1. Assure definition is - to make sure or certain : convince
2. How to use Assure in a sentence
3. Assure definition, to declare earnestly to; inform or tell positively; state with confidence to: She Assured us that everything would turn out all right
Assure, Assured, All
4. 'Assure' If you Assure someone that something is true or will happen, you tell them that it is definitely true or will definitely happen, often in order to make them less worried
5. "I can Assure you that neither of our two goalkeepers will be leaving," O'Leary said
6. The government Assured the public that there would be no increase in taxes.
7. Ensure, insure, and Assure are interchangeable in many contexts where they indicate the making certain or inevitable of an outcome, but ensure may imply a virtual guarantee
And, Assure, Are, An
8. The government has ensured the safety of the refugees Where would insure be a reasonable alternative to Assure?
9. Assure PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL, HIGH-QUALITY PRIVATE TRANSACTION ADMINISTRATION SERVICES. Assure specializes in Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and Fund Administration for the private investment marketplace.
Assure, Administration, And
10. Assure software support is a subscription service that gives you one year of assisted technical software support on up to five personal devices, and one-on-one in-person training, as often as you need it
Assure, Assisted, And, As
11. You can get support by calling Microsoft, or contact us online. Assure Purchase and Activation How do I buy an Assure subscription?
Assure, And, Activation, An
12. Assurecare Adult Home is committed to assist each resident enjoy life with great respect and dignity
Assurecare, Adult, Assist, And
13. Assurecare Adult Home, LLC provides a loving atmosphere in a non institutionalized home setting.
Assurecare, Adult, Atmosphere
14. Assure Women's Center is a free pregnancy center located in Omaha, NE
15. With more than 40 years of experience, US Assure offers quick product access, provides online policy issuance and expects no minimum volume commitment to get started – all while putting our customers at the center of everything we do.
Assure, Access, And, All, At
16. Assure is one of Australia’s leading mental health organisations with an extensive network of experienced psychologists and specialists
Assure, Australia, An, And
17. US Assure exclusively provides insurance agents online access to commercial and residential builders risk policies insured by Zurich, and other property products.
Assure, Agents, Access, And
18. Our water is tested daily throughout the City to Assure safety
19. Assure Technology is one of Ohio's leading Managed Technology Providers
20. To Assure someone is to remove someone’s doubts
21. Some sources note that people use Assure, ensure, and insure interchangeably.
22. Assure-19 detects if a person is currently infected with COVID-19 and if they are reaching the infectiousness levels that typically occur around days 4-6 of carrying the disease
Assure, And, Are, Around
23. Assure-19 is ideally for regular use, over multiple days, to pick up a ‘positive’ once an …
24. Located in Hampton, NH, Benefits Assure works hands-on with small and medium-sized businesses on payroll, benefits administration, HR management, and more.
Assure, And, Administration
25. Sign in to request App Assure Get app compatibility assistance when deploying Windows 10, including ARM64 devices, Microsoft 365 Apps, Microsoft Edge, or Windows Virtual Desktop at no additional cost with your eligible Microsoft 365 or Windows 10 plan of 150+ licenses.
App, Assure, Assistance, Apps, At, Additional
26. Account Assure is an optional program that can be cancelled at any time
Account, Assure, An, At, Any
27. Whether or not you purchase Account Assure will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing Credit Card Agreement you have with Comenity Bank or Comenity Capital Bank.
Account, Assure, Affect, Application, Any, Agreement
28. Assure Generic Name(S): blood-glucose meter,blood-glucose calibrat control View Free Coupon
29. Find 49 ways to say Assure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Assure, Along, Antonyms, And, At
30. Join the US Assure team and provide "A" rated insurance coverage to your customers while enjoying responsive, reliable service and competitive compensation
31. Sole Source Contracting Opportunity I-Assure is a Service-disabled Veteran-owned Small Business (SDVOSB) In accordance with 13 C.F.R
32. For questions related to your TruAssure policy, contact a Customer Service representative at 1-888-559-0779
33. Inflections of ' Assure ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
34. PLANNING FOR TOMORROWPEACE OF MIND TODAY At Assure Law Group, we take a comprehensive, client centered approach to providing estate and personal planning services that are tailored to each client’s circumstances and goals
At, Assure, Approach, And, Are
35. Inflections of ' Assure ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
36. Assure verb [T] (PROMISE) to promise or tell something to someone confidently or firmly, or to cause someone to feel certain by removing doubt: She Assured him (that) the check was in the mail
37. • Laboratory protocol should include procedures that Assure that the correct specimen is collected and that the specimen is correctly labeled
38. • I Assure them that both the issues mentioned by my hon
39. Assure is an official, UKAS-accredited Competent Persons Scheme authorised by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) for the replacement of windows, roof windows, roof lights and doors in England and Wales
Assure, An, Accredited, , And
40. Assure refers to the act of removing insecurities by guaranteeing that something will happen
41. In a sentence, Assure will generally precede the object that you are assuring, as in, "The mother Assured her daughter that the loud thunderstorm
Assure, Are, Assuring, As, Assured
42. Definition of Assure The verb ‘Assure’ means to make a commitment to another person and tell something with full confidence, to help them overcome their doubts and anxiety in order to make him/her worry less
Assure, Another, And, Anxiety
43. To Assure is to remove doubt, or confidently tell someone about something
44. It's generally followed by an object, so you Assure someone
45. You can also tell someone to rest Assured when you know everything's under control: "Rest Assured that Brazil will have a great World Cup in 2014," Rebelo said
46. (Washington Post) I Assure you I
47. With similar words like Assure, insure or ensure, it can get a bit confusing at times
48. Learn the overlap between Assure and ensure
49. Occasionally, Assure can also mean "to make something certain to happen"
50. This is most common in the phrases "Assure success" or "Assure victory." Since these definitions overlap, the author's judgment …
51. Assure is an instructional design model that has the goal of producing more effective teaching and learning
Assure, An, And
52. “Assure” is an acronym that stands for the various steps in the model
Assure, An, Acronym
53. The Assure model is an instructional system or guideline that teachers can use to develop lesson plans which integrate the use of technology and media (Smaldino, Lowther & Russell, 2008)
Assure, An, And, Amp
54. The Assure Model places the focus on the learner and the overall outcome of accomplishing learning objectives
Assure, And, Accomplishing
55. The Assure model is an enriched evolution of…
56. What does Assure mean? Assure was the first of the three to enter English with a reflexive sense of “to have confidence, trust, rely.” Today, the term is most commonly used to mean “to state with confidence to” or “to cause to know surely,” conveying the action of …
57. US Assure's reliable and experienced team is here to help you as quickly as possible
Assure, And, As
58. Tank-Mix Restrictions Specific to Application of Assure ® II Herbicide to Enlist ™ Corn
59. Products with the active ingredients listed below CANNOT be tank-mixed with Assure ® II herbicide for use on Enlist corn
60. All other products not listed, including herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and adjuvants, may be tank-mixed with Assure II for use on Enlist corn.
All, And, Adjuvants, Assure
61. Assure has been tested and verified as an essential piece of any horse’s daily digestive health maintenance
Assure, And, As, An, Any
62. The high quality, high purity psyllium in Assure has been shown to naturally and effectively increase the
63. Synonyms for Assure in Free Thesaurus
64. 56 synonyms for Assure: convince, encourage, persuade, satisfy, comfort, prove to, reAssure, soothe
65. Assure 1,746 followers on LinkedIn
66. Assure provides professional, high-quality private transaction administrative services at volume
Assure, Administrative, At
67. Assure is a private equity back-office services firm