relocation the most innovative, trusted, and reliable company in the industry.
40. Assured Bio Labs is a state-of-art testing lab for airborne pathogens and they provide excellent service for clientele
Assured, Art, Airborne, And
41. I have been very impressed with Assured Bio’s strong interest in research and how it is incorporated within the company to enhance their services to clientele.
42. The Assured Investment Management® platform was established in 2019 through the acquisition of BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC by a subsidiary of Assured Guaranty Ltd
43. TCI Assured is an online portal where all international travelers (both visitors and residents) will be required to obtain certification before traveling to the Turks and Caicos
Assured, An, All, And
44. TCI Assured is also the name for the mandatory quality assurance scheme for hotels, villas, restaurants, and transportation vehicles.
Assured, Also, Assurance, And
45. Assured Imaging brings wellness to you! Our screening services are available in a luxury, mobile setting for corporations, special events, and community outreach as well as turn-key portable, on-site solutions for providers.
Assured, Are, Available, And, As
46. Life Assured or insured is the person(s) whose life is covered in the insurance contract
47. Description: In the event of a contingency, the insured can claim the amount or in the event of the death of the Assured, the nominee will receive the insurance amount
48. With years of combined medical and pharmaceutical experience behind us, Breathe Assured knows the value of testing and other measures in getting us back to work and life
49. Assured Workloads Support offers customers the same key benefits & features (including response times) as those available today for Premium Support, with the added benefit that Support is provided by a US Person, in a US Location
Assured, Amp, As, Available, Added
50. Assured Workloads and Assured Workloads Support pricing is based on consumption
51. Assured Headache PM (Aspirin Free) Medically reviewed by Drugs.com
52. Rest Assured is a open source with a lot of additional methods and libraries being added has made it a great choice for API automation
Assured, Additional, And, Added, Api, Automation
53. Step by step guide for the setup of Rest Assured.io
54. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: the Assured n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: UK (insurance: the insured): l'assicurato nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore: The Assured will be responsible for filing the appropriate documents
Aggiuntive, Assured, Assicurato, Assume, Assegno, Appropriate
55. (NYSE:AGO) (together with its subsidiaries, Assured Guaranty), the leading financial guaranty insurance company, has begun further expansion of its footprint in continental
56. 21 reviews of Assured Image Salon "Today was my first visit to Assured Image
57. From July 22 nd 2020, all travelers to the Turks and Caicos Islands will be required to visit the TCI Assured Travel Authorization Portal in order to obtain a travel authorization for arrival in the Turks and Caicos Islands
All, And, Assured, , Arrival
58. Assured Environments is the New York region’s largest and most effective pest management company, safeguarding landmark properties since 1934, with comprehensive solutions that combine the right people, training, and technology.
59. Rest Assured definition: If you say that someone can rest Assured that something is the case , you mean that it is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
60. The European Union’s path to joint fiscal stimulus is looking less Assured than its monetary guardians would like, casting further clouds over an …
The definition of assured is someone who is self-confident. Assured describes someone who is assertive. Assured is defined as something that is definite. An example of something that is assured is an employee's pension.
• The word assure is used as a verb, and it is used in the sense of ‘promise’ or ‘tell someone something positively to dispel any doubts’. • On the other hand, the word ensure is also used as a verb, and it is used in the sense of ‘make sure’. • The noun of assure is assurance and the adjective of assure is assured.
The word ensure is used in the sense of ‘make sure’. On the other hand, the word insure is used in the sense of ‘cover’ or ‘assure’. This is the basic difference between the two words. Both the words, insure and ensure, are used as verbs. Moreover, the noun form of the word insure is insurance.
What's the noun for assure? Here's the word you're looking for. The act of assuring; a declaration tending to inspire full confidence; that which is designed to give confidence. The state of being assured; firm persuasion; full confidence or trust; freedom from doubt; certainty.