assumption (noun) · assumptions (plural noun) · Assumption (noun)
1. Assumption definition is - a taking to or upon oneself
2. How to use Assumption in a sentence.
3. Assumption has endless connections with people who help students succeed and start their careers
4. Assumption introduced me to alumni that gave me excellent advice and guidance about finding my perfect career.
5. Assumption Catholic Schools Parents
6. By giving to Assumption Catholic Schools, you're making an investment in our mission to inspire K-12 excellence and personal growth, grounded in Catholic principles and tradition
7. Why did you choose an Assumption education for your students? We were transferred to the area when Emily was a freshman
8. Assumption was the perfect fit for Emily
9. Assumption Community in Cold Spring, MN is a senior living community specializing in senior care and caregiving support
10. Assumption High School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school
11. Assumption Parish Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in any of its programs, activities, admission, or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, Section 504, and Title II
12. For more information, please contact Damian Buggage via [email protected]Assumptionschools.com
13. Most of you are aware that during Lent each year the Knights of Columbus here at Assumption sponsor the Forty Cans for Lent Program in support of Caritas
14. Assumption Fish Fry (Drive-Thru) 4:30- 7 p.m
15. Every Friday during Lent! Go to AssumptionFishFry.org for more info or to pre-order!
16. Founded in 1923, Assumption is a thriving school with over 600 students in preschool through 8th grade. Assumption’s curriculum stresses academic achievement within a Christian community where children feel loved and respected by their peers as well as their teachers.
17. Assumption Catholic School Mother's Day Hanging Baskets--Annual 8th grade Class Fundraiser is back! Help support the class of 2021 with the purchase of a beautiful flower basket from Van Wingerden Greenhouses
18. Noun something taken for granted; a supposition: a correct Assumption. the act of taking for granted or supposing
19. Assumption noun (BELIEF) C1 [ C ] something that you accept as true without question or proof: People tend to make Assumptions about you when you have a disability.
20. Find 84 ways to say Assumption, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Assumption School 2341 East 78th Avenue Denver, CO 80229
22. An Assumption is something that you assume to be the case, even without proof
23. For example, people might make the Assumption that you're a nerd if you wear glasses, even though that's not true
24. Assumption noun (BELIEF) C1 [ C ] something that you accept as true without question or proof: People tend to make Assumptions about you when you have a disability.
25. Assumption is one of only 32 schools nationally to earn the Division II Presidents’ Award for Academic Excellence—driven by the approximately 300 students named to the NE-10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll every season
26. Athletics are Big at Assumption
27. Assumption Church has enjoyed a rich history in Bellevue, and we welcome you to get to know our parish through our website
28. For those new to Assumption, we invite you to consider joining our parish.
29. Assumption Catholic School is part of the Diocese of Oakland in San Leandro, California.
30. The act of taking to or upon oneself: Assumption of an obligation
31. The act of taking possession or asserting a claim: Assumption of command
32. The act of taking for granted: Assumption of a false theory
33. Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid Assumption
34. Assumption: something taken as being true or factual and used as a starting point for a course of action or reasoning
35. Assumption College, founded 1885 - a private boys only Catholic school in Bangkok, Thailand.
36. Assumption Boy Scout Troop 106 Calling all young men and their fathers
37. Welcome to the Parish of the Assumption
38. Mortgage Assumption is the process of one borrower taking over, or assuming, another borrower’s existing home loan
39. Open-world Assumption, Assumption that the truth value of a statement may be true irrespective of whether or not it is known to be true Tacit Assumption , belief applied in developing a logical argument or decision that is not explicitly voiced nor necessarily understood by the decision maker
40. Assumption is a city in Christian County, Illinois, United States
41. Assumption is located at 39°31′10″N 89°02′57″W / 39.519545°N 89.049129°W / 39.519545; …
42. What does Assumption mean? The definition of an Assumption is an idea that is formed without evidence
43. (noun) An example of an Assumption is that t
44. An Assumption is an unexamined belief: what we think without realizing we think it
45. Our inferences (also called conclusions) are often based on Assumptions that we haven't thought about critically
46. A critical thinker, however, is attentive to these Assumptions because they are sometimes incorrect or misguided.
47. Assumption, The The Assumption Assumption, The 1 (in the Roman Catholic religion) the bodily taking up of the Virgin Mary (= Jesus' mother) into heaven 2 the …
48. Assumption Clause: A provision in a mortgage contract that allows the seller of a home to pass responsibility to the buyer of the home for the existing mortgage
49. In Assumption, his follow-up to the wickedly funny I Am Not Sidney Poitier, Percival Everett is in top form as he once again upends our expectations about characters, plot, race, and meaning
50. A wild ride to the heart of a baffling mystery, Assumption is a literary thriller like no other.
51. ‘The Assumption of direct power by the crown was not wholly welcomed by settlers.’ ‘Upon Yushchenko's Assumption of the presidency he immediately arranged to visit Moscow.’ ‘We are deeply concerned by the King's Assumption of power on 1 March, which will increase the risk of instability in the country and undermine the institutions of
52. Assumption Catholic School welcomes applications for children Preschool through Eighth Grade regardless of… Read More
53. The “Growing Great Kids Auction & Gala” is the largest annual fundraiser for Assumption Catholic School
54. The government have retained the support which greeted their Assumption of power last March The party is calling for `a common Assumption of responsibility" It's difficult to believe that Cliff's Assumption of the role of `first knight of pop" has come about as a consequence of towering artistic merit
55. The Assumption (Rel) la Asunción.
56. When you include Assumption University in your estate plan, your generosity provides exceptional academic programs rooted in Catholic values for future students
57. Thank you for ensuring that Assumption University can prepare our students for successful and fulfilling careers well into the future.