assuage (verb) · assuages (third person present) · assuaged (past tense) · assuaged (past participle) · assuaging (present participle)
1. Assuage definition is - to lessen the intensity of (something that pains or distresses) : ease
2. How to use Assuage in a sentence
3. Assuage Stays Sweet Over Time Synonym Discussion of Assuage.
4. Assuage definition, to make milder or less severe; relieve; ease; mitigate: to Assuage one's grief; to Assuage one's pain
5. Assuage synonyms, Assuage pronunciation, Assuage translation, English dictionary definition of Assuage
6. To make less intense or severe: Assuage her grief.
7. If you Assuage an unpleasant feeling, you make it go away
8. 22 synonyms of Assuage from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 72 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Assuage: to make more bearable or less severe.
10. Find 49 ways to say Assuage, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Assuage Meaning: "to soften," usually figuratively, of pain, anger, passion, grief, etc., c
12. 1300, from Anglo-French… See definitions of Assuage.
13. Assuage is a full service Medical Spa providing a holistic approach to treatment
14. Above are the results of unscrambling Assuage
15. We found a total of 43 words by unscrambling the letters in Assuage.
16. Unscrambling Assuage through our powerful word unscrambler yields 44 different words
17. 44 anagrams of Assuage were found by unscrambling letters in A S S U A G E
18. Examples of Assuage in a sentence
19. In an effort to Assuage angry customers, the store issued everyone a full refund
20. 🔊 To help Assuage my guilt, I told the truth
21. 🔊 Knowing that my grandfather pulled through heart surgery does Assuage my nerves
22. 🔊 Warm soup does very little to Assuage my sore throat
23. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Assuage yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
24. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Assuage…
25. What does Assuage mean? Assuage is defined as to make better or lessen
26. (verb) An example of something that a nurse might Assuage is someone's p
27. Assuage synonyms, Assuage pronunciation, Assuage translation, English dictionary definition of Assuage
28. To make less intense or severe: Assuage her grief
29. Some common synonyms of Assuage are allay, alleviate, lighten, mitigate, and relieve.
30. Word Scramble - English word Assuage: words that start with Assuage, words that end with Assuage, anagrams of Assuage, how to spell Assuage!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
31. How to say Assuage in English? Pronunciation of Assuage with 3 audio pronunciations, 38 synonyms, 3 meanings, 11 translations, 7 sentences and more for Assuage.
32. Assuage meaning, definition, what is Assuage: to make an unpleasant feeling less painf: Learn more.
33. What is the opposite of Assuage? Antonyms for Assuage (opposite of Assuage)
34. To Assuage remorse, she sought to give evidence as to a prevalent sympathy
35. Thus I Assuage my conscience and justify the fun, the joy, the excitement, and the violence
36. To Assuage thirst, I drank the water of the lake, turbid and slimy as it was
37. It was Roger's first experience in trying to Assuage …
38. ‘Trying to Assuage the ruffled feelings of the masses by conducting such events in situations of necessity may be fine.’ ‘The subsequent amendments were being proposed to Assuage the feelings of industry.’ ‘Politicians sought to Assuage those feelings with a range of new anti-crime measures.’
39. Talking to her helped to Assuage my guilt
40. To Assuage his wife's grief, he took her on a tour of Europe
41. The government has tried to Assuage the public's fears
42. Nothing could Assuage his guilt
43. Definition of Assuage written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
44. Definition of Assuage in the Definitions.net dictionary
45. What does Assuage mean? Information and translations of Assuage in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
46. Assuage (third-person singular simple present Assuages, present participle assuaging, simple past and past participle Assuaged) To lessen the intensity of, to mitigate or relieve (hunger, emotion, pain etc.).
47. To make (something burdensome or painful) less intense or severe: Assuage her grief
48. To appease or calm: Assuaged his critics
49. Assuage - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Inflections of 'Assuage' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Assuages v 3rd person singular assuaging v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Assuaged v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
51. Coronavirus Update President Joe Biden seeks to Assuage concerns about pace of vaccination Last Updated: Feb
52. See 6 authoritative translations of Assuage in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
53. Assuage definition: If you Assuage an unpleasant feeling that someone has, you make them feel it less Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
54. Definition and synonyms of Assuage from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
55. This is the British English definition of Assuage.View American English definition of Assuage.
56. Antonyms for Assuage include aggravate, exacerbate, embitter, enrage, heighten, increase, infuriate, intensify, madden and provoke
57. Synonyms for Assuage in Free Thesaurus
58. 60 synonyms for Assuage: relieve, ease, calm, moderate, temper, soothe, lessen, alleviate, lighten
59. The only use of Assuage in THE GIVER
60. Our page of best sample sentences to demonstrate typical use of Assuage is also linked from this page.
61. Learn Assuage with free interactive flashcards
62. Choose from 132 different sets of Assuage flashcards on Quizlet.
63. Assuage definition: provide physical relief, as from pain synonyms: relieve, alleviate, soothe, palliate, comfort, ease, better, improve, meliorate, ameliorate
64. Naked Assuage Thermal Smoothing Complex KeratinReview December 20, 2012 Naked Assuage Thermal Smoothing Complex 2015-04-24T00:15:55+00:00 Review No Comment After I decided to transition for the 3rd time, I began to struggle once a lot of new growth came in.
65. To Assuage her misery she betook herself to study and the composition of essays and poetry.; No sophistry I could summon was sufficient to Assuage the poignancy of this sentiment.; He knew the voice of birds, how fires to mitigate, Assuage and quench; sorrows to allay
66. And what shall Assuage his dark despair, But the penitent cry of humble prayer?; It was the last mortification; and all our
67. 6 reviews of Assuage Spa "I never give five stars, however Mathew did such an amazing job, this is more than deserved